First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Greensleeves

Twinsburg, OH

#1 Aug 18, 2011
Joe Wilson: I Was Right to Yell '‘You Lie’ at Obama
Wednesday, 17 Aug 2011 05:01 PM

Nearly two years after shouting “You lie” at President Barack Obama during an address to a joint session of Congress, South Carolina Rep. Joe Wilson says he has been vindicated.

Wilson was heavily criticized for breaching decorum by yelling out during Obama’s speech outlining his healthcare plans. But now he says he has been proved right, according to The Hill.

Wilson’s outburst came after Obama said illegal immigrants would not benefit under his plan.

“The reforms I am proposing would not apply to those what are here illegally,” the president said.

But Wilson says $8.5 million of a $28.8 million award to community healthcare centers has been specifically set aside to help seasonal and migrant farm workers, and that the clinics have been told not to ask for immigration status.

"It is clearly providing money that should be going to American citizens not to illegal immigrants," he told the Fox News show “America Live.”

"It's even worse than I thought,” he added.“They won't even ask for status."

Wilson’s assertion came after Health Resources and Services Administration spokeswoman Judy Andrews told CNS News that the clinics would not ask patients’ whether they are in the country legally.

“The Program’s authorizing statute does not affirmatively address immigration status,” Andrews said.”Rather, it simply states that health centers are required to provide primary health care to all residents of the health center’s service area without regard for ability to pay.

“Health centers do not, as a matter of routine practice, ask about or collect data on citizenship or other matters not related to the treatment needs of the patients seeking health services at the center.”

According to Wilson, that means it is “inevitable that they will serve illegal aliens."

"The president specifically promised the American people that Obamacare would not cover those who are here illegally,” he wrote on his campaign website.“He misled all of us."
Bob

Broadview Heights, OH

#2 Aug 18, 2011
30 minutes after market open, the Dow is down over 500 points.

And Obama isn't even speaking.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 18, 2011
Bob wrote:
30 minutes after market open, the Dow is down over 500 points.
And Obama isn't even speaking.
No, he and his family are on a vacation that cost more than our homes, and more then we make in a year, before taxes.

WAKE UP AMERICA, TIME FOR THE DEMOCRATS TO GO, They are not your father's democratic party. Maybe the democrats can wrestle there party back from the liberals, someday.
hunky77

North Richland Hills, TX

#4 Aug 18, 2011
old joe wilson.....DOES HE HAVE A NOBEL PRIZE?????

NO! HE'S AN IDIOT, LIKE FAKE norm and company!
StarryStarry

Cleveland, OH

#5 Aug 19, 2011
Oh hunkypunky. I want to scissor with you.
Taxpayer

Cleveland, OH

#6 Aug 19, 2011
Hey dumbass Tyree peace prize is given to pinheads like al gore Jimmy peanut head Carter racistss Tutu and other pinheads like you
StarryStarry

Cleveland, OH

#7 Aug 19, 2011
I won the Nobel Peace Prize, and then I puked all over it, and my penny loafers.
Patriot4America

Atlanta, GA

#8 Aug 19, 2011
Dream on ......stupid repukies! OBammy didn't lie to invade another Country like old chimpy boosh did!
GOPUSA STAFF

Twinsburg, OH

#9 Aug 19, 2011
Michelle and Barack take his-and-hers jets for separate 500 mile hops to Martha's Vineyard vacation – just hours apart
President Barack Obama's much-maligned holiday vacation turned into an even bigger PR nightmare today as it emerged that he and his wife took separate government jets to Martha's Vineyard just hours apart.
Michelle Obama was revealed to have arrived at the Massachusetts retreat, only 500 miles from Washington, four hours before her husband yesterday.
She was accompanied by their daughters Malia and Sasha and landed at around 2pm – four hours earlier than the President.

Hey, they're making progress. At least Barack let Bo fly with him on Air Force One instead of insisting on a separate plane for the dog as he has before.
Newsjunky

Twinsburg, OH

#10 Aug 19, 2011
It's outrageous! These hypocrites continue to preach sacrifice and austerity to the American people while doing whatever it is they please. What a colossal waste of money having the two of them use private jets!! It should be obvious to everyone that they just do not give a hill of beans what we think!
They eat whatever they darn well please, while sending the food patrols out to the restaurants, schools, vendors, you name it! They preach about us cutting back and making sacrifices while they waste our money on private jets, countless vacations, frivilous festivities for their kids in the White House, and expensive dinner parties. The list is endless! These despicable excuses for Americans are having the time of their lives at our expense while their mantra of sacrifice continues!
Patriot4America

Berkeley, CA

#11 Aug 20, 2011
Where were you when chimpy boosh was bankrupting America??

in your "halliburton" camp??

