Clark

Dayton, OH

#14250 Nov 25, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. You still flapping your mouth? I was too busy reading how the world bank just announced that the United States is going to be "ravaged by global warming". You know. That thing you guys claimed to not exist while you were being greedy racists and sucking off oil billionaires at the expense of future generations. A special thanks to all the tea baggers for holding up research and spreading misinformation through your churches and emails. Wonder how much Al Gore will make from all the droughts, floods and record breaking storms? F@cking inbred Bible thumping traitors to the future of the human race.
amen brother
Thomas Scutillo

Brunswick, OH

#14251 Nov 25, 2012
ANOTHER FROZEN PLANET IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM just has to make sense to the polar bears.... i ought to send Glacier sperm to the moon with that heat just to make them cry

Since: Aug 12

Alto, GA

#14252 Nov 26, 2012
Wayne Allyn Root ran for Vice President of the United States in 2008 on the Libertarian Party ticket. He also happens to have attended Columbia University at the same time that Barack Obama claims to have attended. Not only did Root attend the same school at the same time, but they had the same major which means that they should have known each other. But Root says he has no recollection of every meeting Obama at school and he has talked to a number of other classmates in the same major and none of them remember him either.
.
Root, a successful millionaire and entrepreneur, suggests through circumstantial evidence that Obama’s college records are sealed because he attended as a foreign student under his adopted name of Soetero. He wonders how a poor person who had mediocre grades in high school and described as a pot smoking Marxist radical, could afford to get into top and expensive colleges like Columbia and Harvard without incurring huge student loans. However, Root points out that foreign nationals are given admission because of their fulfilling a quota for the schools. They receive federal grant money that is not available to American students, meaning that you and I pay for their education at prestigious colleges and universities.
.
If Root is correct, the reason Obama has spent millions to seal his college records is that they prove that he was an Indonesian citizen when he attended college here in the United States. If true, that would be sufficient grounds to end his presidency and aspirations of becoming dictator of America.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#14253 Nov 26, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Wayne Allyn Root ran for Vice President of the United States in 2008 on the Libertarian Party ticket. He also happens to have attended Columbia University at the same time that Barack Obama claims to have attended. Not only did Root attend the same school at the same time, but they had the same major which means that they should have known each other. But Root says he has no recollection of every meeting Obama at school and he has talked to a number of other classmates in the same major and none of them remember him either.
.
Root, a successful millionaire and entrepreneur, suggests through circumstantial evidence that Obama’s college records are sealed because he attended as a foreign student under his adopted name of Soetero. He wonders how a poor person who had mediocre grades in high school and described as a pot smoking Marxist radical, could afford to get into top and expensive colleges like Columbia and Harvard without incurring huge student loans. However, Root points out that foreign nationals are given admission because of their fulfilling a quota for the schools. They receive federal grant money that is not available to American students, meaning that you and I pay for their education at prestigious colleges and universities.
.
If Root is correct, the reason Obama has spent millions to seal his college records is that they prove that he was an Indonesian citizen when he attended college here in the United States. If true, that would be sufficient grounds to end his presidency and aspirations of becoming dictator of America.
Grow up and get a life.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14254 Nov 26, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Wayne Allyn Root ran for Vice President of the United States in 2008 on the Libertarian Party ticket. He also happens to have attended Columbia University at the same time that Barack Obama claims to have attended. Not only did Root attend the same school at the same time, but they had the same major which means that they should have known each other. But Root says he has no recollection of every meeting Obama at school and he has talked to a number of other classmates in the same major and none of them remember him either.
.
Root, a successful millionaire and entrepreneur, suggests through circumstantial evidence that Obama’s college records are sealed because he attended as a foreign student under his adopted name of Soetero. He wonders how a poor person who had mediocre grades in high school and described as a pot smoking Marxist radical, could afford to get into top and expensive colleges like Columbia and Harvard without incurring huge student loans. However, Root points out that foreign nationals are given admission because of their fulfilling a quota for the schools. They receive federal grant money that is not available to American students, meaning that you and I pay for their education at prestigious colleges and universities.
.
If Root is correct, the reason Obama has spent millions to seal his college records is that they prove that he was an Indonesian citizen when he attended college here in the United States. If true, that would be sufficient grounds to end his presidency and aspirations of becoming dictator of America.
Nobody can hear you so far back there in the past. You are like the sour grape colored light from a distant and long burned out star. One that greedily devoured the planets of it's own solar system in an attempt to make Jesus come back before it finally sputtered out. Adios Tea Bagging hasbeen.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14255 Nov 26, 2012
Could you possibly be more out of touch than to refer to yourselves as "Tea Baggers"? Here's a hint as to how far out of touch you really are. I'm heading towards 50 years old and as far as tea bagging goes, I prefer that you gently gargle them.
LOL

Portsmouth, OH

#14256 Nov 26, 2012
Do you realize that everyone posting on this two year old thread are morons,start a new one if you want to continue being idiots
Yahn

Portsmouth, OH

#14257 Nov 26, 2012
LOL wrote:
Do you realize that everyone posting on this two year old thread are morons,start a new one if you want to continue being idiots
So true, what a bunch of dongs
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14258 Nov 26, 2012
Yahn wrote:
<quoted text> So true, what a bunch of dongs
You do realize you are talking to yourself, right? So what's lamer? Posting on a 2 year old thread or agreeing with your own posts under another screen name?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14259 Nov 26, 2012
LOL wrote:
Do you realize that everyone posting on this two year old thread are morons,start a new one if you want to continue being idiots
Naaaaah. As long as we keep this thread going, it drives people like you nuts. Why you would care what other people do in Topix, I really don't know. If I see a post I don't care for, I just ignore it. I guess some people don't have that kind of self control.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14261 Nov 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaaah. As long as we keep this thread going, it drives people like you nuts. Why you would care what other people do in Topix, I really don't know. If I see a post I don't care for, I just ignore it. I guess some people don't have that kind of self control.
Holy sh!t. I agree with you. Nothing like the common belief that someone is an idiot to bring opposing political views together.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14263 Nov 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaaah. As long as we keep this thread going, it drives people like you nuts. Why you would care what other people do in Topix, I really don't know. If I see a post I don't care for, I just ignore it. I guess some people don't have that kind of self control.
At least LOL & YAHN are having fun.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14264 Nov 26, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>At least LOL & YAHN are having fun.
Of course they are. They are scouring the room to find any post that will annoy them, then respond to it by saying how annoyed they are. LOL!
LOL and Yahn

Portsmouth, OH

#14265 Nov 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are. They are scouring the room to find any post that will annoy them, then respond to it by saying how annoyed they are. LOL!
Good to see you morons are still posting nonsense on an old election thread hahaha, Obama sucks and so do you

Since: Aug 12

Alto, GA

#14266 Nov 26, 2012
I love when they spike the football!
.
I can just imagine a per wee league football game where a lil kid gets to the endzone for the first time and spikes it, then chases the ball down and spikes it again and over and over again.
.
ROFLMFAO
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14267 Nov 26, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
.
ROFLMFAO
The international sign of maturity.

Since: Aug 12

Alto, GA

#14268 Nov 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The international sign of maturity.
Spiking the ball and chasing it down.....
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14269 Nov 26, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Spiking the ball and chasing it down.....
It ain't your world anymore, old man. Just go to sleep and let us take it from here.
WHAT

Portsmouth, OH

#14270 Nov 26, 2012
OBAMA sucks
Thomas Scutillo

Bloomington, IN

#14271 Nov 26, 2012
obama trucks are hauling solar panels all over the nation.....bush trucks are hauling robots and industrial equipment all over the nation ...and the young are at war.... 2 wanted to even fight me (girls)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court and ZERO" 15 hr tim 13
"Wimperor" Obama 15 hr tim 9
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri Vic 231
IF SHAKESPEARE WERE A republican…. Fri faker mikie 7
A Prayer for President Obama Fri faker mikie 11
President "0" ZERO...and President Bush's Fair ... Fri Southpark 14
Akron man charged in murder Sep 18 Kissel 1
•••
•••
•••

Uniontown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Uniontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Uniontown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Uniontown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••