xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14259 Nov 26, 2012
LOL wrote:
Do you realize that everyone posting on this two year old thread are morons,start a new one if you want to continue being idiots
Naaaaah. As long as we keep this thread going, it drives people like you nuts. Why you would care what other people do in Topix, I really don't know. If I see a post I don't care for, I just ignore it. I guess some people don't have that kind of self control.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14261 Nov 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaaah. As long as we keep this thread going, it drives people like you nuts. Why you would care what other people do in Topix, I really don't know. If I see a post I don't care for, I just ignore it. I guess some people don't have that kind of self control.
Holy sh!t. I agree with you. Nothing like the common belief that someone is an idiot to bring opposing political views together.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14263 Nov 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
At least LOL & YAHN are having fun.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14264 Nov 26, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>At least LOL & YAHN are having fun.
Of course they are. They are scouring the room to find any post that will annoy them, then respond to it by saying how annoyed they are. LOL!
LOL and Yahn

Portsmouth, OH

#14265 Nov 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are. They are scouring the room to find any post that will annoy them, then respond to it by saying how annoyed they are. LOL!
Good to see you morons are still posting nonsense on an old election thread hahaha, Obama sucks and so do you

Since: Aug 12

Alto, GA

#14266 Nov 26, 2012
I love when they spike the football!
I can just imagine a per wee league football game where a lil kid gets to the endzone for the first time and spikes it, then chases the ball down and spikes it again and over and over again.
ROFLMFAO
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14267 Nov 26, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
ROFLMFAO
The international sign of maturity.

Alto, GA

#14268 Nov 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The international sign of maturity.
Spiking the ball and chasing it down.....
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14269 Nov 26, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't your world anymore, old man. Just go to sleep and let us take it from here.
WHAT

Portsmouth, OH

#14270 Nov 26, 2012
OBAMA sucks
Thomas Scutillo

Bloomington, IN

#14271 Nov 26, 2012
obama trucks are hauling solar panels all over the nation.....bush trucks are hauling robots and industrial equipment all over the nation ...and the young are at war.... 2 wanted to even fight me (girls)
Thomas Scutillo

Bloomington, IN

#14272 Nov 26, 2012
sometimes i think about punching those two girls out ha ha but the war does it better
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14273 Nov 26, 2012
LOL and Yahn wrote:
<quoted text> Good to see you morons are still posting nonsense on an old election thread hahaha, Obama sucks and so do you
And YOU are posting greater nonsense. Have another drink, pop another pill & fill your pathetic life with comical posts on topix. I look forward to my next laugh at your expense.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14274 Nov 26, 2012
WHAT wrote:
OBAMA sucks
Dude. Have you actually read some of this thread? Your "Obama sucks" comment is like a vanilla scented glittery fart from Tinkerbell compared to how hard we slam each other around on here. You know you suck when Liberals and Conservatives join together to tell you you're an idiot. If you're gonna troll, you're going to have to try way harder than grade school put downs and imaginary friends. A douche by any other name...
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14275 Nov 26, 2012
Thomas Scutillo wrote:
sometimes i think about punching those two girls out ha ha but the war does it better
You post like a random word generator on a Robotussin binge. Does your tinfoil hat make your scalp itchy?

Alto, GA

#14276 Nov 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't your world anymore, old man. Just go to sleep and let us take it from here.
Yep, its working out fantastically.
Thomas Scutillo

Bloomington, IN

#14277 Nov 26, 2012
my tin foil hat help keeps bio currents in in my head and theirs out THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN
Thomas Scutillo

Bloomington, IN

#14278 Nov 26, 2012
TINFOIL HATS are expected to be safety gear in anti~Elements of Persuasion in business-crucial functions soon.....
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14279 Nov 26, 2012
Thomas Scutillo wrote:
my tin foil hat help keeps bio currents in in my head and theirs out THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN
Don't forget to flush after you post.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14280 Nov 26, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. It's also known as tea bagging. I like to call it dipping my Harry Potters in your Hobbit hole but that's just me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Akron man accused of pistol-whipping another ma... 19 hr Undercover Brother 1
Akron addressing daytime burglaries 22 hr Dindu Nuffin 2
Obama Announces Sec Hagel's Replacement Wed Homeless Wino Pete 5
A Landfill Named Obama Wed Homeless Wino Pete 4
Akron man accused of fatally stabbing Wadsworth... Tue Ward clever 1
Keystone XL GOES DOWN IN FLAMES! Tue Homeless Wino Pete 5
Chapel Hill Mall welcomes back Archie the talki... Nov 24 Ward clever 1
Uniontown Dating
Find my Match

Uniontown People Search