Uniontown police looking for suspects...

Uniontown police looking for suspects in gang attack

There are 2 comments on the O-R Online story from Apr 6, 2010, titled Uniontown police looking for suspects in gang attack. In it, O-R Online reports that:

Police in the western Pennsylvania town of Uniontown are looking for two suspects wanted in a gang attack that injured three people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at O-R Online.

basketball coach

Uniontown, PA

#1 Jun 15, 2010
These kids are not as bad as everybody is making them seem. They would not use any weapon to harm anybody. They are normal kids so please don't belive everything you here. The kid that should have been in trouble is Kevin stephenson he pulled a nife and he is above 18 years of age he hurt minors and never got in trouble, let these kid go. Killa squad came from a basketball team I had because we where beating teams by 25 to 30 points a game. (killing squads) that where it came from. I dont like negativity, fighting or hurting people but it went two ways. Look into everything, every kid form the east end of uniontown is no bad including these ones they all play sports and and are fun loving kids. Let these kids go its not going to help them if the world says they are gang banggers and they dont claim any gang and they wear scarfs, most of them live a home with there parents and go to school gang banggers dont go to school nor do they listen to there parents I know all of these kids, there parents will half kill them ihe thought they were in a gang. There is no justice if these kids don't have any chances of being kids. P.S. there is no gang called killa squad in uniontown pa. thank you and god bless

Since: Jun 10

Dover, OH

#2 Jun 16, 2010
i say hang em all !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any females wanna text for fun? (Jul '12) Jun '15 Sally scale buster 13
Spooky Yough Lake (Jul '10) Jun '15 The real story 12
JESUS,is the WAY.the TRUTH and the LIFE. May '15 Lucifer 2
News 24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) Dec '14 BigBoy 425
iphone 4s (Nov '14) Nov '14 yeah yeah 2
hookers (Dec '13) Oct '14 True 2
Jessica Burke (Oct '14) Oct '14 Oh My 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages