Theater Marquee Drums Up Controversy ...

Theater Marquee Drums Up Controversy in Muncy

There are 1 comment on the WNEP-TV Moosic story from Nov 11, 2015, titled Theater Marquee Drums Up Controversy in Muncy. In it, WNEP-TV Moosic reports that:

Several people in Lycoming County are upset that borough leaders in Muncy will not allow a church to buy a building in the business district. The catch is, the zoning board's decision was made almost a year ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNEP-TV Moosic.

Richard Allen

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jan 23, 2016
Muncy has enough churches.
What Muncy needs is a complete do over.
Where was Christmas? Where are the holiday decorations?I remember when there was PRIDE in our town. We had parades every holiday, we had town decorations, we had plenty of shops and stores.
It can be brought back to what it once was,,But the town council has to get off it;s rear and work on the town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Unityville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rainy Summer Bringing Better Pumpkins this Fall (Sep '17) Sep '17 Pumpkin Lover 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News Congress probing how massive surveillance blimp... (Oct '15) Oct '15 fatbacksx 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Oct '12 Satisfied Mind 12
News Route 42 Resurfacing Project North of Millville... (May '11) May '11 Kerri Peterman 1
pancake breakfast (Nov '10) Nov '10 wmb2004 1

Unityville Jobs

Personal Finance

Unityville Mortgages