Comments
1 - 20 of 444 Comments Last updated Nov 22, 2013
First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Were Still Here

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 22, 2008
 
It's been four years,and no-one knows anything?
Were Still Here

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 22, 2008
 
Family still searching for answers,needing any info.

“Only God grants Grace”

Since: Jan 08

PB, MO / Calhoun City, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 30, 2008
 
What is the story? I am guessing this is a missing family member or an unsolved murder?
Anonymous

Senatobia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 7, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No, no one knows anything more than they did in June of 2004.

The investigators if they can even be called that made a snap judgement and dismissed even collecting evidence from the crime scene. Then when the facts didn't fit the theory they realized they screwed up big time. They had the crime lab guys come back and actually process a crime scene TWO WEEKS later.

Why you might ask? Simple, the lead guy walked in, made a snap decision "Bah crime scene, we don't need any of this, I know who did it!"(He didn't even know anyone there mind you and nothing to base this idea off of) then when the evidence made the wanna-be psychic detective look like the south end of a north bound donkey. He had to try to get the facts to match the theory. When it didn't, guess what the head honcho did? Walked off and washed his hands of it because he couldn't get the facts to match his theory.

And let me say once and for all to every single person in water valley one thing and let this sink in REALLY good.

No matter how much you try to lie, bend the truth or gossip, the truth is the same and you can't lie your way out of it.

"The trite saying that honesty is the best policy has been met with the just criticism that honesty is not policy. A real honest man is honest from the conviction of what is right, not from policy." --- Robert E. Lee
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 23, 2009
 
please help (anybody) somebody knows something even if you dont think it means anything,itmay be more important then you think . I would like to thank the news paper for not keeping this a main topic! or atleast on the last page! way to go
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Anonymous wrote:
No, no one knows anything more than they did in June of 2004.
The investigators if they can even be called that made a snap judgement and dismissed even collecting evidence from the crime scene. Then when the facts didn't fit the theory they realized they screwed up big time. They had the crime lab guys come back and actually process a crime scene TWO WEEKS later.
Why you might ask? Simple, the lead guy walked in, made a snap decision "Bah crime scene, we don't need any of this, I know who did it!"(He didn't even know anyone there mind you and nothing to base this idea off of) then when the evidence made the wanna-be psychic detective look like the south end of a north bound donkey. He had to try to get the facts to match the theory. When it didn't, guess what the head honcho did? Walked off and washed his hands of it because he couldn't get the facts to match his theory.
And let me say once and for all to every single person in water valley one thing and let this sink in REALLY good.
No matter how much you try to lie, bend the truth or gossip, the truth is the same and you can't lie your way out of it.
"The trite saying that honesty is the best policy has been met with the just criticism that honesty is not policy. A real honest man is honest from the conviction of what is right, not from policy." --- Robert E. Lee
the person who knows the truth hauled but and living it up
A sisters love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Please if anybody can help catch my sister's
killer. the famliy would be very thankful.
AND to the killer if u read this!
I hATE U ! DO U HEAR ME!! I HATE U!!!
you have tour my life apart when u took my litter sister from me and you had no right none do you hear me none what so ever!!!
YOUR NOT GOD!!!! AND I HOPE YOU GO TO
HELL!! FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER.
A sisters love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 23, 2009
 
PLEASE if anybody knows anything tell it.
you don't know until u tell it .if it could help.

TO THE KILLER IF U READ THIS !!!!!!
I HATE U !!DO U HEAR ME!!I HATE U!!
YOU HAD no RIGHT TO KILL HER!!
NONE WHAT SO EVER !!DO U HEAR ME!!
U HAD NO RIGHT!! I HOPE U GO TO HELL FOR WHAT U DID TO HER.HELL!! u hear me hell!!!
Anonymous

Twin Falls, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 1, 2009
 

Judged:

1

friend wrote:
<quoted text> the person who knows the truth hauled but and living it up
A sisters love wrote:
Please if anybody can help catch my sister's
killer. the famliy would be very thankful.
AND to the killer if u read this!
I hATE U ! DO U HEAR ME!! I HATE U!!!
you have tour my life apart when u took my litter sister from me and you had no right none do you hear me none what so ever!!!
YOUR NOT GOD!!!! AND I HOPE YOU GO TO
HELL!! FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER.
I have thought a good while about whether to or even if I should reply to this, since obviously, it is directed at me.

I have come to the conclusion that, I cannot simply let this go unanswered. I must say my piece on the matter like you have repeatedly done.

You have repeatedly lied. There is no other word to describe the things you have said other than simply, lies.

I hauled butt? That's amusing. Since I withstood physical violence, an ambulance ride, death threats and repeated harassment for more than six months at the hands of people I called friends and "family".

I left to prevent more bystanders getting hurt. None, not one of you or anything you could ever do, even remotely frighten me. Don't you ever forget that I left for the sake of others, not myself. You were going to get someone hurt or even killed.

And if you think that losing everything I ever loved or cared about, friends, "family", possessions, everything, and living like I do now, "living it up", then you are either blind, ignorant of the facts or both.

You have no concept of the truth or even basic facts. Have you even for one second stopped and considered that your wrong? Could you even imagine looking at yourselves from that point of view? Take a moment to consider it, that you have been wrong and everything you've done. How you live with yourselves is frankly, beyond my comprehension.

Think about this for a little bit and consider why you're doing this. I have, I have spent nearly the last five years trying to understand it. I can only consider two possibilities for your actions.

I won't say them here but I will say this, while some people have been making up very easily refutable lies about me, I have been quietly listening.

I do not believe for one second that a murderer ever left that town. I NEVER would have let anything happen to her, and to this DAY I would GLADLY trade my life for hers. And don't you EVER pretend I don't stop to think EVERY SINGLE DAY that if I had stayed home I could have prevented this or died trying.

You either know what I'm saying is true, or you're too blinded by rage and ignorance to care. Either way it doesn't matter.

One day, I will get to look into the eyes of the person that murdered my wife, and I'm going to spit in them.

And when that day comes and you realize what all of you have done to me, don't ever, tell me you're sorry for the things that were done to me. I cannot forgive any of you. And I don't think she would either.

This is the last time I will speak to any of you,
Damn all of you for what you've done.
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

if you want to make a speach why dont you start with why you failed the polygraph twice.and told her father that you probaly only got one quastion write. one of the quistions was your name.by the way there is no wrong or write,just the truth or a lie,and we all know how that turned out. why dont you tell the family why ever thing you said was a lie,like you and her were getting along,when everbody knew yall were fighting for three days and your best friend even said that you said she didnt love you anymore.that she was fixing to leave you. exsplain why 3 DAYS after she was murdered you were hanging all over a 16 year old girl at the exxon station,who you are now married to. why did you tell 3 different peaple 3 different storys. The truth is easy to keep up with but a lie is not so easy.I could keep going but i think you get the idea .by the way your speach was nice how did it take you to come up with it (5 YEARS)
Anonymous

Ogden, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 19, 2009
 
I'll break my own word by replying here but again, I can no longer sit idle while people openly lie about this.

"if you want to make a speach why dont you start with why you failed the polygraph twice."

There is no clear cut answer to this question. It takes time and a good bit of research to wade through the mounds of BS that surround this procedure.

First you must keep in mind that the entire test is subjective. It uses changes in the test subjects physiology(pulse, BP, respiration, and sweat production, etc) that are read by the tester. The tester then bases his opinion on whether the subject is lying or telling the truth. Yep, the examiners OPINION. There is no such thing as a Lie Detector.

This means that if the person being tested gets upset it produces a false negative. Also medical conditions adversely effect the test. Heavy drinking before the test can effect the test.

National Academy of Sciences called Polygraphs "voodoo science". It's studied accuracy is ONLY 61%. The polygraph is useless.

"and told her father that you probaly only got one quastion write."

I don't ever remember saying that.

"one of the quistions was your name.by the way there is no wrong or write,just the truth or a lie,and we all know how that turned out. why dont you tell the family why ever thing you said was a lie"

I've never lied about any of this.

"like you and her were getting along,when everbody knew yall were fighting for three days and your best friend even said that you said she didnt love you anymore.that she was fixing to leave you."

I never said we were getting along perfectly. What did however happen is that she packed and moved out for a week which was MY decision and SHE wanted to come back home and I agreed. I would have willingly let her leave me at any time. I do not believe in staying in a broken relationship. Now if she was leaving me, why ask to come home? What you are trying to say not only is a lie, it doesn't make any sense.

"exsplain why 3 DAYS after she was murdered you were hanging all over a 16 year old girl at the exxon station,who you are now married to."

This is an outright lie. We began a relationship long after Kristy was murdered and I am not married to her either.

"why did you tell 3 different peaple 3 different storys."

I'm not sure who it is I'm speaking to but if it's who I think it is, you know good and damn well I have NEVER even once, told two different stories. Even the investigators have said this openly. But a couple of people have. You are grasping at straws.

"The truth is easy to keep up with but a lie is not so easy."

I couldn't agree more.

"I could keep going but i think you get the idea."

I get the idea, I really do. Pin it on the husband regardless of the truth, how convenient.

"by the way your speach was nice how did it take you to come up with it (5 YEARS)"

Actually, yeah it did. But the point of it is still the same. You are WRONG. And what's even worse, you know it.
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 19, 2009
 
the other person that took the polograph test not a lie detecter test past it .why did a judge have to make you pay kristys grandmother back for her funeral after you got her estate.know matter how much you hated them that doesnt say much about you except your greedy our just didnt care. and the polygraph test is based on adrinalin that goes to your heart when you lie,even if the lie is over nothing sugnificate. and if your are saying her father is a lier why not call and tell him that.
Anonymous

Ogden, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 19, 2009
 
"the other person that took the polograph test not a lie detecter test past it ."

As I said, the polygraph is inaccurate. Completely and utterly inaccurate. A "lie Detector" is another word for a Polygraph.

"why did a judge have to make you pay kristys grandmother back for her funeral after you got her estate.know matter how much you hated them that doesnt say much about you except your greedy our just didnt care."

You are evidently not who I thought you were or you would know different. The family filed a petition(Formal request) to LOCK the estate until the investigation was closed. I had NO choice in the matter. Saying I withheld money until ordered by the court is absurd. I didn't have any say so in the matter. That was
the families decision to request to lock it. They stopped the settling of the estate.

If that's what they said, they are lying, outright. And I would have NO problem releasing all the documentation to prove it.

" and the polygraph test is based on adrinalin that goes to your heart when you lie,even if the lie is over nothing sugnificate. "

I'm afraid that isn't the way it works. And even if it did, the notion that adrenaline is released ONLY when you're lying is equally wrong. These tests also do NOT prove my guilt or his innocent either. I mean with an accuracy rate of only 11% greater than a coin toss? Why is it you you think they are inadmissible in court?

"and if your are saying her father is a lier why not call and tell him that."

I don't have a problem calling anyone that lies, a liar.

However, I do have a notion of how this particular one got started. Either He misunderstood what I actually said(I was very upset at the time and I do mumble sometimes) or the person repeating what he said misunderstood or is outright lying.

On a finale note. I think for the sake of others involved we should refrain from posting here any further. I'm not about to harm what little is left of a miserably botched, self deluded, closed minded investigation suffer over facts being leaked onto the internet for all to see.

And before you say I'm hiding something, I'll explain. I don't really care what gets out in the context of information about me. I could simply care less. I have nothing to hide and never did.
Anonymous

Ogden, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 19, 2009
 
You may send any further replies to yaldropbox@gmail.com

Or if you wish to continue here so be it.
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 19, 2009
 
i know it was tied up in court but when you did get the money you didnt want to pay for your wifes funeral. and your calling her grandmother a liar. if you rember she was in the court room.seems like ever body is liar but you. ps just one more lie. you told me you were worried about the polygraph becouse you and kristy were fighting about rebel being the house.and your diary you left laying around said she blew you a kiss when you left.now which is it. or do you not remember that either. i know your smarter than me but im not stupid and i want be writing back.becouse like you im not a liar
Anonymous

Ogden, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 19, 2009
 
What the hell are you talking about? I know who was in the court room. I never tried to NOT pay for the funeral.
And yeah, when everyone keeps making shit up, I'll keep calling them liars.
Yes, we fought, name me one married couple that doesn't.
What difference does blowing me a kiss make? By the way, I told everyone that, including the investigators.
Which is what?
I don't see where intelligence has to do with anything.
And I really tire of saying this...BUT I AM NOT LYING.
Make some kind of point besides saying "you're a liar!" and then not backing it up.
Let the truth be told

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

One...do your research. Polygraphs are based off of physiological responses that can be set off by wordings in questions. There are no standards in how to measure the results of a polygraph so they vary with each person administoring the test. Last but not least, 17% are falsely accused.
Now, here is the fun part.....
First, yeah ok maybe "her husband" did it. Too easy to blame him. Everyone knew their relationship was not so hot. They both were cheating on each other. OBVIOUS person to blame.
Second, the man she was cheating on him with....I have suspicions about because of conversations with him during his drunk and broken down periods. But no, it wasn't him either.
Now, I am going to tell you who. BUT, first let's talk about motive. The need, the desire, the urge to kill someone. Why did THEY do it? JEALOUSY!!!! They mentioned it and whined about it before. SHE always got what she wanted, SHE was the most popular, SHE had the most friends, yada yada yada. She had everything you two wanted and couldn't get. SHE was your parent's favorite too and she had the man one of you desperately wanted. Yes, you now see where this is going. It was easy to get into her house without the dog attacking you because the dog knew you very well. Plus, the dog always attacked males and anyone new. Oh, it was easy to find her the next day. You told the cops that the reason why you cleaned the crime scene yourself was because you were so scared that you peed on yourself. HMMMM. Now, the one that wanted the man didn't get him and had to settle for staying drugged up in her room while her kids were doing God knows what. The other one, haha oh the other one, started to dress in her clothes, cut and colored her hair to match hers, started wearing glasses, started acting just like her and then what happened. Before you know it she leaves her husband to be with that guy. But that wasn't good enough for you was??? Because he doesn't love you like he loved her. You will never be her. Her memory will haunt you both forever....
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 21, 2011
 
Let the truth be told wrote:
One...do your research. Polygraphs are based off of physiological responses that can be set off by wordings in questions. There are no standards in how to measure the results of a polygraph so they vary with each person administoring the test. Last but not least, 17% are falsely accused.
Now, here is the fun part.....
First, yeah ok maybe "her husband" did it. Too easy to blame him. Everyone knew their relationship was not so hot. They both were cheating on each other. OBVIOUS person to blame.
Second, the man she was cheating on him with....I have suspicions about because of conversations with him during his drunk and broken down periods. But no, it wasn't him either.
Now, I am going to tell you who. BUT, first let's talk about motive. The need, the desire, the urge to kill someone. Why did THEY do it? JEALOUSY!!!! They mentioned it and whined about it before. SHE always got what she wanted, SHE was the most popular, SHE had the most friends, yada yada yada. She had everything you two wanted and couldn't get. SHE was your parent's favorite too and she had the man one of you desperately wanted. Yes, you now see where this is going. It was easy to get into her house without the dog attacking you because the dog knew you very well. Plus, the dog always attacked males and anyone new. Oh, it was easy to find her the next day. You told the cops that the reason why you cleaned the crime scene yourself was because you were so scared that you peed on yourself. HMMMM. Now, the one that wanted the man didn't get him and had to settle for staying drugged up in her room while her kids were doing God knows what. The other one, haha oh the other one, started to dress in her clothes, cut and colored her hair to match hers, started wearing glasses, started acting just like her and then what happened. Before you know it she leaves her husband to be with that guy. But that wasn't good enough for you was??? Because he doesn't love you like he loved her. You will never be her. Her memory will haunt you both forever....
Before anyone starts throwing a tantrum and blaming me for posting this; Let me state unambiguously that I did NOT write the above quoted post.

To the the person who did write post #17, you need to contact me. yaldropbox@gmail.com It's important that you do.
water valley

Greenwood, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

#17, you are a sick S.O.B! there is a hot place in hell waiting for you. You dont have any idea what her sisters have been threw! and if you know so much, you would know both her sisters where married and they were at home with there husbands when she was killed. and your saying the polgraph is wrong 17% of the time, so its write 83% of the time. I"ll take those odds! GET A LIFE RETARD!!!
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 23, 2011
 
water valley wrote:
#17, you are a sick S.O.B! there is a hot place in hell waiting for you. You dont have any idea what her sisters have been threw! and if you know so much, you would know both her sisters where married and they were at home with there husbands when she was killed. and your saying the polgraph is wrong 17% of the time, so its write 83% of the time. I"ll take those odds! GET A LIFE RETARD!!!
You'll take those odds? Really?

You would bet your life on it? I ask because you seem to have no problem betting someone else's life on it. And this contains about all that needs to be said on your level of irresponsibility and ignorance.

The polygraph is garbage. You need to deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University Discussions

Search the University Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Your opinion: Daily train traffic problem is gr... Mon Trains 3
earn money so flippin easy Aug 14 Dmzinn 1
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 11 Vote 1,985
Anybody working at Olin Winchester in Oxford (Jan '12) Jul 26 moving 8
Terrance Shaw? Jul 21 lowlow 1
Highway 6 opening delayed by rain Jul 21 Crime 1
Drinking Jul '14 Justwondering 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

University Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

University News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in University
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••