While Republican Party opposes gay ma...

While Republican Party opposes gay marriage, key donors fund the other side

There are 4 comments on the Bangor Daily News story from Aug 23, 2012, titled While Republican Party opposes gay marriage, key donors fund the other side. In it, Bangor Daily News reports that:

Billionaire hedge fund manager Paul E. Singer is one of the Republican Party's most important money men, raising millions for presidential candidate Mitt Romney and giving even more to a super PAC supporting his campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangor Daily News.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Ironic is all I can say.
Hyster

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Aug 23, 2012
Democrats/queers hate America.
It's no big surprise that rich queers are going to donate to the Homocrat party that will legalize queer pedophiles raping children.

That's who Democrats are and what they believe Government should do... protect adult queers from going to jail for raping little kids.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#4 Aug 24, 2012
Hyster wrote:
Democrats/queers hate America.
So, since roughly half the American population is Democrat, why don't you find another country to live in?

Hating half of all Americans must be simply exhausting.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#5 Aug 24, 2012
PopeSatan wrote:
63.27% of openly gay men have molested a boy.
0.0% of straight men have molested a boy.
Note: Statistics from the DOJ.
Provide the links to prove your silliness. Why do you folks make this stuff up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Unity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beatles tribute coming to Unity Mar '18 BEATLEMAN 1
The = BORN AGAIN = BACKSLIDING CHRISTIANS (Apr '13) Oct '17 ozark jim 10
News Ondine, new restaurant in Belfast, to feature l... (Aug '17) Oct '17 Ondine 2
beatles for sale: the tribute, in maine in apr... (Mar '17) Mar '17 New England Music... 1
News East Coast Canada's premier Acadian group Visht... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Billy Wong 2
Debate: Nuclear Power - Unity, ME (Mar '11) Jun '12 Zorene Vallier 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Unity, ME (Jan '12) May '12 tatiana martinez 2

Unity Jobs

Personal Finance

Unity Mortgages