Person of interest sought in Wright m...

Person of interest sought in Wright murder

There are 9 comments on the San Antonio Express-News story from Feb 20, 2007, titled Person of interest sought in Wright murder. In it, San Antonio Express-News reports that:

Universal City Police want to talk to David Joshua Doutrich. Police believe that Doutrich may have information helpful to the investigation into the murder of Blase Allen Wright's murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Antonio Express-News.

Deb Hastings - BJs mom

Austin, TX

#1 Jun 27, 2007
Where is David Joshua Doutrich (DJ) now? What's going on with him? Where is he hiding...Bandera still? You know, BJ gave DJ a place stay when he had nowhere else to go, BJ fed him and drove him places. DJ claims to be his friend. I think he is a user! Where is he now when BJ really needs him?! If he was really BJ's friend, he would be helping a whole lot more than what little he has done. He owes that to BJ!
Deb Hastings - BJs mom

Austin, TX

#2 Jul 5, 2007
What does DJ's family think of all of this? Do they believe he is totally innocent? Do they know how much he used my son, Blase? Just that week, Blase was saying that he wanted to actually started charging him because was using so much. He was worried because he didn't want to hurt DJ's feelings. Then he was finally getting to the point he wanted DJ to just find another place to live.
PHastings

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 22, 2007
I wonder how this person thinks of hisself. He must have no self respect. He was not BJ's roommate but a user that BJ thought he was helping out. He did not pay rent or even help BJ pay rent. He did not buy food but ate BJ's food. BJ stopped buying food. Why? Because this user and his so called croonies ate BJ's food. He said, he was BJ's friend. A friend does not behave in that manner. A friend would do everything possible to help the police to solve BJ's murder, unless he is involed. I do ask that question alot. BJ has a mother and father, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and real friends that love him and want this murder of BJ SOLVED. I believe this user is a good key with knowledge.
PHastings

Pleasant Lake, IN

#4 Jul 26, 2007
Crime Stoppers is offering reward for information to help solve BJ's murder case.
melody

Waldorf, MD

#5 Dec 22, 2007
Any current information on this horrific crime. Blase's family is still in my prayers and hopefully for justice. God Bless.

Since: Jun 07

Johnstown, CO

#6 Feb 12, 2008
The invesigators and the DA's office are diligently working on BJ's case. I am hopeful that we will arrest the person who did this and all who are involved!
PHastings

Pleasant Lake, IN

#7 Jul 16, 2008
how can a person think very highly of themself and go on with their life like nothing has happen? refuses to tell the police what they know and cooperate. lie to people and has been caught in those lies. has the nerve to say "i'm BJ's friend", another lie. this person knows who he is. this is not a brave person but a coward. CRIME STOPPERS STILL HAS A REWARD OF $5000.00 FOR INFORMATION.

Stacie-Blases Aunt

Seguin, TX

#8 Feb 2, 2009
Well, here we are again. Two years and counting. Again, begging for anyone who has the accurate answers to come forward. A reward of $5000 from Crime Stoppers is still out there. You WILL remain anonymous. Please help our family. We have suffered enough pain to last a lifetime. If anyone has a tip please call it in and clear your conscience. Whoever you are I lift you up in prayer everyday and ask the Lord that you might find it within yourself to help us. Please remember that Blase was the type of person who would have helped your family.

Since: Jun 07

Johnstown, CO

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Another year....six years to be exact. We're still asking for people to step up and provide information regarding Blase's case. It's so difficult to sit here and think that someone has all of the answers and they intentionally choose not to say anything because of their own fears. They would rather all of us, Blase's family and friends, keep hurting and feeling empty for no resolution. Sometimes, I just feel really sad.

Again, if any of you have any information please go to the Universal City Police or call Crime Stoppers. You will remain anonymous. We just want closure. Please help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Universal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corrupt cops in windcrest (Nov '14) Mon karma 11
Universal City Police are writing bogus traffic... (Oct '08) Dec 1 morrowa5 175
So what do you think about the cops in Garden R... (Jun '07) Nov 26 Mickey Herman 16
News Garden Ridge struggling with deer problem (Jun '06) Nov 24 Mickey Herman 6
the music thread (May '12) Nov 23 Musikologist 26
Cibolo Police Department (Dec '10) Nov 20 TheObjectiveTruth 46
selma police (Aug '09) Nov 19 Selma Observer 22

Universal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Universal City Mortgages