Uniontown man who killed an Akron police officer in a crash goes back to prison for drunken driving

Jul 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Plain Dealer

A 47-year-old Summit County man who served nine years in prison and had his driver's license revoked for life for killing an Akron police officer in a crash is heading back to prison.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
News Flash

Cynthiana, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

This reminds me of an accident that happened back in, I believe the 70's on 619 when some other idiot hit a friend, Sergeant Andy Royka of the Akron Police Department, head on. Although this did not kill him, I recall that it did cause some serious injuries.
Karg

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

07/21/2010

Dear Citizens,

The Accountant for our Governor in Arizona was killed this way just hours before he testified. At the hearing all was blamed on the Dead Man. Later our Governor Fife Symington ran the Republican Party until 2006; that is the time Falcone [who ran the party] was deported by federal agents to Beijing, China.

There has been a few Police in the South Bay that died this way in Torrance, California.

Some Citizens call them "Mysterious Murders" [over 1,000] in the South Bay, and these murders are being investigated by the FBI and LAPD.

So what did Sergeant Andy Royka really know?

Or was it just an Accident?

Since the Mexicans have been removed from Arizona there has not been one case of Road Rage reported for years, since their departure in 2007.

"The population of Arizona has grown tremendously over the past 20 years, with the largest number of 'immigrants' coming from California, which is known for having aggressive drivers and road rage incidents." http://phoenix.about.com/cs/car/a/roadrage01....

California is the Cover-up Capitol of the World.

Sincerely,

Don Karg

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Uniontown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Uniontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance