Since: Aug 12

Alto, GA

#14252 Nov 26, 2012
Wayne Allyn Root ran for Vice President of the United States in 2008 on the Libertarian Party ticket. He also happens to have attended Columbia University at the same time that Barack Obama claims to have attended. Not only did Root attend the same school at the same time, but they had the same major which means that they should have known each other. But Root says he has no recollection of every meeting Obama at school and he has talked to a number of other classmates in the same major and none of them remember him either.
Root, a successful millionaire and entrepreneur, suggests through circumstantial evidence that Obama’s college records are sealed because he attended as a foreign student under his adopted name of Soetero. He wonders how a poor person who had mediocre grades in high school and described as a pot smoking Marxist radical, could afford to get into top and expensive colleges like Columbia and Harvard without incurring huge student loans. However, Root points out that foreign nationals are given admission because of their fulfilling a quota for the schools. They receive federal grant money that is not available to American students, meaning that you and I pay for their education at prestigious colleges and universities.
If Root is correct, the reason Obama has spent millions to seal his college records is that they prove that he was an Indonesian citizen when he attended college here in the United States. If true, that would be sufficient grounds to end his presidency and aspirations of becoming dictator of America.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#14253 Nov 26, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Wayne Allyn Root ran for Vice President of the United States in 2008 on the Libertarian Party ticket. He also happens to have attended Columbia University at the same time that Barack Obama claims to have attended. Not only did Root attend the same school at the same time, but they had the same major which means that they should have known each other. But Root says he has no recollection of every meeting Obama at school and he has talked to a number of other classmates in the same major and none of them remember him either.
Root, a successful millionaire and entrepreneur, suggests through circumstantial evidence that Obama’s college records are sealed because he attended as a foreign student under his adopted name of Soetero. He wonders how a poor person who had mediocre grades in high school and described as a pot smoking Marxist radical, could afford to get into top and expensive colleges like Columbia and Harvard without incurring huge student loans. However, Root points out that foreign nationals are given admission because of their fulfilling a quota for the schools. They receive federal grant money that is not available to American students, meaning that you and I pay for their education at prestigious colleges and universities.
If Root is correct, the reason Obama has spent millions to seal his college records is that they prove that he was an Indonesian citizen when he attended college here in the United States. If true, that would be sufficient grounds to end his presidency and aspirations of becoming dictator of America.
Grow up and get a life.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14254 Nov 26, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Nobody can hear you so far back there in the past. You are like the sour grape colored light from a distant and long burned out star. One that greedily devoured the planets of it's own solar system in an attempt to make Jesus come back before it finally sputtered out. Adios Tea Bagging hasbeen.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14255 Nov 26, 2012
Could you possibly be more out of touch than to refer to yourselves as "Tea Baggers"? Here's a hint as to how far out of touch you really are. I'm heading towards 50 years old and as far as tea bagging goes, I prefer that you gently gargle them.
LOL

Portsmouth, OH

#14256 Nov 26, 2012
Do you realize that everyone posting on this two year old thread are morons,start a new one if you want to continue being idiots
Yahn

Portsmouth, OH

#14257 Nov 26, 2012
LOL wrote:
Do you realize that everyone posting on this two year old thread are morons,start a new one if you want to continue being idiots
So true, what a bunch of dongs
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14258 Nov 26, 2012
Yahn wrote:
<quoted text> So true, what a bunch of dongs
You do realize you are talking to yourself, right? So what's lamer? Posting on a 2 year old thread or agreeing with your own posts under another screen name?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14259 Nov 26, 2012
LOL wrote:
Naaaaah. As long as we keep this thread going, it drives people like you nuts. Why you would care what other people do in Topix, I really don't know. If I see a post I don't care for, I just ignore it. I guess some people don't have that kind of self control.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14261 Nov 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaaah. As long as we keep this thread going, it drives people like you nuts. Why you would care what other people do in Topix, I really don't know. If I see a post I don't care for, I just ignore it. I guess some people don't have that kind of self control.
Holy sh!t. I agree with you. Nothing like the common belief that someone is an idiot to bring opposing political views together.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14263 Nov 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
At least LOL & YAHN are having fun.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14264 Nov 26, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>At least LOL & YAHN are having fun.
Of course they are. They are scouring the room to find any post that will annoy them, then respond to it by saying how annoyed they are. LOL!
LOL and Yahn

Portsmouth, OH

#14265 Nov 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are. They are scouring the room to find any post that will annoy them, then respond to it by saying how annoyed they are. LOL!
Good to see you morons are still posting nonsense on an old election thread hahaha, Obama sucks and so do you

Alto, GA

#14266 Nov 26, 2012
I love when they spike the football!
I can just imagine a per wee league football game where a lil kid gets to the endzone for the first time and spikes it, then chases the ball down and spikes it again and over and over again.
ROFLMFAO
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14267 Nov 26, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
ROFLMFAO
The international sign of maturity.

Alto, GA

#14268 Nov 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The international sign of maturity.
Spiking the ball and chasing it down.....
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14269 Nov 26, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Spiking the ball and chasing it down.....
It ain't your world anymore, old man. Just go to sleep and let us take it from here.
WHAT

Portsmouth, OH

#14270 Nov 26, 2012
OBAMA sucks
Thomas Scutillo

Bloomington, IN

#14271 Nov 26, 2012
obama trucks are hauling solar panels all over the nation.....bush trucks are hauling robots and industrial equipment all over the nation ...and the young are at war.... 2 wanted to even fight me (girls)
Thomas Scutillo

Bloomington, IN

#14272 Nov 26, 2012
sometimes i think about punching those two girls out ha ha but the war does it better
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14273 Nov 26, 2012
LOL and Yahn wrote:
<quoted text> Good to see you morons are still posting nonsense on an old election thread hahaha, Obama sucks and so do you
And YOU are posting greater nonsense. Have another drink, pop another pill & fill your pathetic life with comical posts on topix. I look forward to my next laugh at your expense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who voted for brak ohbama 2 hr Undercover Brother 2
Are African-American voices missing from Ohio's... 2 hr Undercover Brother 7
Two Akron businesses raided during state gambli... Fri Hindu U 2
Akron continues to support expungement program;... Thu Homeless Wino Pete 4
repukies are a PLAGUE ON THE LAND! Thu Homeless Wino Pete 2
FALLING From GRACE Oct 22 Rushville Rocket 7
Summit County jury deliberates capital case aga... Oct 22 Delbert Grady 1
Uniontown Dating
Find my Match

Uniontown Jobs