Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Uniontown Forum

Comments (Page 643)

Showing posts 12,841 - 12,860 of28,430
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
standing firm

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're like a garbage man on an airplane trying to tell the pilot how to fly. Maybe if you stopped thinking you know everything and tried to learn from others once in a while, you wouldn't appear so stupid when you post.
You're in denial.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

titonton duvaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> gee that's all really off point and does nothing to dispute the fact that 3 some million registersd republican voters said no and didn't even vote for president. So you did All that work to tell me you're opinon about thf when I understood you the first time. I don't agree with a lot of their opinion peices either. Here I'll post a different link with the same statistic...
http://theview.abc.go.com/forum/republicans-a...
There. The view. That liberal enough for you to acknowledge that voter statistic? Or are you going to bring up secon hand smoke again? Btw I hate second hand smoke.
Yah, anything but a rational middle of the road source. You used a lame source and I called you out on it. Get over it. I'm not here to help you work out your bipolar excuses as to why America thinks you're a douche. My comment about the same lobbyists claiming second hand smoke to be harmless turn out to be the exact same lobbyists who are pushing the anti-climate change propaganda is a thousand times more relevant to the last 5 or 6 pages of this thread than the after the fact, pick an excuse and take a number revelation of enlightenment you were babbling about. I don't have to play patty cake games with your desperate justifications. Our side won.
titonton duvaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, anything but a rational middle of the road source. You used a lame source and I called you out on it. Get over it. I'm not here to help you work out your bipolar excuses as to why America thinks you're a douche. My comment about the same lobbyists claiming second hand smoke took to the last 5 or 6 pages of this thread than the after the fact, pick an excuse and take a number revelation of enlightenment you were babbling about. I don't have to play patty cake games with your desperate justifications. Ou r side won.
lol your second hand smoke comment was made without reading what the article was about or what I even referenced from it. I didn't vote because I couldn't see enough of a difference in the two. Everybody said romney was parroting obama. I would say there was a bigger difference between obama in 07 campaign and obama in 2012 campaign, than there was a difference between romney and obama. No? Obama is more like bush
And the neo cons this time around. http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/12/eye-opening-...
http://www.thenation.com/blog/36756/blackwate...
titonton duvaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Btw the kos is a left wing blog. http://www.rightspeak.net/2012/10/team-obama-... so here is a right wing blog that discredits it. Now I don't agree with all the opinions. But this blog proves that there are lies printed in the sacred leftwing blogs you linked...
F--- you kasich

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Kasich is a douche, he destroyed the high-speed rail system idea, which could have created jobs, as well as access to other jobs for people in different parts of the state.
Remember, Republicans hate you and the United States. They want China, their red brother to win, that's why they ship our jobs there. They want the union to crumble and our nation to fail, they are traitors all.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

F--- you kasich wrote:
Kasich is a douche, he destroyed the high-speed rail system idea, which could have created jobs, as well as access to other jobs for people in different parts of the state.
Remember, Republicans hate you and the United States. They want China, their red brother to win, that's why they ship our jobs there. They want the union to crumble and our nation to fail, they are traitors all.
You're close, but you've got it a little screwed up.

They don't like the Chinese either.

What they like, is wealth, status, ego, and power.

woof

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Russian writer:‘Obama's fools, Stalin's fools share the same drink of illusion’

A week and a half since the 2012 presidential elections, observations and commentaries continue not just on the U.S., but from overseas concerning the reelection of President Obama. Some of the more vocal against the reelection come from writers based in Russia or are Russian born having lived under communism under the oppressive former Soviet Union (U.S.S.R.).
Xavier Lerma, a freelance conservative writer and columnist for the Russian news organization, Pravda, living in Moscow had much to say today about the reelection of President Obama and the American people.
In his column, he wrote,“Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.”
Lerma pointed out that in 2009; Vladimir Putin who was Prime Minister of Russia at the time gave a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Lerma stated that Putin said that the world should avoid the Soviet mistake and said this:
"We are reducing taxes on production, investing money in the economy. We are optimizing state expenses. The second possible mistake would be excessive interference into the economic life of the country and the absolute faith into the all-mightiness of the state. There are no grounds to suggest that by putting the responsibility over to the state, one can achieve better results…Unreasonable expansion of the budget deficit, accumulation of the national debt - are as destructive as an adventurous stock market game.”
“During the time of the Soviet Union the role of the state in economy was made absolute, which eventually lead to the total non-competitiveness of the economy. That lesson cost us very dearly. I am sure no one would want history to repeat itself.”
How ironically familiar....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

F--- you kasich wrote:
would seem to anyone with their eyes open, that the Unions hate jobs.

after a second run at Hostess to save or end 19,000 jobs, the Union picked end 19,000 jobs permanently.

The Governor of Ohio had nothing to do with it.

The Union destroyed these 19,000 jobs all by themselves.

Merry Christmas to all you past Hostess employees from your union stewards.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

F--- you kasich wrote:
Correct, this was irresponsible of Kasich. A responsible governor would have wasted our tax dollars on a train nobody would use to create temporary jobs. Then of course taxpayer dollars would be needed to maintain the train since it couldn't generate enough money to support itself.

