hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#24 Sep 25, 2012
I can see the View...... He is fired...Nov 6

President Barack Obama has not planned a single meeting with foreign leaders who are visiting New York this week for the United Nations General Assembly.

He has already received criticism for failing to make time in his election campaign schedule to meet Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, but now it is clear he will not meet any of the other world leaders who are descending on the Big Apple for the annual event.

Now Obama is being slammed from both the right and the left for finding time to meet with the ladies of television’s “The View” but not with Britain’s David Cameron, Egypt’s Mohammed Morsi, France’s Francois Hollande, Afghanistan’s Hamid Karzai or any of the 120 leaders in town.

Reuters described it as a trip with “Whoopi but no Bibi” referring to The View’s Whoopi Goldberg and Israel’s Netanyahu. The news service pointed out that foreign policy — especially a possible Israel strike on Iran in the next few weeks —“poses a greater risk to Obama's prospects for a second term,” than any other issue.

Campaigning needs seem to be the only reason for Obama’s decision to forego one-on-one meetings. Last year he scheduled a dozen.

“There really isn't a full explanation that's been forthcoming other than the president has a busy schedule,” ABC News’ Jake Tapper said on Fox News’ On the Record.

Republican rival Mitt Romney was quick to attack Obama for failing to meet other world leaders, especially those from Israel and Arab nations. "We want a president who will shape events in the Middle East," he said.

Romney hit out at Obama’s comment on Sunday night’s “60 Minutes” that recent events in the Middle East have been little more than “bumps in the road.”

“The world looks at the events going on," Romney said at a campaign event Monday in Pueblo, Colo. "They don't see these events as bumps in the road. These are lives. This is humanity. This is freedom."

Obama addressed the General Assembly on Tuesday morning, but that was likely to be the full extent of his participation, as he left bilateral meetings to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Time magazine said,“Blink and you may miss President Barack Obama’s appearance at the annual U.N. General Assembly this week. The President plans to make the briefest visit by a U.S. President in recent memory.”

“President Obama’s display of indifference to the most basic function of his job—national security—would at least until this Administration have been absolutely unimaginable,” wrote Helle Dale on The Heritage Network blog, The Foundry.

“But even for a celebrity-hound like Obama, the contrast between the severity of the crisis facing the nation and the president’s set of priorities is beyond belief.”
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#26 Oct 1, 2012
hey starry ; want to join me again this week.
My schedule this week..

Oct 4 Thursday; Carovillese Lodge and Club
cocktails 5;30 - 6;30
dinner 6;30 - 7;30

Oct 5 Friday Freedom works

Double Tree Hilton

6200 Quarry Ln.

VIP DINNER 6;30 --8;30

I’m going to both. Down town was awesome big turn out people were around the whole block wait to hear and see Romney speak. The polls lie big time girlfriend. I will be fired up after the debates wednesday night.
Let me know if you are in.....
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#27 Oct 1, 2012
http://youtu.be/AA6qqNat8e0
Heres the proof......
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#28 Oct 1, 2012
PALM BEACH, Fla.– Rush Limbaugh, the top-rated radio host in America, is now calling President Obama “a serial liar” who is “delusional” and “pathological” in fabrications being told by his administration.

“Barack Obama is a serial liar, and I think it’s time to call him out on this,”

His analysis began with the Obama administration’s claim the recent onslaught against the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was in response to an anti-Muslim movie on YouTube.

Libyan President Mohamed Magarief said the film had “nothing to do” with the attack.

“Reaction should have been, if it was genuine, should have been six months earlier. So it was postponed until the 11th of September,” Magarief told NBC News.“They chose this date, 11th of September to carry a certain message.”

Limbaugh said,“They have lied to us for a week about this video. Obama went to the U.N. yesterday and made most of his speech or quite a large part of his speech about this video, which even now, nobody has ever seen. All they’re doing is promoting it. All they’re doing is giving others who want to be agitated by it an excuse to be.”

When pondering why Obama and his administration would lie, Limbaugh had a hard time coming up with an explanation.

“I’m not a liar. I can’t explain them,” he said.

“It’s pathological, it’s the same as trying to explain Bill Clinton. These people construct with all of their lies an actual reality they live in. I think they tell the lie so often – it’s the definition of a pathological liar, you believe the lies that you tell. It is a sickness. And this is just the latest illustration of Obama as a serial liar.”

Limbaugh then analyzed Obama’s economic claims, noting Obama on “60 Minutes” blamed his predecessor, President George W. Bush, for the rising U.S. debt.

“The fact is Obama is responsible for 5 and a half trillion dollars in debt in just four years,” he said.
“Bush had nothing to do with it. That doesn’t even count what’s coming with Obamacare. I’m not denying that Bush was a big spender, but the debt that we’ve got now, 5 and a half trillion dollars of it, took place in the last three and a half years with Obama at the helm. It’s his. He owns it, he broke it.”

Limbaugh said the U.S. is headed for an economic collapse if something doesn’t change:

“It’s difficult to pinpoint when, but it’s going to happen. This is unsustainable. This kind of spending, and this kind of debt and the debt service cannot continue and at the same time have a thriving and growing private-sector economy. Now Obama gets away with these statements which come fast and frequently, but there’s something not right about this. These lies just flow out of his mouth and off of his lips as naturally as a baby’s cries.”

He continued:“I don’t know if it’s purposeful, if he’s delusional or if it’s strategic. It could be a combination of those things. He’s running commercials in battleground states claiming that Romney’s tax plan would increase taxes on the middle class by $2,000. There’s nothing, there’s not a single thing in Romney’s tax plan that raises taxes on the middle class. Romney cut taxes by 20 percent. He doesn’t raise taxes on anybody. It’s Obama who’s going to be raising taxes. Obama is in effect, what he’s doing, is taking what his policies are going to be, his future policies, and what his policies have been and he’s simply saying that they’re Romney’s. It’s an artful attempt at … transference … you take what you’re doing and take what you’ve done and blame it on the other guys, as though you haven’t even been president for three and a half years. And you’ve got a supportive media out there helping to spread the lies.”

Limbaugh called Obama delusional with the president’s claim he has created some 4.5 million jobs since taking office in 2009.
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#29 Oct 1, 2012
“It’s absurd,” Limbaugh said.“The math doesn’t work out. There aren’t any jobs being created on a net basis. We’re losing jobs. There are more people unemployed today than there were when Obama took office. There are over 2 and half million fewer jobs to be had in this country since Obama took office. This idea that there’s job growth? That Obama’s created jobs? He wouldn’t know how to create a job if he had to. He wouldn’t know how to GET a job if he had to.

“You have to ignore all the people who’ve lost their jobs. You have to ignore all the people who have dropped out of the workforce. The net figure, when everything is factored in, the best I’ve been able to find is 1.3 million jobs lost. A universe of over 2 million jobs that have just gone away, not jobs that were filled, just jobs from the universe of jobs, the labor-force participation rate. It’s down by 2 million. And it’s even worse when you consider that in four years, the working population of the country has increased by 8 million or so.”

“Obama hasn’t created anything. What’s happened is destruction,” he concluded.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#30 Oct 1, 2012
hunky77 wrote:
My schedule this week..
cocktails 5;30 - 6;30
dinner 6;30 - 7;30
Double Tree Hilton
6200 Quarry Ln.
VIP DINNER 6;30 --8;30
I’m going to both. Down town was awesome big turn out people were around the whole block wait to hear and see Romney speak. The polls lie big time girlfriend. I will be fired up after the debates wednesday night.
I'll be there.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#31 Oct 1, 2012
hunky77 wrote:
My schedule this week..
cocktails 5;30 - 6;30
dinner 6;30 - 7;30
Double Tree Hilton
6200 Quarry Ln.
VIP DINNER 6;30 --8;30
Oh good. Now we know where to serve the warrant.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#32 Oct 1, 2012
Brian

Wartburg, TN

#33 Oct 1, 2012
hunky77 wrote:
“It’s absurd,” Limbaugh said.“The math doesn’t work out. There aren’t any jobs being created on a net basis. We’re losing jobs. There are more people unemployed today than there were when Obama took office. There are over 2 and half million fewer jobs to be had in this country since Obama took office. This idea that there’s job growth? That Obama’s created jobs? He wouldn’t know how to create a job if he had to. He wouldn’t know how to GET a job if he had to.
“You have to ignore all the people who’ve lost their jobs. You have to ignore all the people who have dropped out of the workforce. The net figure, when everything is factored in, the best I’ve been able to find is 1.3 million jobs lost. A universe of over 2 million jobs that have just gone away, not jobs that were filled, just jobs from the universe of jobs, the labor-force participation rate. It’s down by 2 million. And it’s even worse when you consider that in four years, the working population of the country has increased by 8 million or so.”
“Obama hasn’t created anything. What’s happened is destruction,” he concluded.
Amen.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#34 Oct 1, 2012
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>Amen.
The drug addict declared it. It must be true.
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#35 Oct 1, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04 /28/AR2006042801692.html
http://mediamatters.org/research/2005/02/18/l...
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/rushlimbau...
http://www.fair.org/index.php...
woof
old news 2006.... you poor bastard. woof your azz, really? lol
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#36 Oct 15, 2012
Did Obama Stage Benghazi Attack?
I received a phone call from an old friend that has been in Washington D.C. for years and is fairly well-connected politically. What she told me was ugly and sinister, yet very compelling. She said she had received information from someone high up in White House circles, and wanted my thoughts. No, there is no leaked email, no concrete proof, and this article is based on “hearsay.” I’m not one that usually engages in or repeats hearsay, but if this is true, it could be the biggest story in 50 years.
According to her, Barack Obama, wanting an “October Surprise,” had secretly arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood for a kidnapping of our ambassador. Then sometime in October before the election Obama was to orchestrate some great military action to rescue Ambassador Stevens, causing all of America to cheer Obama’s strong foreign policy and bravery and making him look like a hero. After all, his supposed killing of Osama Bin Laden bounce had long since faded. Thus, sweeping him to victory in November. Imagine the headlines and talking points. The election would be a lock. The Muslim Brotherhood has every reason to want Obama re-elected in November and have an American President sympathetic to their causes. Not to mention an administration filled with Muslim appeasers. Therefore, they agreed to aid in these theatrics. Unfortunately for Ambassador Stevens and three others, the Brotherhood could not control the hired thugs that were to perform the kidnapping and things escalated and four American lives were lost. Panic set in at the White House and with little time to place blame as far away from Obama as they could, they settled on a ridiculous fairy tale about an irrelevant video posted four months prior on YouTube and ran with it. Barack Obama even ran with it after evidence showed he knew better and ran with it all the way to his speech at the U.N.
So now, they are admitting it was a terrorist attack. They are admitting that the State Department had denied requests for more security from Washington, but nobody told them. Blame anyone but Barack Obama. I’m betting the White House is smirking and perfectly happy to be accused of having a breakdown in communication as opposed to the alternative. This scenario, if true, more than satisfies my common sense gland.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#37 Oct 15, 2012
If its true that you actually have a brain, its has clearly been thoroughly dissolved.

woof
StarryStarry

Twinsburg, OH

#38 Oct 15, 2012
hunky77 wrote:
Did Obama Stage Benghazi Attack?
I received a phone call from an old friend that has been in Washington D.C. for years and is fairly well-connected politically. What she told me was ugly and sinister, yet very compelling. She said she had received information from someone high up in White House circles, and wanted my thoughts. No, there is no leaked email, no concrete proof, and this article is based on “hearsay.” I’m not one that usually engages in or repeats hearsay, but if this is true, it could be the biggest story in 50 years.
According to her, Barack Obama, wanting an “October Surprise,” had secretly arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood for a kidnapping of our ambassador. Then sometime in October before the election Obama was to orchestrate some great military action to rescue Ambassador Stevens, causing all of America to cheer Obama’s strong foreign policy and bravery and making him look like a hero. After all, his supposed killing of Osama Bin Laden bounce had long since faded. Thus, sweeping him to victory in November. Imagine the headlines and talking points. The election would be a lock. The Muslim Brotherhood has every reason to want Obama re-elected in November and have an American President sympathetic to their causes. Not to mention an administration filled with Muslim appeasers. Therefore, they agreed to aid in these theatrics. Unfortunately for Ambassador Stevens and three others, the Brotherhood could not control the hired thugs that were to perform the kidnapping and things escalated and four American lives were lost. Panic set in at the White House and with little time to place blame as far away from Obama as they could, they settled on a ridiculous fairy tale about an irrelevant video posted four months prior on YouTube and ran with it. Barack Obama even ran with it after evidence showed he knew better and ran with it all the way to his speech at the U.N.
So now, they are admitting it was a terrorist attack. They are admitting that the State Department had denied requests for more security from Washington, but nobody told them. Blame anyone but Barack Obama. I’m betting the White House is smirking and perfectly happy to be accused of having a breakdown in communication as opposed to the alternative. This scenario, if true, more than satisfies my common sense gland.
Excellent.
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#39 Oct 16, 2012
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#40 Oct 25, 2012
Knowing the truth some times is difficult and not so easy, however every one wants the truth and why not? You are entitled to know the truth and hence can re-educate others. Here in this post is the very truth i never knew, but checked it out well and was shocked what I found. Probably you will be as well!
Like ·· Share
Voni Salee likes this.
1 share

Mary Ann Friihauf FORMER LAWYERS?

I knew they had both lost their law license, but I didn't know why until I read this.

This is 100% legit. I check it out at https://www.iardc.org/
Stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee. It's the official arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois ; and they are very strict.(Talk about irony.) Even I, at the advanced age of almost 65, maintain (at the cost of approximately $600/year) my law license that I worked so hard and long to earn.

Big surprise.

Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and U.S. President Makes Up Constitutional Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address.

Consider this:

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A "Voluntary Surrender" is not something where you decide "Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew your license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!

3. Facts.Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-b...

4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago .

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school-but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. "He did not hold the title of Professor of Law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet...
;

7. The former Constitutional Senior Lecturer (Obama) cited the U.S. Constitution the other night during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence ... not the Constitution.

8. The B-Cast posted the video: http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confuse-the...

9. Free Republic : In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: "We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal.

10. Um, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean Mr. President. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?

When you are a phony it's hard to keep facts straight. Keep this moving -- educate others.
— with Sue Gore Henley.
StarryStarry

Twinsburg, OH

#41 Oct 25, 2012
hunky77 wrote:
Knowing the truth some times is difficult and not so easy, however every one wants the truth and why not? You are entitled to know the truth and hence can re-educate others. Here in this post is the very truth i never knew, but checked it out well and was shocked what I found. Probably you will be as well!
Like ·· Share
Voni Salee likes this.
1 share
Mary Ann Friihauf FORMER LAWYERS?
I knew they had both lost their law license, but I didn't know why until I read this.
This is 100% legit. I check it out at https://www.iardc.org/
Stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee. It's the official arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois ; and they are very strict.(Talk about irony.) Even I, at the advanced age of almost 65, maintain (at the cost of approximately $600/year) my law license that I worked so hard and long to earn.
Big surprise.
Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and U.S. President Makes Up Constitutional Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address.
Consider this:
1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A "Voluntary Surrender" is not something where you decide "Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew your license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you.
2 Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!
3. Facts.Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-b...
4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago .
5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school-but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.
6. "He did not hold the title of Professor of Law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.
Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet...
;
7. The former Constitutional Senior Lecturer (Obama) cited the U.S. Constitution the other night during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence ... not the Constitution.
8. The B-Cast posted the video: http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confuse-the...
9. Free Republic : In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: "We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal.
10. Um, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean Mr. President. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?
When you are a phony it's hard to keep facts straight. Keep this moving -- educate others.
— with Sue Gore Henley.
I still love Jack and Joe. Better than Ruby Tuesday's any happy hour, eh?
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#42 Oct 25, 2012
Both Obama’s will go down in history as the worst thieving liars and they will both wind up in jail... Whether it's here on earth or in the pit of hell. They will always live in darkness and shame. And all the fools who follow these freaken monkeys will as well. .
OBAMA FEDS BILBERGER

Montréal, Canada

#43 Feb 16, 2013
GOPUSA STAFF wrote:
Michelle and Barack take his-and-hers jets for separate 500 mile hops to Martha's Vineyard vacation – just hours apart
President Barack Obama's much-maligned holiday vacation turned into an even bigger PR nightmare today as it emerged that he and his wife took separate government jets to Martha's Vineyard just hours apart.
Michelle Obama was revealed to have arrived at the Massachusetts retreat, only 500 miles from Washington, four hours before her husband yesterday.
She was accompanied by their daughters Malia and Sasha and landed at around 2pm – four hours earlier than the President.
Hey, they're making progress. At least Barack let Bo fly with him on Air Force One instead of insisting on a separate plane for the dog as he has before.
THEY ARE FLYING ON THE MONEY THEY DEFRAUDED FROM ME THESE GANGSTER THEVES
OBAMA FEDS BILBERGER

Montréal, Canada

#44 Feb 16, 2013
THE WORLD  HAS BECOME GANGSTERVILLE
ALL THAT ROBBED ME AND THE BROKERS, ALL GIVE THE MONEY BACK AND REPENT 
PUBLICLY BECAUSE GOD IS ABOUT TO ENGULPH YOU IN BALLS OF FIRE LIKE THE RUSSIAN HACKERS AND HE BURNS ME AS I WRITE SO YOU KNOW IT IS HE TALKING
YOU BETTER TAKE HEED TO THE MESSAGE THE LORD IS SENDING YOU
MY EMAIL  COCOBEINGHACKEDANDROBBED@YAHO O.COM
THE GRAND DIABOLIC  FINANCIAL AND INTERNATIONAL HEIST
BILDERBERG, ANONYMOUS, OBAMA, FEDS, BANKSTERS, ILLUMINATIS,VATICAN, CABALS  ARE IN  SAME BED IN  CRIME.  YOU WANT TO CONTINUE LETS SEE NIW HOW STRONG YOU ARE WHEN THE WARRIOR OF WARRIORS IS IN ACTION.

DO NOT BE TRICKED BY THEM,THEY ARE TOGETHER
 WE ARE THE TARGETS IN THE STAR WARS TAKEOVER.
     THEY WANT TO BUTCHER US BUT GOD WILL BUTCHER THEM.
     HE WILL BURN THEM ALIVE.
THEY BETTER LISTEN AND PAY US BACK BECAUSE OH BOY HE IS ANGRY 
AT WHAT THEY DID TO ME AND ALL THE INNOCENTS WORKERS, FAMILIES. 
WE HAVE THE KING, THE ONE WHO CONTROLS THEM ON OUR SIDE
HE IS BURNING ME SO HARD, HE WANTS YOU HIS PEOPLE TO KNOW 
HOW YOU ARE THE APPLE OF HIS EYE AND HOW HE LOVES YOU 
AND HATES THE WAY THEY INFLICTED YOU. THAT NOW HE WILL FIGHT 
WITH US AND DESTROY THE ENEMY.  BLESSED BE HIS HOLY NAME.
       I WARNED  YOU THE BALLS  OF FIRE WOULD START COMING DOWN ON YOU WICKED. ALL YOU HACKERS AND WICKED ONES IN RUSSIA WITH THE EVIL 
ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR OBAMA, BILDERBERG, THE FEDS, MARK FORSTEIN LARS HUBINETTE, FED GENERAL ROSIER LWR, AND ALL THE OTHERS THIEVES INVOLVED IN ROBBING ME AND ALL THE BROKERS OF THE WORLD, YOU GOT SCARED WHEN THE BALLS OF FIRE CAME DOWN BUT THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. IF YOU DO NOT GIVE US BACK WHAT YOU STOLE FROM US GOD WILL BRING DOWN CITIES OF FIRE ON YOU. CROOKED GARBAGE THAT ROB SINGLE MOTHERS AND FAMILIES AND DO NOT HAVE A HEART FOR THE STRUGGLES AND HURTS YOU ARE CAUSING. ALL OF YOU WILL GET IT ONE BY ONE WE WILL SEE YOUR DESTRUCTION.
GOD HAS SEEN AND GOD WILL CRUSH YOU, HE TOLD ME.  HE LOVES ME SO VERY MUCH, HE WILL SHOW YOU TO DEFRAUD HIS CHILDREN AND WILL SEE THAT YOU PAY GRANDLY FOR LIVING ON MY MONEY WHILE I STRUGGLE. 

GOD DEMANDS  I KEEP WRITING. HE PUSHES FOR ME TO WRITE, I OBEY.
Do you understand these GLOBAL MAFIA EMPIRES OF FRAUD, defrauded EVERY LAST PERSON ON PLANET EARTH
http://www.sherrodbrown.com/petition/w1112cu/
http://seeingthesword.com/
WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING?
http://beforeitsnews.com/international/2013/0...
http://beforeitsnews.com/military/2013/02/inv...
THEY ARE ALTOGETHER ANONYMOUS, DONT BE DECEIVED BY THEIR TRICKERY. They are the ones hacking into all of us. THEY ARE DANGEROUS GANGSTERS. SEE ANONYMOUS  IN THEIR UTUBE VIDEOS OH ARE THEY   EVIL, DABOLIC, DISGUSTING. HITLER DANCING, BLACK HOODS KKK, ILLUMINATI, HATE, EVIL, DISGUTING WITCHCRAFT FROM THE PIT OF HELL.
OBAMA WITH THEM ROBBED ME AND THE BROKERS GRANDLY FOR OVER TEN YEARS AND IN HIDING IS MAKING LAWS TO ABUSE THE ONES WHO WRITE THE TRUTH.  OH HOW MY GOD WILL DESTROY HIS AND THE EVILNESS OF HIS ANONYMOUS, BILBERGER, FEDS ETC.  HOW GRANDLY EVIL.  THEY ROB YOU AND WHEN YOU SPEAK TRUTH, YOU DENOUNCE, ASK FOR JUSTICE, THEY WANT TO PUNISH YOU.  IS THAT A PRESIDENT?  IS THAT THE GANGSTERS THAT SHOULD RUN OVER US? SINGLE MOTHERS AND BROKERS, FAMILIES THEY DEFRAUDED AND PUT ON THE STREET.  THEY ROB YOU AND WANT YOU TO HIDE. JAIL FOR THEM WHO MEAN SUCH EVIL SAYS THE LORD. THEY DESTROYED OUR LIVES OUR HEALTH, OUR HEARTS, OUR OLD AGE AND THEY WANT REVENGE?  WHO SHOULD BE LOCKED UP PEOPLE?  GOD MY WARRIOR IS BURNING ME AS HE DOES CONTINUALLY EVERY DAY TO SHOW ME, HE IS MY WARRIOR.  HE DELIVERED ME FROM EVIL AND I AM HERE FOR HIS PURPOSE SO WATCH OBAMA WHAT HE DOES. LIKE DAVID I FIGHT IN THE NAME OF THE LORD ALMIGHTY,KING OF THE  UNIVERSE. THE FATHER OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB. 

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Akron man accused of pistol-whipping another ma... 2 hr Undercover Brother 1
Akron addressing daytime burglaries 5 hr Dindu Nuffin 2
Obama Announces Sec Hagel's Replacement 8 hr Homeless Wino Pete 5
A Landfill Named Obama 8 hr Homeless Wino Pete 4
Akron man accused of fatally stabbing Wadsworth... Tue Ward clever 1
Keystone XL GOES DOWN IN FLAMES! Tue Homeless Wino Pete 5
Chapel Hill Mall welcomes back Archie the talki... Nov 24 Ward clever 1
Uniontown Dating
Find my Match

Uniontown People Search