Kris

Greenbelt, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

I lived in the Olympia? area of Universal City when I was a young kid i the early 1980's. I thin Olympia might be the name of the area, all the streets had greco roman names and the name Olympia is associated with a lot of things in the area.

Anyway... I've been looking at Google Earth lately and marking places I lived as a kid, as well as places of other significance. I'm at a loss trying to find this massive canyon my friends and I used to play in. It was located at the edge of all the housing development and a short walk through the woods.

There is no sign of anything like that on Google earth. I know I'm not crazy LOL. What I do see in the approximate area is a golf course. Did they fill the canyon in and now it's a golf course? If anyone knows please leave a comment.

Thanks,

Kris
tje

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

You must be talking about the forum.
It was wooded back then. I too used to go back there and ride dirt bikes and play. It is now a strip center shopping mall called the forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Universal City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Universal City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••