Valley Bloods Leader Will Serve Over 14 years for Gang Activity

There are 17 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 21, 2013, titled Valley Bloods Leader Will Serve Over 14 years for Gang Activity. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A Shenandoah Valley Bloods gang leader was sentenced today to 53 years in prison for felony gang participation, aggravated malicious wounding, use of a firearm during the commission of the felony, and cocaine possession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

yupyup

Fork Union, VA

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Good hit these idiots hard and maybe we can save some kids
just saying

Waynesboro, VA

#2 Jan 23, 2013
What is the purpose of giving 53 years, then suspending all but 24? Why not make him serve ALL the time? Makes no sense to me....
yupyup

Fork Union, VA

#3 Jan 23, 2013
just saying wrote:
What is the purpose of giving 53 years, then suspending all but 24? Why not make him serve ALL the time? Makes no sense to me....
Lets just be thankful for 24 years this thug wont be able to use a Eric Holder free gun to harm people, n just hope he hears all the details how somebody who is good bangs his girlfriend while he serves bubba n time
JCS

Free Union, VA

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Good to hear that this criminal will be off of the streets for at least some time. Since his sentence was 14 years, he will only serve half of that amount due to good time. His guilty plead should have been for much more than 14 years, maybe 25 years.
Gecko

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Gonna be somebody's purty little thang in prison! LOL
Jack Bauer

Maidens, VA

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Thank you to all involved getting member in jail , Many law enforcement agency's are on the ball over there.
Office of Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli especially . for this gang that does not exists in this area. Age & brains are not high up on gangs resume, Glad he does not know how to use a gun the right way. He will pull ALL 53 years , watch if your still around , does he look like he will learn in penitentiary 14.5 years ?,
yupyup

Fork Union, VA

#7 Jan 23, 2013
He will drop the soap gladly the girly man
duh

Stafford, VA

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Hey JCS you are as dumb as this thug..... In the state of VA he will pull 85% of his time. Its a felony charge so can't do day for day
american citizen

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2013
who in their right mind would follow something like that.
jeez

Elkton, VA

#10 Jan 23, 2013
american citizen wrote:
who in their right mind would follow something like that.
no kidding he looks like he couln't pistol whip himself out of a paper bag
Stugots

Atlantic City, NJ

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Gang member....seriously.....the Virginia gangs are about as laughable as the Amish Mafia ....he better hope he don't end up in a predominantly blue wing of the jail....
Waynesboro Resident

Stuarts Draft, VA

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Wait....while I am all for getting scum off the streets, no matter what the method, the article says he plead guilty multiple times, but he didnt at all. Pretty sure an Alford Plea is only conceding that the prosecution has enough evidence to convict you, but that you are not admitting guilt....Any legal eagles wanna back me up on this?
Phreakish

Palmyra, VA

#13 Jan 23, 2013
What a weirdo! I mean this is the type of guy that you just automatically open up on if you see him even walking on your property. Shoot first and then check license status later.(Who wants to bet that he is suspended?.......Anyone?)
yupyup

Fork Union, VA

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Phreakish wrote:
What a weirdo! I mean this is the type of guy that you just automatically open up on if you see him even walking on your property. Shoot first and then check license status later.(Who wants to bet that he is suspended?.......Anyone?)
Probably never passed the written test cause he probably cant read
Lone Justice

Waynesboro, VA

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Looks like a PUNK to me.
Native

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Lone Justice wrote:
Looks like a PUNK to me.
One more OBama Voter gone!
antoino battle

Stockbridge, GA

#19 Jan 30, 2013
black potho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Unionville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China Garden, not a good place to eat anymore Apr 23 Buffet-Ban 1
News Louisa Quake May Have Been Most Widely Felt In ... Apr 13 Beamer 4
Boycott Blue Ridge OB/GYN in Culpeper Feb '15 Carol the Office ... 5
Review: Green Touch Car Wash Jan '15 Dolphin831 1
Review: Loyal Order Moose Lodge No 1348 Jan '15 Skie 1
Review: Updike Industries Inc (Dec '13) Jan '15 what a joke 3
Lake Anna Snakes (Dec '09) May '14 Sharon 9
More from around the web

Unionville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE