Akron woman flashes lights, ends up shot

Akron woman flashes lights, ends up shot

There are 4 comments on the NewsNet5.com story from Jan 25, 2013, titled Akron woman flashes lights, ends up shot. In it, NewsNet5.com reports that:

The 59-year-old victim was driving southbound on Elma Street in Akron Thursday night when she came across a group of pedestrians, the police report said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsNet5.com.

Joe Friday

Akron, OH

#1 Jan 26, 2013
The sooner these junior savages-AKA- the 47% are shot by the police or some law abiding citizen the better. If the morons who work at the Akron Beacon Journal had just one ounce of jounalistic integrity they would be running non-stop print calling for the heads of these two savages, but alas they wont because they are really big fans of the savages and print sob stories everytime one of them gets their just reward, anyone remember the hero story on the thug demetrius vinson. Start getting rid of the savages nationwide and the civilised people can enjoy their cities nationwide.
mike

Akron, OH

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Totally agree. And what is it with blacks that they don't know how to use a sidewalk?
Lt Tyree

Berkeley, CA

#3 Jan 27, 2013
The United States Military would like to help you - but the teabaggers are getting ready to send us to Iran.........
MSTEEL

Pinellas Park, FL

#4 Jan 27, 2013
The more I hear of this the more happier I get. The White race is being pushed back like a loaded spring. Sooner or later we will snap back with a vengence

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roddy Pleads Guilty (Apr '07) 1 hr Iwasthere 3
Lawyers in Summit County Domestic Relations Court (Oct '08) Thu B single 20
News Akron cat-kicker sentenced for being part of Ha... Thu JCB 2
News Akron man robs, threatens to shoot Little Caesa... Jun 21 munch face 2
Obama Announces Sec Hagel's Replacement (Nov '14) Jun 16 wino s matter 9
Erica Daniels May 25 soccer Mom 1
News Suit filed over mix-up at Downers Grove sperm b... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages