Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30449 Jun 22, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you never showed?
nope.....I prefer to waste time fishing, not teaching woo boy life lessons.

anyone named woo boy better stick with fighting little girls.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30450 Jun 22, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the race card is the ultimate sign of weakness.
you over use it weakling.
Do you ever put peanut butter on your pacifier?
Sell it to Jesus. Us REAL Americans aren't fooled by a conniving racist liar like you and we are fully aware of the real reason why you don't like our nation's first black president.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30451 Jun 22, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
nope.....I prefer to waste time fishing, not teaching woo boy life lessons.
anyone named woo boy better stick with fighting little girls.
Just what I thought, all mouth and still a mommy's boy. Why don't you come down here and teach me how to clean a fish and skin a turtle?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30452 Jun 22, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sell it to Jesus. Us REAL Americans aren't fooled by a conniving racist liar like you and we are fully aware of the real reason why you don't like our nation's first black president.
Well now, we don't like your complete failure because of his race. It seems to be catching on you know. More racists every day in this country:

NBC/WSJ poll: Obama approval rating low point
By JONATHAN TOPAZ | 6/18/14 6:18 AM EDT

President Barack Obama’s approval rating is tied for the lowest mark since the beginning of his presidency, a new poll says.

According to a Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll, 41 percent of respondents approve of Obama’s performance as president, tied for the lowest point in his presidency. His approval rating on foreign policy sits at 37 percent, setting a new low.

The survey comes after the president has faced backlash on some major foreign policy issues, including the prisoner exchange that released five Taliban prisoners to free Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl and the recent sectarian violence in Iraq, where the U.S. withdrew in 2011.

A majority of voters — 54 percent — also said that they don’t believe Obama “is able to lead the country and get the job done,” compared with 42 percent who said they think he can.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/poll-ob...

Hmmm, now what makes me curious is why they didn't ask the participants how many disapprove of DumBama because of his race? I guess according to WSJ and NBC, it wasn't really an issue.

Why is it with you?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30453 Jun 22, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Any clown with an access to an internet search engine can look up the historically documented fact I just posted. Only a lazy right wing fool would question the documented fact I just claimed, when the obvious answer is a simple copy and paste, mouse click away. Since you are too stupid to realize I only state the facts, and since you are too lazy and not tech savvy enough to look up this easily fact checked, provided information, I will do it for you...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
http://www.wkrn.com/story/25808649/republican...
http://www.wbtv.com/story/25808650/republican...
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/nation-w...
http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/...
The sad part is, you are one of the few right wingers that can admit that he sees with his own eyes the damage that our ever changing climate has caused, yet you still jump through hoops for the oil lobby. At least XXXRayted and Reality Speaks are too stupid, and too proud to ever admit that they can see the OBVIOUS changes to our climate, that started during the industrial revolution and can easily be charted to be continuing on to this very day. You blurted out some lame questioning to a fact I never would have posted, if I couldn't back it up. I don't care what the judgment icons told you was the "absolute truth"., but then I'm dealing with a person who is very quick to turn a blind eye to several racist comments made by the people in his camp, just because he doesn't want to believe that most of what is said about our president is solely based on the fact that most old , white Republicans don't like black people. Deal with it, old man, and if you can't, it still doesn't change the facts that every single person in this country is already fully aware of.
when 50% of the time weather is predicted wrong, you think 25 years experiments on a billion year old planet tell the future?

man has not explored the ocean floor.

and your scientists may want to explain melting glaciers that formed Ohio.

you think wall street is crooked?

you should see science slurp grants.

maybe science can figure out how to get you to think clearly?
crazy jane

Xenia, OH

#30454 Jun 22, 2014
It's sure as hell not who we got in their now!! Charlie Manson would do better from his jail cell...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30455 Jun 22, 2014
crazy jane wrote:
It's sure as hell not who we got in their now!! Charlie Manson would do better from his jail cell...
Charlie Manson is Pales dream date.

Kasich also reversed Stricklands nightmare, and is 3rd in job creation in the country.

instead of a billion deficit under strickland there is now a rainy day fund surplus.

I hope you are better in bed than you are at thinking, or you are totally useless.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30456 Jun 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie Manson is Pales dream date.
Kasich also reversed Stricklands nightmare, and is 3rd in job creation in the country.
instead of a billion deficit under strickland there is now a rainy day fund surplus.
I hope you are better in bed than you are at thinking, or you are totally useless.
Making up more lies as usual:

legacy.wpcarey.asu.edu/bluechip/jobgrowth/sec...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30457 Jun 23, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Making up more lies as usual:
legacy.wpcarey.asu.edu/bluechip/jobgrowth/sec...
like climate scientists....you look only at what you want to see.

Try from 2010 to now......a different picture.

Then look at 2006-2010.
Zendar

Canton, OH

#30458 Jun 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
when 50% of the time weather is predicted wrong, you think 25 years experiments on a billion year old planet tell the future?
man has not explored the ocean floor.
and your scientists may want to explain melting glaciers that formed Ohio.
you think wall street is crooked?
you should see science slurp grants.
maybe science can figure out how to get you to think clearly?
Thanks for your radical opinions but I was talking about a historically documented fact that you can't spin your way out of. Also. we don't need any "science" lessons from a clown that thinks a water walking Jewish zombie is real. The scientists I am talking about accurately predicted the hottest decade in recorded history. Now, let's all take a moment to think about all of your many predictions you have made on this forum. Zing.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30459 Jun 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
like climate scientists....you look only at what you want to see.
Try from 2010 to now......a different picture.
Then look at 2006-2010.
Proof? 06-10-lets show the broader picture:

voices.yahoo.com/analysis-jobs-loss-under-pre...
Canton

Canton, OH

#30460 Jun 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now, we don't like your complete failure because of his race. It seems to be catching on you know. More racists every day in this country:
NBC/WSJ poll: Obama approval rating low point
By JONATHAN TOPAZ | 6/18/14 6:18 AM EDT
President Barack Obama’s approval rating is tied for the lowest mark since the beginning of his presidency, a new poll says.
According to a Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll, 41 percent of respondents approve of Obama’s performance as president, tied for the lowest point in his presidency. His approval rating on foreign policy sits at 37 percent, setting a new low.
The survey comes after the president has faced backlash on some major foreign policy issues, including the prisoner exchange that released five Taliban prisoners to free Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl and the recent sectarian violence in Iraq, where the U.S. withdrew in 2011.
A majority of voters — 54 percent — also said that they don’t believe Obama “is able to lead the country and get the job done,” compared with 42 percent who said they think he can.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/poll-ob...
Hmmm, now what makes me curious is why they didn't ask the participants how many disapprove of DumBama because of his race? I guess according to WSJ and NBC, it wasn't really an issue.
Why is it with you?
A president whose poll rating dropped during his 2nd term? Other than it being statistically normal. I am shocked! Polls are nice and I have heard you personally claim they aren't worth anything, but I base calling you a racist on your obviously racist comments, not on the hypothetical notions you Tea Baggers always desperately grab at. Why is it with you, I call you a racist and then I am PROVEN to dead on correct and somehow in your world, I failed. You lose Rubber Ducky. Your words are just racist dribble in the light of a moderate president that was a thousand times better than the moron you inflicted on this nation, GW Bush.

Let all the REAL Americans join together now, to overlook the millions of dollars in negative propaganda the oil lobby has treasonously issued against our elected president and all the Tea Bagging morons who crawl on their bellies like dogs for them and take the time to say "Thanks President Obama, for giving us all a tax break, instead of like the Conservatives who raised taxes on the middle class 11 times. Thanks Obama for saving our country from an economic disaster the Conservatives caused that would have been "worse than the depression". Thanks Obama, for having the balls to take out the number one terrorist in the world, the one who Conservative GW Bush made no attempt to stop. Finally, thank you Obama for getting our country back on track because the numbers on the stock market, the housing market, taxes, unemployment and consumer confidence don't lie when they show all the way across the board our country being better off. Now about those poll numbers on the GOP Congress. The most obstructionist and ineffective Congress in the history of this nation. The people who most Americans directly blame for shutting down our government. You better worry about the absolute failure your own camp is. Nobody is buying the "Obama lies" dogma your Tea Bagger emailed newsletters have spoon fed to you.

Now truck driving racist. You best get to spinning little piggy. You have all of reality to try to undo.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30461 Jun 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lois Lerner could very well find herself in prison if enough evidence is gathered to prosecute her. Then again even if it went that far, DumBama would pardon her in a second.
The people in the IRS have no other dog in the fight except for DumBama and the Democrats. They had nothing to gain, but the Democrats did.
This entire administration is corrupt. This "You're in my town breathing my air" group has got to go and the sooner the better. We need to turn Chicago DC back to Washington DC.
Even IF Obama wold pardon Lerner, some degree of proof would have had to come out for her conviction. That evidence may lead to the prosecution of others and a more thorough cleansing of the IRS, Congress, WH advisers & even more. That would be progress.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30462 Jun 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's both parties' fault!". Spoken like a true person who is ashamed for voting for GW Bush twice. Funny how it's always a Tea Bagger who voted for Bush twice that tried to clump in the miserable and historically documented failures in with the statistically proven successes of an administration that saved us from "an economic failure worse than the depression", and who took out the number one terrorist in the world, who GW claimed he wasn't concerned about. "Mission Accomplished". You're an asshole.
Why would anyone be ashamed of voting for G W twice? They should be totally ashamed & feel ignorant if they had voted for Gore or Kerry. The 1st one a total hippocrite jetting around the world & the 2nd one is an inept liar about his Vietnam experiences. Neither one has reason for self pride as they have no good personal standards
Canton

Canton, OH

#30463 Jun 23, 2014
You mean the IRS targeted groups of people known for publically announcing that they don't want to pay taxes? How preposterous.

You guys have been instructed to repeat as many times as possible how horrible and what a liar Obama is. When it comes don to fact time, the numbers prove he saved our country from the economic nose dive we were heading in as a direct result of GW Bush, the worst president in the history of the United States of America. What few things Obama really did do that were wrong are a tiny grain of sand compared to the abominations committed by the GOP. Thousands of American soldiers died because Bush lied to Congress about WMDs. Numerous experts told the Bush administration they didn't have them. The Bush administration implied Iraq was going to nuke us. They fed off of America's fear and Conservatives gleefully handed away their rights and waved their little flags as GW's Patriot Act pissed all over the Constitution. Obama compared to Conservative hero Ronald Reagan should be a Tea Bagger's dream. Tax break for the majority of Americans under Obama, while Reagan raised taxes 11 times on the middle class. HW Bush says "Read my lips, no new taxes." followed by him immediately raising taxes. What makes those guys Conservative heroes and Obama the first president who ever lied, a communist tyrant and a secret Muslim bent on destroying America? Was is a "commie ploy" when the guy you voted for twice expanded Medicare without it being paid for? If Biden's company was making billions in no bid contracts in a questionable at best war in Iraq, would you sit as quietly as you did back when Cheney did it? As much as you guys hate the proven fact that most of you don't like Obama because he is black, when we eliminate all the bullsh1t, like "Taxed Enough Already" while taxes are at their lowest in 50 years, what we have left is a bunch of old racists, being spoon fed what they want to hear by corporations that are vile enough to cash in on religion to get their oil lobby agenda pushed through. Traitors to their own nation through the ignorance of calling a fascist a patriot and science and the natural world the enemy.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30465 Jun 23, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Why would anyone be ashamed of voting for G W twice? They should be totally ashamed & feel ignorant if they had voted for Gore or Kerry. The 1st one a total hippocrite jetting around the world & the 2nd one is an inept liar about his Vietnam experiences. Neither one has reason for self pride as they have no good personal standards
As much as you would love to rewrite history, because of all of the terrible consequences Americans have suffered due to your political ignorance, I was there when the rats were jumping off the GW Bush ship. I was on the front lines when right wing Christian Conservative Republicans started claiming they didn't trust either side. They tried to hide their tracks by calling themselves the Tea Party and it was all while GW Bush was in office. You base your opinions of Gore and Kerry on what oil billionaires told you. Kerry fought in Vietnam and the "Swift Boat" propaganda campaign that you base your "facts" upon was proven to be both highly effective and completely bogus. Tells us about GW's war time service. You are so brainwashed that you call a brave service man war vet a liar and a chimp faced "Mission Accomplished" idiot who can barely form whole sentences as someone with good personal standards. Dumbasses like you and how bleary eyed and uninformed about the world around you is what drove this country into the state it is. Don't worry, old clown. Your kind will be gone soon enough and according to all of the positive and undeniable numbers in the stock market, unemployment, housing, retail profits and consumer confidence, our nation will continue to thrive without the anchor of you and yours being chained to its leg. There is a reason why Mitt Romney wouldn't let GW Bush within a hundred miles of his political campaign. Why even to this day, they hide him in a crate in a warehouse somewhere in Dick Cheney's evil under ground complex. President Obama is a thousand times better than GW Bush, Reagan and Nixon combined. Now go get your finger back on the pulse of America and just say no, keep praying in public schools hold up that bucket because all that money Reagan handed the Koch Brothers should be trickling down any minute now. Boy, I hope it doesn't start trickling at the same time Jesus comes back or we may have to go into overtime...any minute now...just a few more minutes...
Canton

Canton, OH

#30466 Jun 23, 2014
Trickle trickle? No? Nothing yet? Just a few more minutes, I'm sure.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30467 Jun 23, 2014
Zendar wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your radical opinions but I was talking about a historically documented fact that you can't spin your way out of. Also. we don't need any "science" lessons from a clown that thinks a water walking Jewish zombie is real. The scientists I am talking about accurately predicted the hottest decade in recorded history. Now, let's all take a moment to think about all of your many predictions you have made on this forum. Zing.
radical opinions?

your scientists can't predict weather 5 days out with a 50% accuracy.

what a joke your scientists are, and should be ashamed.

your extreme drunken opinion is nothing short of pure ignorance.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30468 Jun 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as you would love to rewrite history, because of all of the terrible consequences Americans have suffered due to your political ignorance, I was there when the rats were jumping off the GW Bush ship. I was on the front lines when right wing Christian Conservative Republicans started claiming they didn't trust either side. They tried to hide their tracks by calling themselves the Tea Party and it was all while GW Bush was in office. You base your opinions of Gore and Kerry on what oil billionaires told you. Kerry fought in Vietnam and the "Swift Boat" propaganda campaign that you base your "facts" upon was proven to be both highly effective and completely bogus. Tells us about GW's war time service. You are so brainwashed that you call a brave service man war vet a liar and a chimp faced "Mission Accomplished" idiot who can barely form whole sentences as someone with good personal standards. Dumbasses like you and how bleary eyed and uninformed about the world around you is what drove this country into the state it is. Don't worry, old clown. Your kind will be gone soon enough and according to all of the positive and undeniable numbers in the stock market, unemployment, housing, retail profits and consumer confidence, our nation will continue to thrive without the anchor of you and yours being chained to its leg. There is a reason why Mitt Romney wouldn't let GW Bush within a hundred miles of his political campaign. Why even to this day, they hide him in a crate in a warehouse somewhere in Dick Cheney's evil under ground complex. President Obama is a thousand times better than GW Bush, Reagan and Nixon combined. Now go get your finger back on the pulse of America and just say no, keep praying in public schools hold up that bucket because all that money Reagan handed the Koch Brothers should be trickling down any minute now. Boy, I hope it doesn't start trickling at the same time Jesus comes back or we may have to go into overtime...any minute now...just a few more minutes...
troll alert....troll alert......spin and lies above.....spin and lies above.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30469 Jun 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the Truth, the way, the path to eternal life.

good to know you don't believe, and I never have to worry about meeting you on earth or heaven.

Our POTUS is black?

what about the white half?

I criticize the white half, as it should know better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Witness walks away during lunch break Tue ty Ree 1
News Akron council member, planning director argue a... Tue Walkin boss 1
News Suggestions for where to plant the mayor's statue Sun ty Ree 3
News Akron PeaceMakers trying to keep the peace by s... May 31 Mike 3
News Mayor Don Plusquellic helped, angered suburbs o... May 31 Nick Barkley 1
News Two men charged in separate Akron rape cases May 31 Nick Barkley 1
News 3 teens to be tried as adults in rock maiming o... May '15 see the light 1
More from around the web

Uniontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE