Family trying to stay upbeat during o...

Family trying to stay upbeat during ordeal

There are 72 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Jun 21, 2007, titled Family trying to stay upbeat during ordeal. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

Until Jessie Marie Davis is found, loved ones will have to find comfort in the 26-year-old woman's quirky sense of humor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sancho Panza

Akron, OH

#94 Jun 28, 2007
afveteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like sancho is another JABS.
I'm unfamiliar with JABS, so you'd have to elaborate.
Debbie

Knoxville, TN

#95 Jun 28, 2007
Tanza wrote:
<quoted text>
"You see everything in black and white" and the reply button is blue? That is the most racial remark someone can make!
Since people of a different race seem to bother you so much, why don't you discover a place to where there is nothing but white people for miles around? There are a lot of them, would you like some names of the cities?
I did not make that remark LMD did in a response to me. Read more carefully before you attempt to confront someone!!
Debbie

Knoxville, TN

#96 Jun 28, 2007
afveteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I have wondered why people angry with people like you and me often resort to calling names.
I like to counter with actual data:
from the Census Bureau database, 78 % of whites own their homes. 16% of non-whites own their homes.
13% of whites live in section 8 housing (free rent).
73% of non-whites live in section 8 housing.
I own my own home. Do you?
LMD simply wants to argue, but she doesn't have the intelligence to back up her topics. Read some of her posts, quite comical! I loved her explanation as to why she thought you were older! She referred to you as older without knowing how old you are, she looked at the 60th anniversary symbol and assumed you were 60 years old! What a winner!
And yes, I do own my home...both of them.
Debbie

Knoxville, TN

#97 Jun 28, 2007
LMD wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not trying to intimidate you by far I was proving a point that there is no need for name calling. I would go back and read your post but you keep changing your name soooo...
Exactly what point were you attempting to prove? BTW, I haven't changed my name, good excuse though.

LMD

“R U Serious”

Since: May 07

Fort Worth TX

#99 Jun 28, 2007
afveteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Use of cliches is not allowed in this forum.
White is white. There are no modifiers.
However, black has many modifiers.
Can you name just a few?
Lily white, egg shell white, off white, pearl white, shall I go on...

LMD

“R U Serious”

Since: May 07

Fort Worth TX

#100 Jun 28, 2007
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMD simply wants to argue, but she doesn't have the intelligence to back up her topics. Read some of her posts, quite comical! I loved her explanation as to why she thought you were older! She referred to you as older without knowing how old you are, she looked at the 60th anniversary symbol and assumed you were 60 years old! What a winner!
And yes, I do own my home...both of them.
Actually miss lady I read a post that he had replied to Stacey Yesterady and it his age in it try agian... Don't be mad at me... LOL

LMD

“R U Serious”

Since: May 07

Fort Worth TX

#101 Jun 28, 2007
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what point were you attempting to prove? BTW, I haven't changed my name, good excuse though.
Yeah you did have Duh up where your name goes.

LMD

“R U Serious”

Since: May 07

Fort Worth TX

#102 Jun 28, 2007
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMD simply wants to argue, but she doesn't have the intelligence to back up her topics. Read some of her posts, quite comical! I loved her explanation as to why she thought you were older! She referred to you as older without knowing how old you are, she looked at the 60th anniversary symbol and assumed you were 60 years old! What a winner!
And yes, I do own my home...both of them.
Don't reply to me anymore since I want to simply argue. Please end it now... Hater!
Debbie

Knoxville, TN

#104 Jun 29, 2007
LMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't reply to me anymore since I want to simply argue. Please end it now... Hater!
You don’t want me to reply to you because you end up looking even more stupid! You attempt to call others out for being racist but what you are too dumb to realize is that you are doing the exact same thing in some cases your racial comments are worse. Grow up!

LMD

“R U Serious”

Since: May 07

Fort Worth TX

#105 Jun 29, 2007
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
You don’t want me to reply to you because you end up looking even more stupid! You attempt to call others out for being racist but what you are too dumb to realize is that you are doing the exact same thing in some cases your racial comments are worse. Grow up!
If that makes you feel better about your self ok then... So be it...
Debbie

Knoxville, TN

#106 Jun 29, 2007
LMD wrote:
<quoted text>
If that makes you feel better about your self ok then... So be it...
My self-esteem isn't low, I feel wonderful about myself...thank you. I hope you one day find inner peace. Best of luck to you.

LMD

“R U Serious”

Since: May 07

Fort Worth TX

#108 Jun 29, 2007
afveteran wrote:
Cat Fight!
LMAO... I do not have time for that. Cause her opinion goes back in forth in other threads she's commented on, so her opinion of me is irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt - Judge Carol Dezso, Summit County DR C... (Jan '16) 26 min Denise Dimengo 5
Obama Announces Sec Hagel's Replacement (Nov '14) Jul 16 Homeless Wino Pete 10
News Mall dweller sentenced for living in Rolling Acres (May '08) Jul 15 Mikermike 6
Nice France Jul 15 Zero 1
News Lakemore halts utilities rate study Jul 9 SEC Tough 1
Erica Daniels May '16 soccer Mom 1
News Suit filed over mix-up at Downers Grove sperm b... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages