How many people are really out of wor...

How many people are really out of work/ not just unemployment benefits

Posted in the Universal City Forum

cherylR

Austin, TX

#1 Feb 7, 2008
I'm just curious to know the real count for people who are unemployed, not just the one unable to receive unemployment benefits
mr bob

AOL

#2 Feb 10, 2010
i dont know any one thats working except my son in law , former ... he is upper mngmt best buy all other no jobs . oh i forget my wife who works for walmart makes poverty wages.
Mr Truth

Westminster, CA

#3 Aug 29, 2010
Conservatively speaking the real numbers are closer to 17 million Americans are out of work. Not the 9.4 million we are lead to believe by both our political parties.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 10, 2010
dont believe the 9.5% or whatever they are spewing today from washington and the govt controlled media...it is more around 18-20% unemployed. Our country is going bankrupt on top of that..prepare for BIG changes looming on the horizon. The USA will no longer be what it once was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Universal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Odom Nov 29 Lawanda 1
News Dog that bit Schertz officer shot, euthanized (Dec '12) Nov '17 OMG 4
mike knull (Aug '14) Nov '17 Good Friend 2
News Bexar County ballot features mayoral and counci... Nov '17 David Rasbold 1
News Cold murder case heats up after more than 18 years (Jun '07) Nov '17 josechavezj49 189
News Selma approves two zoning variances Sep '17 Ouch 13
American flag unlit at nite Sep '17 Budd 2

Universal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Universal City Mortgages