theESEway

San Antonio, TX

#1 Feb 17, 2010
I just want to thank the police for welcoming me and my family to this fine town of UC. We just recently moved here and took them only 2 days to pull me and my family over to give us the local ramming of a ticket for failure to change my drivers license information to our new address here in UC. When I questioned why I was pulled over, it took him a while to answer me and when he did he was very rude. Oh the love of the UCPD.
cibolo

Birmingham, AL

#2 Feb 18, 2010
theESEway wrote:
I just want to thank the police for welcoming me and my family to this fine town of UC. We just recently moved here and took them only 2 days to pull me and my family over to give us the local ramming of a ticket for failure to change my drivers license information to our new address here in UC. When I questioned why I was pulled over, it took him a while to answer me and when he did he was very rude. Oh the love of the UCPD.
I lived in the U.C. area from 76-91 and grew to despise very quickly the pathetic pieces of shit that was the U.C. police force...if anything these sorry S.O.B.'S have become worse over the years from what my friends that still live U.C. tell me,im glad that the local police where i live(Hoover Al) are very professional and acutally try to help people unlike the worthless asswipe cops of U.C.

Since: Apr 10

San Antonio, TX

#3 Apr 29, 2010
STOP complaining and get your stuff together then!!
dave

San Antonio, TX

#4 May 8, 2010
LOVE to see you say that to one of thier faces. Internet tough guy!

Since: Apr 10

El Paso, TX

#6 Oct 18, 2010
hey dave... i will tell anyone anything to their face.. but as you can tell this is a forum and i cant see the people. so shut up
uc resident

San Antonio, TX

#7 Oct 20, 2010
I love our cops.
The chief is awesome and the cops do their job. I am so glad to hear they are staying on top of everything.Even if it means
change of address.
theESEway wrote:
cibolo

Birmingham, AL

#8 Oct 23, 2010
uc resident wrote:
I love our cops.
The chief is awesome and the cops do their job. I am so glad to hear they are staying on top of everything.Even if it means
change of address.
<quoted text>
Then u Numbnuts have the IQ of a Doorknob!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Universal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Selma approves two zoning variances Thu Ouch 13
American flag unlit at nite Sep 10 Budd 2
Selma, TX, Mayor Tom Daly Aug 23 Selma Mayor Tom Daly 4
Complaint about Selma, TX Aug '17 OUT OF TOWN 1
Is she for real? Aug '17 Whyher 1
the music thread (May '12) Jul '17 Musikologist 27
selma, tx, corruption Jul '17 CONCERNED 1

Universal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance