Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14414 Nov 29, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the years during which the cokehead dopey-boy President was spending like he was residing in a Mexican whorehouse on daddy's money?
woof
And the current years of an admitted beer chugging, chain toking pot head?
Then there was the 'I didn't inhale' Willie! Right!!
Mister short/selective memory double standard bearer.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14415 Nov 29, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that the Koran is just as valid as the Holy Bible? Bet that's a real popular notion on Sunday. Do tell...
It is just as valid. And just as invalid as well. I have that notion every single day of the week. So does our Constitution.

So there ya go.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14416 Nov 29, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And the current years of an admitted beer chugging, chain toking pot head?
Then there was the 'I didn't inhale' Willie! Right!!
Mister short/selective memory double standard bearer.
Lets examine what you say.

I'm well aware of the fact that all three of the men you mention used illegal drugs during their lives.

Only one of them admittedly suffered from an alcohol addiction, and was alleged to also have a very serious cocaine habit as well.

One is quite regularly regarded as being of average intellect in comparison to the other two. And while that perception may partially be explained by that person being hindered by stuttering, I think most people would agree that he is the least intelligent of the three.

I wonder how he's doing. Sure has been absent lately.

woof

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

#14417 Nov 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass, you didn't read the article.
"The tax reform of 1986, meanwhile, wasn't designed to increase federal tax revenue. But that didn't mean that no one's taxes went up. Because the reform bill eliminated or reduced many tax breaks and shelters, high-income tax filers who previously paid little ended up with bigger tax bills. All told, the tax increases Reagan approved ended up canceling out much of the reduction in tax revenue that resulted from his 1981 legislation."
"By today's standards, the Gipper would easily qualify for status as a back-stabbing, treacherous RINO [Republican in Name Only]," wrote Tax Analysts contributing editor Martin Sullivan, in an article for Tax Notes in May."
My guess is your dad wasn't any smarter than you.
My guess is, my Dad and I both earn a hell of alot more than you!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14418 Nov 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what I remember is that Gates was your typical greedy lib who didn't give to anybody. Clinton didn't like that, so he had his minion make up this monopoly thing to force some of that money out of his pocket.
Now he knows how the game is played and he gives here and there.
Republicans openly said they have no problem bringing up the tax rates to the Clintons years provided we have the Clinton years budget as well. DumBama doesn't like that idea.
Maybe you can persuade Congress to get some work done. That is what we pay them for. Not to make up fantasies and dodge questions.
Least Productive since 1948 and they wonder why voters want them out.

This Congress could be least productive since 1947 - USA Today usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/story... ...

Aug 14, 2012 ... Number of laws passed each year by Congress since 1947:... 1953: 288; 1952: 339; 1951: 255; 1950: 481; 1949: 440; 1948: 511; 1947: 395 ... The 112th Congress will conclude after Election Day following an anticipated ...
Congress hasn't adjourned this early since 1948... the weasels ... www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread885040/pg1

Funny though, one of the last things they did was.... This has been the least productive congress in over 50 years and now they adjourn early?

Location hidden

#14419 Nov 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. DumBama had Romeny over to find out WTF to do with the country since he doesn't know himself. Four more years like the last four would make him about the worst President in our lifetime.
Who knows? Maybe Romney taught him a few things about business and taxes.
Well hee is your Photo/Menu/Conversation, etc. And dodn't miss the Boxing Gloves. LOL

Obama-Romney Photo In White House - Business Insider www.businessinsider.com/obama-romney-photo-me...

5 hours ago ... Who is this guy? And why are there boxing gloves? Obama Romney. From the White House, some details of their meeting and what was on the ...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14420 Nov 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should look at a bigger picture.
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/spending_...
I have. So should you:

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/asset...

Kind of looks the same as your chart, doesn't it?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14421 Nov 29, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't know about all of that but I think Romney could have learned a few things from Joe Biden about shopping at Costco today.
And about the value of actually be able to relate to your constituents.
Now likeability...that can't be learned.
woof
Nobody knows that more than smoking Joe.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14422 Nov 29, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm well aware of the fact that all three of the men you mention used illegal drugs during their lives.
Only one of them admittedly suffered from an alcohol addiction, and was alleged to also have a very serious cocaine habit as well.
One is quite regularly regarded as being of average intellect in comparison to the other two. And while that perception may partially be explained by that person being hindered by stuttering, I think most people would agree that he is the least intelligent of the three.
woof
Republican ex's don't run in front of every live camera they see--Democrats do.

I like that word you used--alleged. Now what does alleged mean in legal terms?

Stuttering in front of large groups of people is not that uncommon unless you are a TelePrompTer bot. It may be a sign of nervousness, but not stupidity. After all, Bush had the same college grades as John FFFFF Kerry, and you guys thought he was a genius.

Oh, but wait a minute! What about Ronald Reagan? He was one of the best speaking Presidents we've ever had. Oh, that's right, he was a Republican, so he was stupid too. It didn't matter how good he spoke. He was a professional.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14423 Nov 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. So should you:
actually, no. it doesn't.

woof
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14424 Nov 29, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can persuade Congress to get some work done. That is what we pay them for. Not to make up fantasies and dodge questions.
Least Productive since 1948 and they wonder why voters want them out.
Then why didn't voters get them out?

How does a Congress--any Congress work with such a pigheaded President? It's his way or no way. You praise Bill Clinton, yet Clinton (like Reagan) was able to work with a Congress of opposition.

Our US Congress is focusing on less spending. Your President is focused on more spending and more taxes. Which is better? Heck, they couldn't even get a budget past the Democrat led Senate, so it's their fault?
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14425 Nov 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican ex's don't run in front of every live camera they see--Democrats do.
I like that word you used--alleged. Now what does alleged mean in legal terms?
Stuttering in front of large groups of people is not that uncommon unless you are a TelePrompTer bot. It may be a sign of nervousness, but not stupidity. After all, Bush had the same college grades as John FFFFF Kerry, and you guys thought he was a genius.
Oh, but wait a minute! What about Ronald Reagan? He was one of the best speaking Presidents we've ever had. Oh, that's right, he was a Republican, so he was stupid too. It didn't matter how good he spoke. He was a professional.
My My you're a bit sensitive.

Maybe you should take a closer look at what I wrote. I was being quite kind to the dopey cokehead President. allegedly.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14426 Nov 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody knows that more than smoking Joe.
I think he was chattin it up right out o the womb.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/joe-bi...

woof

Location hidden

#14427 Nov 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why didn't voters get them out?
How does a Congress--any Congress work with such a pigheaded President? It's his way or no way. You praise Bill Clinton, yet Clinton (like Reagan) was able to work with a Congress of opposition.
Our US Congress is focusing on less spending. Your President is focused on more spending and more taxes. Which is better? Heck, they couldn't even get a budget past the Democrat led Senate, so it's their fault?
Ok, now you're acting like a child. I know you are but what am I? Na, na, na na, na.
You are aware that Dems picked up more Senate seats and votes overall than Republicans right?
If you look at the big picture Ray, you will find that they ARE voting them out. How many TeaBaggers are gone, come January?
Dems picked up seats in Red States. Does that tell you anything?
Tells me that there are not enough of you people who live in the alternate universe/aka The Bubble to make an Electoral difference.
That is good news. There is Hope.

Location hidden

#14428 Nov 29, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was chattin it up right out o the womb.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/joe-bi...
woof
I agree. I love Joe Biden. He is real.
Even me Mudder loves Joe Biden, and she is a pretty smart lady.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14429 Nov 29, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>It's called FAITH!
Belief in a non-provable. IF one believes in the King James or Coptic Christian version of the bible or the Torah or Koran, it's ALL faith & it's ALL all right.
NONE can be proven or disproved.
So if one person's faith says Jesus said and meant the opposite of what your faith says Jesus meant, which one of you is going to Hell?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14430 Nov 29, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
But the 'one' successfully went on the wagon & stayed on the wagon & is still on the wagon as far as we know.
Which one was more intelligent is quite arguable. Obama has NO idea as to how to be 'transparent' or how to 'work across the aisle' or as to why the 'credit card of the bank of China' & debt/deficit being "unpatriotic" pertains to HIM & so on. BOTH of you are double standard Kings. Cutting the deficit in 1/2, or'it's a ..."one term propasition" reducing the debt, getting unemployment near 5%, closing Gitmo, blaming EVERYTHING bad on the preceeding administration, flat out failure in foreign relations, bowing to the Heads of State of other countries etc etc etc. The proof is too clear to deny. History has been made along with the lies of a beer swilling partying, pot smoking incompetent Marxist.
Only blind, Koolade drinking Communist could possibly vote for someone like that.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14431 Nov 29, 2012
Would someone please define, "fair share"?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14432 Nov 29, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is, my Dad and I both earn a hell of alot more than you!
Maybe, maybe not. I am sure that my father and I didn't get a single cent of it from the Federal Government. You can't say the same.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14433 Nov 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. So should you:
Actually, it doesn't. Mine showed the reduction in federal spending in the the Clinton years compared to the Reagan/Bush years. It also shows the increase in the W. years, the spike at the end of the W. years required to save the country from complete collapse, and then the beginning of more sensible government spending.

Your GOP, small government story is a myth. Then again, you are prone to acceptance of myths.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas Eve.... 4 hr mike 1
Wino and tyree Wed Tyree 4
Towel donations made to the Summit County Jail ... Tue Frank rizzo 1
Three accused of Akron home invasion robbery of... Tue Frank rizzo 1
I can tell you're Democrat Tue Mike 10
What does Akron Innerbelt demolition mean for y... Tue Mike 2
Summit County Jail inmates, deputies pushed to ... Tue Mike 1
Uniontown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web