RACISTS!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#12 Aug 20, 2011
GOPUSA STAFF wrote:
Michelle and Barack take his-and-hers jets for separate 500 mile hops to Martha's Vineyard vacation – just hours apart
President Barack Obama's much-maligned holiday vacation turned into an even bigger PR nightmare today as it emerged that he and his wife took separate government jets to Martha's Vineyard just hours apart.
Michelle Obama was revealed to have arrived at the Massachusetts retreat, only 500 miles from Washington, four hours before her husband yesterday.
She was accompanied by their daughters Malia and Sasha and landed at around 2pm – four hours earlier than the President.
Hey, they're making progress. At least Barack let Bo fly with him on Air Force One instead of insisting on a separate plane for the dog as he has before.
I wonder why he won't travel with the women of the family?
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#13 Aug 20, 2011
I Love Ohio 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/9kCbP36ey9s
StarryStarry

Cleveland, OH

#14 Aug 22, 2011
I Love Ohio 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Michele is going to be President if he dies.
StarryStarry

Cleveland, OH

#15 Aug 22, 2011
hunky77 wrote:
hunkypunky! Let's scissor!
Undercover brother

Ostrander, OH

#16 Aug 24, 2011
Now I want to expose the rat. That flunky faker norm is posting as faker Starry. The rat will never learn...he's too ignorant to think for himself thats why he's a dumbass government employee
lil Tyree
Norm DePlume

Berkeley, CA

#17 Aug 24, 2011
"NAVY EMPLOYEE" to you, socksucker! Beware of Fake Patriots - like this sissy from Delaware Ohio!
Maybe

Cleveland, OH

#18 Aug 24, 2011
Undercover brother wrote:
Now I want to expose the rat. That flunky faker norm is posting as faker Starry. The rat will never learn...he's too ignorant to think for himself thats why he's a dumbass government employee
lil Tyree
it's The Original Realist. Maybe it's hunky77. Maybe it's really StarryStarry.
Bob

Rockmart, GA

#19 Aug 24, 2011
Or Maybe the "delaware Sissy" is losing her mind and sees Navy Aviators in her sleep??
Patiencerevealst hetruth

United States

#20 Sep 24, 2012
Michelle Obama-

She has STOLEN over 10 million dollars in taxpayer money for VACATIONS.....
THE OBAMAS JUST CLAIMED 1.3 COMBINED PER YEAR THE LAST 36 MONTH.... DO THE MATH!!! "WHY"!!!!
NOBODY TALKS ABOUT HER 22 PERSON STAFF!!!
I FEEL SICK TO MY STOMACH... LAURA NEVER SPENT THAT IN 8 YEARS!!!! WHY NOT TALK ABOUT MO? TRUTH!!!
SHE IS AN ANGRY, ENTITLED (DISBARRED), PRIVILEGED, RACIST BULLY LIKE HER ELITEST YET MAGNIFICENTLY 'WEAK AND TIMID' HUSBAND .... FOUR MORE YEARS OF THEIR ANTICS AND WHAT'S LEFT OF OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY IS GONE....GONE.....WE WILL NOT RECOVER FROM THEIR HOLD OVER THE POOR AND NEEDY.... LAWYERS ...WHAT DID YOU EXPECT AMERICA¡!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMMY IS MAKIN' A LIST - CHECKING IT Twice! 11 hr herbtheperv 4
OBAMMY GIVES US GAS FOR Under $ 2 A GALLON 12 hr Undercover Brother 1
What does Akron Innerbelt demolition mean for y... Fri Duke For Mayor 3
geo WMD boosh put troops in the HOSPITAL Dec 25 Lt Tyree 1
Christmas Eve.... Dec 25 mike 1
Wino and tyree Dec 24 Tyree 4
Towel donations made to the Summit County Jail ... Dec 23 Frank rizzo 1
Uniontown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web