Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Uniontown Forum

Comments (Page 757)

Showing posts 15,121 - 15,140 of29,033
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
People are getting robbed or attacked by truck bombs?
Yes. Remember Oklahoma City?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does the clause Church and State.
And in the past week, the left has somehow found the words, "muskets" and "bows and arrows" in the Second Amendment.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Entitlement spending is at the heart of our deficit and debt issues. You propose stripping us of our defenses...what a shock that a leftist wants to take that path.
Not strip at all. How many nukes do we need? In today's world, what's the point of a new fighter jet that will cost us a trillion dollars? We need to cut spending. Cut, cut, cut. Why don't you care about our children's future. We simply don't have the money for this.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

<quoted text>And in the past week, the left has somehow found the words, "muskets" and "bows and arrows" in the Second Amendment.

I haven't seen those words there. I've been too busy looking for the words parent or child in the first, fourth and fifth amendments. A little help?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does the clause Church and State.
You are the perfect guy to explain how the founders meant to create a constitutional right to be a parent when the word parent never appears in the document. Will you please straighten Fred out?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Remember Oklahoma City?
Remember Waco & Ruby Ridge.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? How do those amendments grant you parenting rights?
Parenting is a natural right, like breathing. But my rights regarding aspects of it are covered Constitutionally as well.

First Amendment: I was not allowed to exercise my freedom of religion as the court forbade me from enrolling my son in a parochial school. My freedom of speech was abridged by restrictions on contacting my son.

Fourth Amendment: My home and my finances were investigated by agents of the state. Assets were taken from my under the guise of "child support" and wasn't subject to accountability on the receiving end.

Fifth Amendment: I was deprived of liberty and property without due process. Domestic courts in the United States are void of due process and if you really are a lawyer, you know it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Remember Waco & Ruby Ridge.
Yes. That's why everyone should be allowed to own their own tank.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not strip at all. How many nukes do we need? In today's world, what's the point of a new fighter jet that will cost us a trillion dollars? We need to cut spending. Cut, cut, cut. Why don't you care about our children's future. We simply don't have the money for this.
How many nukes? There are variables, you know. Yield, delivery systems, strategic and tactical requirements in a changing world. We certainly need at least 1000-1500, of which at least one third need to be strategic. And that's cutting it close.
Your question about fighters is ridiculous. Would you have our 30 year old aircraft designs going against 21st century aircraft that our adversaries have?
ENTITLEMENTS. That's where the crisis exists in spending.
And WASTE. You cry about $1 trillion for defense yet had no problem with Obama's $870 billion stimulus that did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help the economy. It was payback to his union and leftist crews.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the perfect guy to explain how the founders meant to create a constitutional right to be a parent when the word parent never appears in the document. Will you please straighten Fred out?
I'm still waiting for you to show me where the word "Abortion" appears.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

<quoted text>Parenting is a natural right, like breathing. But my rights regarding aspects of it are covered Constitutionally as well.
First Amendment: I was not allowed to exercise my freedom of religion as the court forbade me from enrolling my son in a parochial school. My freedom of speech was abridged by restrictions on contacting my son.
Fourth Amendment: My home and my finances were investigated by agents of the state. Assets were taken from my under the guise of "child support" and wasn't subject to accountability on the receiving end.
Fifth Amendment: I was deprived of liberty and property without due process. Domestic courts in the United States are void of due process and if you really are a lawyer, you know it.
Wow. You would be one hell of an activist judge. You sure are reading a whole lot into that document that isn't written there.
Spookishere F trolls

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I'm still waiting for you to show me where the word "Abortion" appears.
It is right before free phones and after free condoms. It is between spear chucking and bending over and grabbing ankles when the government agent comes to take your money and food.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You would be one hell of an activist judge. You sure are reading a whole lot into that document that isn't written there.
And what have you people done with abortion, "separation of church and state" and "hate crimes"?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

<quoted text>I'm still waiting for you to show me where the word "Abortion" appears.
It doesn't. I'm just wondering why you think it is ok to read a right to parent into the 1st, 4th and 5th amendments but you decry judicial activism when the court finds that some abortion laws violate the constitution. It seems to me that your philosophy is based on your own political and religious leanings rather than a theory of consititutional interpretation.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

<quoted text>How many nukes? There are variables, you know. Yield, delivery systems, strategic and tactical requirements in a changing world. We certainly need at least 1000-1500, of which at least one third need to be strategic. And that's cutting it close.
Your question about fighters is ridiculous. Would you have our 30 year old aircraft designs going against 21st century aircraft that our adversaries have?
ENTITLEMENTS. That's where the crisis exists in spending.
And WASTE. You cry about $1 trillion for defense yet had no problem with Obama's $870 billion stimulus that did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help the economy. It was payback to his union and leftist crews.
Why don't you ask these leftists?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/12/opinion/gard-jo...
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
If Congress, W.H. wanted to ban assault weapons, could they?
http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar...
McDonald v. Chicago
Supreme Court Ruling Confirms Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms
http://civilliberty.about.com/od/guncontrol/a...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald_v._Chic...
If you pay attention to the dicta in those two cases, the answer would seem to be most likely, yes.

woof

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If you pay attention to the dicta in those two cases, the answer would seem to be most likely, yes.
woof
have you noticed how the News Medias keeps the attention focused on SCOTUS case of District of Columbia v. Heller which they know it only relates to the District of Columbia and they know it and they dont want to bring up Mcdonald v. Chicago.

District of Columbia v. Heller

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Colu...
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

<quoted text>Entitlement spending is at the heart of our deficit and debt issues. You propose stripping us of our defenses...what a shock that a leftist wants to take that path.
That's where a lot of the real savings are to be found, Fred. They're right there, in the "offense" side of the Department of Defense.

The graft and corruption in the contracting industry is considerable as well.

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't. I'm just wondering why you think it is ok to read a right to parent into the 1st, 4th and 5th amendments but you decry judicial activism when the court finds that some abortion laws violate the constitution. It seems to me that your philosophy is based on your own political and religious leanings rather than a theory of consititutional interpretation.
Pot. Kettle. Black. You people read abortion into the 4th, SCS into the 1st and hate crimes into God knows what.
Your leftist lives are a one way street and you hate being reminded of that.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask these leftists?
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/12/opinion/gard-jo...
FORMER military officers who happen to be leftists, just like Wesley Clark. And they quote Paul Kennedy, who has been wrong more than right in his career. I've been reading him since the '80s.
No sale.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,121 - 15,140 of29,033
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Uniontown Discussions

Search the Uniontown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay Games Rodeo coming to Summit County Fairgro... 4 hr Homeless Wino Pete 20
Guess Who? 4 hr Homeless Wino Pete 9
Jesus Take the Wheel 4 hr Homeless Wino Pete 1
repukies CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THEY SAID!!! 5 hr Mike 5
Appeals court reverses Cindy George's murder co... (Mar '07) 10 hr annieMT 465
Scarborough restructures management team at Uni... 18 hr Greedy Zippy 2
Akron hopes Chapel Hill Mall will be put 'on ri... 21 hr mike 7
•••
•••