Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

THEY ARE AFRAID AS NOW WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM, THEIR GAMES . NOW THEY ARE BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE WORLD FOR  MURDERS, FOR FRAUD, HIGH FRAUD, ACTUALLY THE BIGGEST FINANCIAL HEIST THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.

PLEASE  ASK THEM TO STOP THEIR TRICKERY....... WE KNOW THE TRUTH. WE KNOW IT IS THE PEOPLE THAT ARE WITH THEM, THEIR PARTNERS IN CRIME. THEY THINK WE ARE REAL STUPID AND DONT KNOW THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER THE GANGSTERS   ANONYMOUS AND SINCE THEY CONTROL THE NEWS, THEY CONTROL THE LIES THE MEDIA WRITES ABOUT THEM, ABOUT THE WORLD. 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"The Federal Reserve is the synagogue of Satan, the Rockefellers, the DuPonts, the House of Rothschild, these are the people that have
corrupted the entire world."
“Who’s Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, AIG, Merrill Lynch, Bank of
America? See, they were all a part of a scheme but this scheme is the
work of the devil. No, I’m sorry. It’s the work of Satan. Dumb devils. 
Ever since 1914 there has been an effort by certain groups, the
trilateral commission, the Bilderberg, the Council on Foreign
Relations, and these are forces along with the Freemasons that are
secret societies that are desirous of producing a world government that’s run by an elitethat controls the resources of every nation on the Earth, so the unraveling of this world in the mind of Satan was to set up a one-world government where he would be in charge.”
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the
wicked beareth rule, the people mourn." Proverbs 29:2.
You'll mourn when they dig the Ten Commandments monuments out of our  courthouses. You'll mourn when they kill babies with taxpayers' money. You'll mourn when they give your children condoms at school and the take them to get abortions without your consent when the condoms fail.. 
You'll mourn when they hand you gay marriage. You'll mourn when they fine you for "hate speech." You'll mourn when they fire you like they fired Roy Moore for daring to publicly reject the tenets of the new
state religion and defy the unlawful orders of their pagan priests.

THEY WANT HELL FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES
GOD DID NOT INTEND FOR US TO LIVE IN DEBT AND DECEIT, HE OWNS IT ALL THEY ROBBED. IT IS OUR INHERITANCE THEY PLUNDERED. THEIR EYES BULDGE WITH ABUNDANCE. THEY INCREASE IN RICHES  WITH UNGODLY ACTS, WITH HARLOTRY. LET THEM BE ASHAMED AND CONFOUNDED WHO DESIRE OUR HURT.
http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/01/inau...

http://www.youtube.com/watchfeature=player_em...
OBAMA FEDS BILBERGER

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

GOD SAYS I CONTINUE SPEAKING THE TRUTH. FOR US TO ACT.
WE MUST REMOVE THEM FROM RULING OVER US. THEY THINK THEY GOT IT MADE, THEY WILL BRING  HELL UPON US. 
THEY ROBBED ALL THE MONEY AND NOW WANT US TO ENTER THEIR FORCED LABOUR CAMPS AS THEY DO IN CHINA AND  NORTH KOREA.  WAKE UP.
GOD DEMANDS  I KEEP WRITING. HE PUSHES FOR ME TO WRITE, I OBEY.
http://seeingthesword.com/
http://politicalvelcraft.org/2012/10/30/barac...
INNOCENTS WERE MURDERED. WHY DOESNT THE WORLD PROSECUTE THEM.   HAHAHA NOW THEY KNOW THE WORLD WILL CATCH THEM GANGSTERS AND SHOW THEM WHAT IT IS TO BE SO CROOKED.SO NOW SUDDENLY FROM ANONYMOUS THEY  BECAME THE  CHINESE HACKERS.
http://warisacrime.org/content/justice-depart...
LITTLE BOY DENNIS THE MENACE  IS NOT CAUSING THE HACKING.  THEY ARE A MENACE BUT THEY ARE NOT LITTLE
BOYS.  HEAR ME WELL.THEY ARE DANGEROUS GANGSTERS. SEE THEIR UTUBE GARBAGE. OH ARE THEY EVER EVIL, DABOLIC, DISGUSTING.  THEY ARE ANONYMOUS HACKERS THAT RUN THE WORLD AND DO NOT WANT OUR GOOD. WHICH, QUEEN, BARON, SIRE, GENERAL.....IS PART OF THEM.  KILLING CHILDREN FOR THEIR OWN PURPOSE. FATHERS, MOTHERS, PEOPLE THAT WANT TO WARN US OF THEIR EVIL PLAN, COMPANIES THAT ASSISTED THEM IN THE FRAUDS AND NOWTHE EVIDENCE HAS TO BE DESTROYED WITH THE WITNESSES.
THESE ARE THE EVILS, GRIEVOUS WOLVES RUNNING THE WORLD.
SURE, THEY POUR DRUGS IN YOUR WATER SYSTEMS SO YOUR MIND WILL NOT ALERT YOU AND DO NOT REACT. THEY DRUG YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN SO YOU DO NOT SEE, YOUR MIND IS IN A MAZE AD YOU LET THE EVIL TEACH YOUR KIDS TO BE HOMOSEXUALS, TO MURDER, TO SIN AGAINT GOD, WHILE THEY KEEP PLOTTING HORRENDOUS  ACTS  UPON YOU, WHILE YOU ARE IN THE DRUG MAZE.
CAREFUL OBAMA  CAN PICK UP MASSES AND NO ONE CAN MAKE A SOUND. HE CAN THROW YOU TO THE DOGS (MURDER YOU) AS IS HIS HABIT AND NO ONE ASK QUESTIONS. BUSH/CLINTONS/FEDS/BILBERGER/A NONYMOUS ETC. WILL GIVE YOU  OTHER 9/11  TERRORS  WITH HIS BILBERGER MEMBERS, VATICAN, ILLUMINATI AND ALL OTHERS WITH THEM
OBAMA FEDS BILBERGER

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

WITH ALL OF US, THEY WILL REVIVE THE HITLER, KKK, ERA. THEY ARE TERRORISTS NOT THE ARABS.  THEY WANT TO REVIVE SLAVERY

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitu...

http://politicalvelcraft.org/glass-steagall-a...

http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/01/inau...

http://www.youtube.com/watchfeature=player_em...

THEY  CONTINUE TO USE THEIR CROOKED POWER OVER US. I AM ASHAMED THAT THEY TRICKED US AND MADE US BELIEVE CONGRESS HAD OUR INTEREST AT HEART.
the synagogue of Satan. They have made America weak. You're a weak"I'm warning you America. You better get rid of them neo cons. That's

nation now, and your country has been taken from you by the synagogue  of  Satan. They own congress. That's why the congress ain't right."

WE ARE BEING CONTINUALLY TRICKED AND BECAUSE OUR WATERS ARE FULL OF  DRUGS WE SNORE WITH THEIR FAIRY  TALES WHILE THEY INSTALL THEMSELVES TO  BRING THE BIGGEST NIGHTMARE ON US AND HIDE ALL THEIR TRICKERY, MURDERS, SORCERY, ROBBERY, GANGSTERS IN HIDING.

Her officials within her are like wolves tearing their prey; they shed
blood and kill people to make unjust gain.The people of the land
practice extortion and commit robbery; they oppress the poor and needy  and mistreat the alien, denying them justice.
ARMIES OF THE WORLD DO NOT OBEY THEM, GOD WANTS YOU TO TURN FROM YOUR WICKED WAYS AND COME AGAINST THE WICKED, NOT THE INNOCENTS, NOT AGAINST THE PEOPLE THAT ARE HOLY AND CALLED BY GOD,  NOT PEOPLE THAT ARE VICTIMS OF THE WICKED. GO AFTER THE GANGSTERS THAT CAUSE THE HORRORS.

http://www.infowars.com/rockefeller-brother-f...

THEY COMMITTED TREASON AGAINST THE NATIONS

SCREAM TREASON, TREASON, TREASON, TREASON
LOUDER WAKE UP THE DEAD THEY KILLED, LOUDER
TREASON, TREASON, TREASON

IT IS BECAUSE OF THEM THAT WE DO NOT HAVE PEACE ON EARTH. THEY ARE THE TERRORISTS
OBAMA FEDS BILBERGER

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

http://explosivereports.com/
WHAT HARM THEY ARE PLANNING FOR YOU, FOR YOUR CHILDREN.  THAT IS WHY GOD IS BEGGING YOU ALL TO REACT.

GOD IS BURNING ME AS I WRITE, AS THIS IS HIS WILL. HE WANTS JUSTICE ON THE EARTH, BEFORE HE COMES BACK AND SHOWS THEM WHAT JUSTICE  IS IN HIS BOOK. 

GOD IS WITH US AND WE HAVE THE VICTORY

NO MORALS, NO STRENGHT IN THEM.
A PERSON MUST BE REALLY A LOW LOW LIFE TO ROB A SINGLE MOM SO  SHE CANNOT SUPPORT HER CHILD. BECAUSE YOU ATE THE ACT SHE BELEVES IN GOD.
REAL LOW LIFE. AND WHY? BECAUSE I TOLD THEM THEY ARE THIEVES AND MY GOD WILL GET THEM. IT IS TRUE, MY GOD WILL MAKE THEM INTO BILBURGER ROTTEN HAMBURGERS. THEY WILL ALL GET IT, FROM THE FIRST TO THE LAST.

WE INTEND TO FIND AN ATTORNEY THAT WILL NOT BE TREACHEROUS, ONE THAT WILL NOT BE PURCHASED BY THEM AND WE ALL THAT WERE ROBBED WILL HAVE A
CLASS ACTION AGAINST ALL THESE THIEVES, EVEN THE 600 pounder wrt face mark forstein with lars hubinette the jews that do not like me because I BELIEVE IN JESUS. HAHAHA  JESUS WILL SHOW THEM.

THEY DO NOT STOP ROBBING ME, SO NOW IT IS TIME TO TAKE ACTION.

THEY JUST NOW STOLE A 30TRILLION GOLD TRANSACTION, IF  MARTIN BEING THE TRUSTEE OF THE GOLD IN RUSSIA IF MARTIN WHO IS NOT ANSWERING LIKE ALL OTHER CLIENTS THEY STOLE, I WILL PUT HIS LAST NAME. I AM TIRED THAT I
WORK WITH THE BEST, I AM LOVED AND THEY STEAL AND DESTROY ALL. I WORK SO HARD TO GET OUT OF THE SITUATION THEY PUT ME IN BUT THEY KEEP STEALING.

$$$$$$$$$$
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

LOOK AT THE WICKEDNESS. TAKE ONE OF THESE COMPANIES AND INVESTIGATE AND KABOUM YOU END UP
FINDING THE HIDDEN.  THEY BECAME MULTI, MULTI   QUADRILLIONAIRES  ON OUR BACKS. 
THIS IS ONE LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD.   GIBRALTAR

http://www.companieshouse.gi/publications/5SU...

LOTS OF MY CLIENTS ARE HERE. ARE YOURS HERE? 

THIS IS JUST A LITTLE LITTLE LITTLE LOCATION. IMAGINE WORLDWIDE
YOU IMAGINE THE AMOUNT THEY STOLE FROM ME AND NOW IMAGINE FROM ALL THE BROKERS.

THEY DO EXTENSIONS TO OUR CLIENTS COMPANIES AND REGISTER THEM ALL OVER THE WORLD, WE HAVE PROOF AND LISTS OF SOME OF THESE COMPANIES, WE HAVE PROOF OF FUNDS AND ALL
OBAMA FEDS BILBERGER

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

THEY DO EXTENSIONS TO OUR CLIENTS COMPANIES AND REGISTER THEM ALL OVER THE WORLD, WE HAVE PROOF AND LISTS OF SOME OF THESE COMPANIES, WE HAVE PROOF OF FUNDS AND ALL

SOME OTHER PEOPLE THEY STOLE FROM ME AND I CAN PUT LISTS AND LISTS

L L 
R.E. Consultant    WAS MINE
 Claudia El Amrani 
 Christos Nouvakis   WAS MINE   
CEO at PROJECT FUNDING PROGRAMS  
 elpidio ,jr rosales   WAS MINE   
MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR SPECIAL ASSETS at...
 Pinnacle Group   WAS MINE   
Owner, Pinnacle Investments and...
 Bader Aldhaen   WAS MINE    
Managing Director
 eric heung    WAS MINE   
Owner, Tung Ng Tse & Heung    WAS MINE   
 Panagiotis Nouvakis 
Technical & Sales at GENERAL SHIPPING SA   WAS MINE  
 Susan Barnes Rice    WAS MINE    
Chief Operations Officer at...
 Lars Hübinette 
Tema Steele:   SHE WAS MINE

ALL THE CLIENTS, ALL THE BROKERS, ALL THE CONTACTS THEY STOLE.
JAIL IS TOO GOD FOR THEM, TOO EASY. AFTER WHAT  THEY DID, THE GUILLOTINE FOR SUCH EVIL IS THE PROPER REMEDY. THEY MUST BE JUDGED NOW, THE FEDS ARE WITH THEM , THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE HOLDING UP THEIR ARRESTS.

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/02/02/its-o... #

$$$$$$$$$$
THEY STEAL ALL THE MONEY, ROB SINGLE MOMS, BROKERS AND THEIR FAMILIES WORLDWIDE  THEY HAVE SHAME ALL OVER  THEIR FACES  BUT NO ONE DOES ANYTHING TO STOP THEM. THEN THEY ARE WANTING TO MAKE US THEIR  SLAVES TO PUT US IN BONDAGE LIKE HITLER,REVIVE THE TIME OF SLAVERY.

DONT FORGET THESE OTHER GANGSTERS   WITH THEM, THE CROOKS WITH THEM  THEY STOLE 44B THAT CROOKED DIRTY RAVI RACH ROBBED ME WITH CROOK   EDUARDO SEVERINO THE HOMO THAT MUST COME OUT OF THE CLOSET, THEY USED MY SIGNATURE AND ROBBED ME AFTER I HAD ALL SET  UP WITH ALL THE PLATFORMS. AND CROOKED GEN ROSIER AND LARS HUBINETTE WITH THAT EVIL STEPHANIE  CHASEAND THE OTHERS BELOW ROBBED ALL MY SHARE OF ALL THAT COMES OUT OF THE TRADES. 
OBAMA FEDS BILBERGER

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

DONT WORRY MANY JUDGES, MANY ATTORNEYS SEE, THERE WILL BE A GROUP THAT WILL VINDICATE ME , THROW THEM IN JAIL, FREEZE ALL THE ACCOUNTS AND GIVE ME AND THE BROKERS THAT WERE ON THE DEAL AND MY GROUP BACK
OUR MONEY. CROOKS CROOKS, CROOKS. 

THE LONDON BRANCHES OF NATWEST AND  ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND COOPERATED WITH STANDARD CHARTER IN HK WITH LARS HUBINETTE AND GENERAL ROSIER, THIEF OF RAVI RACH, CROOKED  STEPHANIE CHASE, EDUARDO SEVERINO AND RAVI USING MY SIGNATURE AND  REGISTERING A COMPANY WITH THE SAME NAME WRITTEN DIFFERENTLY. THEN HE  SHOWS OFF HIS BENTLEY ON FACEBOOK, A BROKER CAUGHT HIM. ROMEO MILES  TRICKSTER WITH HIS PAY MASTER THAT WAS JAILED FOR FRAUD. THE BANKERS FULL OF LIES AND EVEN IN WRITING. THEY ARE LAUNDERING MONEY WITH NATWEST BANK AND ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND THEY PUT  BANKERS ON CELL PHONES AND ROBBED ME WITH STANDARD CHARTER
BANK IN HK,  BUT BAD BAD BAD  RAVI  RACH AND ALL OF YOU YOUR ARREST IS ON THE WAY, IT  IS COMING DONT WORRY, THE FEDS CANT PROTECT THE GANGSTERS FOREVER
AS THEY ARE GANGSTERS THEMSELVES AND THE WORLD WILL MAKE SURE JUSTICE IS PROCAIMED ON THE ROOFS WORLDWIDE.  ALL OF YOU. I  LIVED A NIGHTMARE FOR OVER 10 YEARS, LIFE IN JAIL WOULD BE TOO LITTLE  FOR THEIR EVIL ACTIONS.

THEY MURDERED, LAUNDERED MONEY AND MADE THE BANKS INTO  PROSTITUTES WITH THEIR FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS, THE BANKS KNEW OF THE ROBBERY FROM HACKING INTO THE BROKERS BUT THEY ENGULPHED THE FUNDS FROM  THE TRANSACTIONS  AND LIVE IN LUXURY WHILE THE MASSES SUFFER TO FEED  THEIR CHILDREN.
SHAME ON YOU, SHAME ON YOU WHO IS FOLLOWING THOSE DEVILS

I  AM TOTALLY APPALLED THAT SUCH ABUSE CAN CONTINUE WITHOUT AGENCIES,NEWSPAPERS,JUDGES,GOV ERNMENTS VINDICATING US FOR SO MANY YEARS. THEY BUY THE WICKED AS THEY ARE BUT GODBWILL BUY THEM WITH EVER BURNING FIRE. HOW MUCH PROOF, EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED.

MARK FORSTEIN, LARS HUBINETTE DEVILS GOD WILL CATCH YOU BY THE TAIL SOON AND ALL OF HEAVEN WILL LAUGH IN HAPPINESS BECAUSE THE SINGLE MOM, THE JEWESS JEWEL THAT BELIEVES IN JESUS WILL SEE JUSTICE, OUF  FINALLY!
I told you one day you will get it, I knew my God was with me strong.
THE SAME APPLIES TO ALL THAT ASSISTED IN YOUR FRAUD.

THE CROOKED BANKERS, BROKERS, CLIENTS AND ALL THAT COOPERATED IN THE FRAUDS NEED TO BE LOCKED UP AS WELL. THERE IS MASSIVE FINANCIAL FRAUD. THE BIGGEST FINANCIAL GANGSTERIZED HEIST SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD  300T ++++++++++BELIEVE ME THIS IS AS MUCH AS YOU ROBBED FROM ME, LETS SEE ALL THE HIDDEN FUNDS, COMPANIES, ACCOUNTS, ALL YOU ROBBED FROM ALL, ALL THE BROKERS WORLDWIDE. HIDING IN THEIR COMPUTERS, IN THEIR PHONES, IN THEIR SKYPE. 

IN  THE OLD TESTAMENT THEY USE TO TAKE THE EVIL WICKED AND DESTROY THEM.  EYE FOR AN EYE.  THEY WOULD CUT OFF EVEN THE KINGS HEAD IF HE WAS WICKED.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMM

THE WORLD IS A BIG FIASCO IF WE LET THEM CONTINUE RULING IN IT. GOD WILL GIVE THEM THE BALLS OF FIRE THEY DESERVE TO CRUSH THEIR EVILNESS. 

I GUARANTEE IF YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE AUTHORITY TO PUT THEM IN JAIL AND YOU
DO NOT, YOU WILL ALSO  HAVE THE BALLS OF FIRE DOUBLE FOR ALLOWING IT.

THEY MST PSY FOR THE EVIL THEY DID. OBAMA, THE FEDS CAN PUSH THEIR WEIGHT
TO THREATEN THE ONES SPEAKING THE TRUTH, THEY ARE CRIMINALS. NO OTHER
WORD WILL DESCRIBE THEM AND IT IS GOD WHO DEMANDS WE SAY IT. 

SO WHO ARE YOU OR ARE THEY TO THINK THEY CAN DEFRAUD, MURDER, ABUSE AND GET AWAY WITH IT.  NO WAY, NO WAY, THEY MUST GO TO JAIL.
OBAMA FEDS BILBERGER

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

GOD IS WITH US AND WE HAVE THE VICTORY

IT IS BECAUSE OF THEM THAT WE DO NOT HAVE PEACE ON EARTH. THEY ARE THE TERRORISTS
http://www.infowars.com/rockefeller-brother-f...

WHAT HARM THEY ARE PLANNING FOR YOU, FOR YOUR CHILDREN.  THAT IS WHY GOD IS BEGGING YOU ALL TO REACT.

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/02/02/its-o... #

IN TEN YEARS I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE EARTH FOR ALL OF YOU BUT OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN, THE KING OF ALL GIVES IT ALL TO US HIS CHILDREN AND THE TREASURES IN IT. SO THESE EVIL MONSTERS BETTER GIVE BACK OUR INHERITANCE BEFORE HE HANGS THEM BY THE TAIL. HAHAHA  WE SERVE A FUNNY GOD. SOMETIMES HE MAKES ME LAUGH SO MUCH. HE IS FUNNY. SPECIALLY WHEN HE TELLS ME WHAT HE WILL DO TO THEM. HAHAHA THAT IS FUNNY.  PEOPLE, HE IS PURE LOVE, SUCH ABUNDANT LOVE AND THE BIBLE SAYS HE IS OUR COMFORTER, HE REALLY IS. HOW HE CARES FOR US. WOWWWWWWW  LOVE IT.

THESE ARE DEVILS EVIL THAT INTEND TO HURT US BUT GOD IS WATCHING THEM 
AS HE ALREADY STARTEDVSENDING THE BALLS OF FIRE AS I TOLD YOU HE WOULD.

LET THEM THINK WE ARE HELPLESS AND WEAK.

THE LORD HAS PUT ON HIS ARMOR, HE IS READY FOR BATTLE.

THIS CRIMINAL EVIL OBAMA AND ALL HIS  GOONS, ALL THE DEVILS THAT ROBBED ME THE EVIL THIEVES, MURDERERS  WILL NOT BE SPARED.

WE FIGHT IN THE POWER OF THE LORD LIKE KING DAVID, OUR LITTLE STONE WILL 
DESTROY THE GIANT. WE ARE BLESSED OF THE LORD, HIS CHILDREN.

GOD IS BURNING ME AS I WRITE, AS THIS IS HIS WILL. HE WANTS JUSTICE ON THE EARTH, BEFORE HE COMES BACK AND SHOWS THEM WHAT JUSTICE  IS IN HIS BOOK

http://www.google.com/search... :

THE WORLD IS A BIG FIASCO IF WE LET THEM CONTINUE RULING IN IT. GOD WILL GIVE THEM THE BALLS OF FIRE THEY DESERVE TO CRUSH THEIR EVILNESS. 

OBAMA FEDS BILBERGER

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

THEY  CONTINUE TO USE THEIR CROOKED POWER OVER US. I AM ASHAMED THAT THEY TRICKED US AND MADE US BELIEVE CONGRESS HAD OUR INTEREST AT HEART.
the synagogue of Satan. They have made America weak. You're a weak"I'm warning you America. You better get rid of them neo cons. That's

nation now, and your country has been taken from you by the synagogue  of  Satan. They own congress. That's why the congress ain't right."

WE ARE BEING CONTINUALLY TRICKED AND BECAUSE OUR WATERS ARE FULL OF  DRUGS WE SNORE WITH THEIR FAIRY  TALES WHILE THEY INSTALL THEMSELVES TO  BRING THE BIGGEST NIGHTMARE ON US AND HIDE ALL THEIR TRICKERY, MURDERS, SORCERY, ROBBERY, GANGSTERS IN HIDING.

I GUARANTEE IF YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE AUTHORITY TO PUT THEM IN JAIL AND YOU
DO NOT, YOU WILL ALSO  HAVE THE BALLS OF FIRE DOUBLE FOR ALLOWING IT.

THEY MUST PAY FOR THE EVIL THEY DID. OBAMA, THE FEDS CAN PUSH THEIR WEIGHT
TO THREATEN THE ONES SPEAKING THE TRUTH, THEY ARE CRIMINALS. NO OTHER
WORD WILL DESCRIBE THEM AND IT IS GOD WHO DEMANDS WE SAY IT. 

SO WHO ARE YOU OR ARE THEY TO THINK THEY CAN DEFRAUD, MURDER, ABUSE AND GET AWAY WITH IT.  NO WAY, NO WAY, THEY MUST GO TO JAIL.
THEY ARE THE CRIMINALS THAT MUST BE LOCKED UP. THEY WERE ALL CRIMINALS FROM YOUTH, CHECK EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM.

THE FEDS, THE MAFIA,OBAMA,BANKSTERS PROTECT THIS MAFIA BECAUSE HEY BABY 300T WHICH I TELL YOU IS SMALL AMOUNT COMPARED TO THE AMOUNT IT REALLY IS, THEY ALL EAT TOGETHER AND SINCE THE PRFITS FOR THE FRAUD CARTEL, BABY IT IS SUPER PROFITABLE. SO ALL INVESTIGATIONS, WHISTLE BLOWERS, INFORMANTS, ALL THAT SHOWS THE TRUTH IS KILLED.

ABUSERS, THEY DEFRAUD AND THINK IF WE LET THEM ENJOY OUR FUNDS. 
THEY BELONG IN JAIL, WHAT THEY DID IS CRIMINAL, CRIMINAL, CRIMINAL.
THEY ALL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE WICKEDNESS.

http://explosivereports.com/

I DONT CARE WHO THEY ARE OR HOW RICH THEY ARE. THEY DEFRAUDED E AND MANY OTHERS. THEY MADE US AND OUR FAMILIES SUFFER GRANDLY, MORE THAN YOU KNOW.

IN  THE OLD TESTAMENT THEY USE TO TAKE THE EVIL WICKED AND DESTROY THEM.  EYE FOR AN EYE.  THEY WOULD CUT OFF EVEN THE KINGS HEAD IF HE WAS WICKED.

GOD STARTED GIVING THEM THE BALLS OF FIRE THEY DESERVE TO CRUSH THEIR EVILNESS.  HAHAHAHAHA
WHAT A GOD WE SERVE, HOW HE LOOKS OUT AFTER HIS CHILDREN.

THESE ARE THE EVILS, GRIEVOUS WOLVES RUNNING THE WORLD.  ACTING AS IF THEY ARE TAKING CARE OF OUR FINANCIAL WORLD, OUR SECURITY, DECIDE OF THE EDUCATION OF OUR CHILDREN. TO MAKE THEM HOMOSEXUALS, SINNERS. PLEASE TELL THEM TO GO DO THEIR FATHERS THEY ARE SO DISGUSTING. EVIIIIILLLL
OBAMA FEDS BILBERGER

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

KILLING CHILDREN FOR THEIR OWN PURPOSE. FATHERS, MOTHERS, PEOPLE THAT WANT TO WARN US OF THEIR EVIL PLAN, COMPANIES THAT ASSISTED THEM IN THE FRAUDS AND NOW THE EVIDENCE HAS TO BE DESTROYED WITH THE WITNESSES. O MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!
THEY PUT DRUGS IN OUR WATER AND POISON OUR        FOOD. WE HAVE TO PUT AN END TO THEIR ABUSE. PUT  THEM ALL IN JAIL.
OBAMA WANTS TO STOP US FROM GROWING OUR OWN FOOD. WHAT IS IT HIS BUSINESS? THEY HAVE FARMS GROWING FOOD FOR THEM WHILE THEY GIVE US FOOD TO KILL US, FULL OF POISON. EVIL EVIL
THEY ARE PLANNING EVEN MORE EVIL ON US. O MY GOD, WORST THAN HITLER. THEY DONT RESPECT THE LAWS, WHY SHOULD WE?  
DO WE LET ELITE LOSERS THIEVES GANGSTERS, WORKERS OF IIQUITY  CONTINUE TO ABUSE US?  THEIR DIABOLIC PLAN AND THEMSELVES HAVE TO BE CAST DOWN. 
IS ANYONE ABOVE THE LAW? WHY ARE THEY CONTINUING AND NO ONE IS REMOVING THEM?  ARE ALL GOVERNMENTS PLOTTING WITH THEM?
 ALL THE GANSTERS AND BANK FAMILIES NEED TO BE THROWN IN JAIL, ARREST THEM ALL.  YOU SEE THAT There is a conspiracy of her princes  (princes of darkness).  
Her officials within her are like wolves tearing their prey; they shed
blood and kill people to make unjust gain.The people of the land
practice extortion and commit robbery; they oppress the poor and needy  and mistreat the alien, denying them justice.
  THEY ARE TRAITORS!   
THEY ARE AFRAID AS NOW WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM, THEIR GAMES . NOW THEY ARE BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE WORLD FOR  MURDERS, FOR FRAUD, HIGH FRAUD, ACTUALLY THE BIGGEST FINANCIAL HEIST THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.
THESE ANONYMOUS EVILS ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE PUBLIC FOLLOW THEM, TRUST THEM. I TOLD YOU WHO THEY ARE, DO NOT  BE MISLED BY THEM, THEY ARE EVIL, VERY EVIL, THEY ARE THE BEAST, THE DEVIL.  IF YOU  HACKED INTO EVERYONES PHO NE, CELL PHONES,, COMPUTERS, TVS, CAMERAS, DRONES, YOU WOULD  ALSO HAVE ALL INFO. 
HW DID THEY ALL INCLUDING THE  AUTHORITIES KNOW WHERE TO FIND DORNER. 
YOU HAVE THE ANSWER, THEY AGAIN COMMITTED MURDER BUT THIS S JUST THE BEGINNING THE BLOOD OF MANY SAINTS WILL BE SED AND THEY ARE PLANNING MASS MURDERS WORLD WIDE. MANY PLAGUES WILL KILL MASSES BUT WE HAVE GOD WATCHING AND TRST ME OUR WARRIOR GOD WHO IS THE STRONGEST OF ALL WILL GIVE TEM ALL A BEATING THESE DEVILS AS THEY ARE FULL OF SATAN THEIR FATHER, THESE DEVILS WILL GET A CRUSHING THEY WILL REMEMBER FOREVER. GOD TOLD ME LOUD AND CLEAR SO WHO CARES ABOUT THEIR ILLUMINATI, MASON, KKK, HITLER GARBAGE. THEY SHOULD ALL GET WHAT THEY DID TO DORNER. GOD WILL CONTINUE TO SEND BALLS OF FIRE ON THEM UNTIL THEY GIVE BACK OUR MONEY AND REPENT PUBLICLY.
WE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD WANT TO BE LED BY GODLY PEOPLE NOT  ANONYMOUS HACKERS, GANGSTERS .
WE RULE WITH GOD AND GOD HAS SEEN ENOUGH OF THEIR MURDERS, ROBBERY OF  MILLIONS, BILLIONS AND TRILLIONS IN TRANSACTIONS THAT THEY TOOK FROM US AND MADE US AND OUR FAMILIES POOR AND STRUGGLING. THEY ROB US AND ARE NOT JUDGED? WHAT KIND OF UGLY MOVIE IS THAT?  A  NIGHTMARE
GOD ORCHASTRATED THE WHOLE THING, EVEN MY BEING IN THEIR PATH BECAUSE HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT WAS GOING ON.    HE IS THE GENIUS ABOVE ALL THAT  EXIST.
HE WANTED ME TO SHOW YOU THE EVIL THAT IS ABOUT TO OVERTAKE THE WORLD. IT IS NOT A JOKE, IT S REAL. THEY ARE SICK IN THEIR MINDS, FULL OF DEMONS.
GOD CALLS FOR ORDER. HE IS COMING BACK SOON, WE MUST CLEAN THE EARTH OF ALL CRIMINALS, CHEMICALS, DECEIT.  IT CANNOT CONTINUE OR WE WILL ALL PERISH. WE HAVE TO ANSWER FOR WHAT WE ALLOW ON THE WORLD. ALL OF US WILL ANSWER
A  HOMELESS STEALING FOOD IS JAILED.
 WHAT A CROOKED WORLD. AFTER ALL THIS.
WHO IS ALLOWING THE FRAUD, ROBBERY, TRAUMA. MURDERS, PLOTTING TO CONTINUE. 
WE ALL KNOW WHO OWNS, WHO IS BEHIND THE FEDS, THE BANKSTERS, THEY FOR GENERATIONS  ROBBED AND MURDERED. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. 
OBAMA FEDS BILBERGER

