Concerned Mom

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2007
Any one know what happened at this complex on Friday (6/15) night? Ambulance, police & crime scene tape around building on the 1604 side, close to the laundry facilities.
Deb Hastings - BJs mom

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jun 27, 2007
My son was shot and killed in this apartment complex. I have not heard of another one happening this month.
Concerned Mom

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 1, 2007
I finally heard it was something along the lines of a guy accidentally shoting his girlfriend in the shoulder.

I try to keep up with your son's murder and I hope they find who did it soon.(my daughter lives in this complex). Keeping you & your family in my prayers.

Since: Jun 07

Johnstown, CO

#4 Jul 2, 2007
Another shooting?!...This girl was very lucky to live..I'm glad she is all right. But I'll tell you...those apartments are not safe. The people that are attracted there are not all good. If you are able to influence your daughter to find a new place...I would!
The detectives are working on the case diligently. But these kids are not very cooperative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Universal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hauntings (Dec '10) Sat Elise Gingerich 3
county line regulator Oct 13 alan 1
What is up with the Mathom Landing Townhomes? (Nov '08) Oct 6 kymbethe1 96
girl Sep 30 SDC 1
Candidate seeks District 3 council seat Sep 20 seguinhead 1
the music thread (May '12) Sep 20 Musikologist 21
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Universal City Dating
Find my Match

Universal City Jobs