If you want a panty waste governor like that, then vote for Strickland next election. At least with Strickland, we were 8 billion in debt and growing. That's the key to success for any state. Just think, if we had Democrat leadership in Ohio now, we might be at 9.5% unemployment instead of the current 6.9%. But that's the Democrat way, just like with the last presidential election: vote for failure.
forum reader

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

WHY DO THE 2010 NEWS FEED KEEP MAKING IT TO THE TOP OF PAGE ? MAYBE THEY NED A MONITER ON THESEOLD PAGES...rofmao !!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

And strickland will make jobs by legalizing brothels.
To bad all the pretty girls in Ohio have already moved to right to work states.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Nah. Plenty of beautiful women here. In fact, I was listening to the Howard Stern show one day after he was in Cleveland. He went to a strip club and said he never expected to see such beautiful girls here. He said they were more beautiful than the women in New York.

While Strickland was Governor and Kookcinich was the congressional representative of Cleveland, our city was rated the poorest city twice in three years. The only reason Cleveland wasn't the poorest city three times is because Detroit took a turn for the worst. This is not to mention that a few years ago, Cleveland led the nation in depopulation. Instead of addressing the situation, Kookcinich decided for another failed presidential nomination run.

Cleveland is still in pretty bad shape. But what should we expect? The city has been under Democrat leadership for decades in a county run by mostly Democrat politicians--half of them in jail now.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Then why can't a tv camera find one damn pretty woman at any sporting events in Ohio anymore?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Russian writer:‘Obama's fools, Stalin's fools share the same drink of illusion’
A week and a half since the 2012 presidential elections, observations and commentaries continue not just on the U.S., but from overseas concerning the reelection of President Obama. Some of the more vocal against the reelection come from writers based in Russia or are Russian born having lived under communism under the oppressive former Soviet Union (U.S.S.R.).
Xavier Lerma, a freelance conservative writer and columnist for the Russian news organization, Pravda, living in Moscow had much to say today about the reelection of President Obama and the American people.
In his column, he wrote,“Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.”
Lerma pointed out that in 2009; Vladimir Putin who was Prime Minister of Russia at the time gave a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Lerma stated that Putin said that the world should avoid the Soviet mistake and said this:
"We are reducing taxes on production, investing money in the economy. We are optimizing state expenses. The second possible mistake would be excessive interference into the economic life of the country and the absolute faith into the all-mightiness of the state. There are no grounds to suggest that by putting the responsibility over to the state, one can achieve better results…Unreasonable expansion of the budget deficit, accumulation of the national debt - are as destructive as an adventurous stock market game.”
“During the time of the Soviet Union the role of the state in economy was made absolute, which eventually lead to the total non-competitiveness of the economy. That lesson cost us very dearly. I am sure no one would want history to repeat itself.”
How ironically familiar....
How so?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
would seem to anyone with their eyes open, that the Unions hate jobs.
after a second run at Hostess to save or end 19,000 jobs, the Union picked end 19,000 jobs permanently.
The Governor of Ohio had nothing to do with it.
The Union destroyed these 19,000 jobs all by themselves.
Merry Christmas to all you past Hostess employees from your union stewards.
That company died from years of mismanagement.

I am interested in hearing your theories on how the union destroyed the jobs, right after you explain how Texas can be divided into 5 smaller states and how the people of Texas need to get that done before the end of the year.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, this was irresponsible of Kasich. A responsible governor would have wasted our tax dollars on a train nobody would use to create temporary jobs. Then of course taxpayer dollars would be needed to maintain the train since it couldn't generate enough money to support itself.
If you want a panty waste governor like that, then vote for Strickland next election. At least with Strickland, we were 8 billion in debt and growing. That's the key to success for any state. Just think, if we had Democrat leadership in Ohio now, we might be at 9.5% unemployment instead of the current 6.9%. But that's the Democrat way, just like with the last presidential election: vote for failure.
Right, because the auto industry rescue has nothing to do with Ohio's unemployment rate.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

UdintBuildThat wrote:
I know, right? And as a result, Ohio has lost all of its electoral influence, hasn't it?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

You wake up at the crack of 9am Che?
And its not even the first of the month.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right? And as a result, Ohio has lost all of its electoral influence, hasn't it?
31% bubba....

Way to go Ohio..... Errr should I say......Vay to go Vohio....
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That company died from years of mismanagement.
I am interested in hearing your theories on how the union destroyed the jobs, right after you explain how Texas can be divided into 5 smaller states and how the people of Texas need to get that done before the end of the year.
So you are saying management walked off the job forcing the company to close? Gee, I just read on article that stated the employees union was disgruntled. They said one of their concerns was Hostess was making the same products they have for years, and nothing really new to meet the modern taste buds of the American consumer. They were concerned about nutrition, so they walked off the job. LOL!

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/topofthe...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,841 - 12,860 of28,430
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Uniontown Discussions

Search the Uniontown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who lost Iraq? The Iraqis did, with an assist f... 20 hr GOP Dopes 36
boosh vacationed while New Orleans DROWNED! 20 hr GOP Dopes 1
Feaster back in court 20 hr Foghorn Leghorn 2
Gay Games Rodeo coming to Summit County Fairgro... Wed Tu Hung Lo 8
Brilliant individual Tue Loves Obammy 6
The WORST president in 70 Years Tue Mister Floppy 8
Trump on the Economy Jul 7 Mike 9
•••
•••