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

THEIR HEARTS ARE FULL OF DECEIT AND MURDER.  MEN WITH NO SPIRIT OF GOD.   WHOREMONGERS THAT LIVE  IN LUXURY BY THE DEFRAUDING AND MURDERS OF THE NATIONS WHILE  THEY THROW FAMILIES WITH THEIR CHILDREN, SINGLE MOTHERS, WIDOWS ON THE STREET.
THOSE BANKS AND THE VATICAN. OBAMA, ALL THAT ARE TRICKING THE WORLD. 
ARE YOU ALL THINKING.  YOU KNOW THERE HAS TO BE A SHAKING OF THE HEAVENS TO STOP THE MESS ABOUT TO OVERTAKE US.
THEIR  WICKEDNESS IS ENRAGING ALL OF HEAVEN.

http://rightremedy.org/tracts16
will put godly leaders into office; short of this, we will mourn. We
must put men in office who will not need our phone calls in order to do
right. We must put men in office who will take their vow to uphold the
Constitution seriously. Put men in office who will not kill any babies
or appoint anyone who will. Put men in office who will respond to the
question of gay marriage by boldly and unapologetically proclaiming,
"Thus saith the Lord!" Put men in office who would rather secede from
the Union and risk civil war or impeachment than allow one innocent
baby to be killed by the Federal government within his state's borders. Put men in office whose feet stand firm on the solid rock of Jesus Christ, whose fingers are in the Bible and not in the air, and who won't be  moved by the wind.
MLK IV

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I stuck ups fo O'Bammy today due.

Whitey Tyree say O'bammy aint worth a pile o crap. I say, O yes he am!

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Who fed the troll? Other than douchepants, that is.
Joe Biden

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

OBAMMY gave me the day OFF!....I likes OBAMMY!
Norm Deplume Che

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Obammy is a doucheeeebaag
levi Muller

Gardena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Yah that norm be a english punk!
Che Reagan deplume

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

levi Muller wrote:
Yah that norm be a english punk!
Now Tyrees be an Amish man. He shaved his beard to use it on his bald nappie head.
He wants to be like that big dope ohbammy his daddy.
drutflinger

Franklin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

OBAMA FEDS BILBERGER wrote:
THEIR HEARTS ARE FULL OF DECEIT AND MURDER.  MEN WITH NO SPIRIT OF GOD.   WHOREMONGERS THAT LIVE  IN LUXURY BY THE DEFRAUDING AND MURDERS OF THE NATIONS WHILE  THEY THROW FAMILIES WITH THEIR CHILDREN, SINGLE MOTHERS, WIDOWS ON THE STREET.
THOSE BANKS AND THE VATICAN. OBAMA, ALL THAT ARE TRICKING THE WORLD. 
ARE YOU ALL THINKING.  YOU KNOW THERE HAS TO BE A SHAKING OF THE HEAVENS TO STOP THE MESS ABOUT TO OVERTAKE US.
THEIR  WICKEDNESS IS ENRAGING ALL OF HEAVEN.
http://rightremedy.org/tracts16
will put godly leaders into office; short of this, we will mourn. We
must put men in office who will not need our phone calls in order to do
right. We must put men in office who will take their vow to uphold the
Constitution seriously. Put men in office who will not kill any babies
or appoint anyone who will. Put men in office who will respond to the
question of gay marriage by boldly and unapologetically proclaiming,
"Thus saith the Lord!" Put men in office who would rather secede from
the Union and risk civil war or impeachment than allow one innocent
baby to be killed by the Federal government within his state's borders. Put men in office whose feet stand firm on the solid rock of Jesus Christ, whose fingers are in the Bible and not in the air, and who won't be  moved by the wind.
I didn't read your posts.
marco

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Obammy done made you stock holders rich! This summer he's gonna peel those Fat Kat repukies for ALL THEIR MONEY with a "VAT" tax!!!
undercover brother

Shelby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

marco wrote:
Obammy done made you stock holders rich! This summer he's gonna peel those Fat Kat repukies for ALL THEIR MONEY with a "VAT" tax!!!
next will be a Tyree tax so he can find out how stupid he is
You have gots to be the dum-best pot scrubber in Canton/crAkron/parma clinics.
mike

Butler, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

The Liar King
Hows that obamacare rollout doing Mr. Pres I dent?
36 times you can keep your healthcare program Liar King
10 million lost their healthcare so far...
100 million more are next.
I want all 51% who voted for this loser empty suit to lose their healthcare esp that dumphuk Tyree. A loser welfare drain on society

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Uniontown Discussions

Search the Uniontown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr ino 29,370
Man arrested by Columbus task force in connecti... 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Akron man shot, two others hospitalized in sepa... 3 hr Foghorn Leghorn 1
Akron council supports plans for downtown hotel... 4 hr Undercover Bro 1
Guess Who? 8 hr Undercover Bro 15
Susan Tompor: Motor City ranks as a top spot fo... 23 hr Foghorn Leghorn 2
Puppet Kobe gets back at LeBron in new Nike com... (Jun '09) Mon official cavalier store 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Uniontown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Uniontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••