proudredneck

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

...for all you frighten whites living in Akron, I would like to suggest just three ideas for you to consider in protecting yourself from the African-American thugs:...

(1) Stay out of African-American neighborhoods and businesses.

(2) Associate mostly with people that share the same values as you do (hint:..liberals have no values)

(3) Always have two dear friends with you at all times like 'Smith' and 'Wesson' or perhaps 'Eli Remington','Sam Colt' or 'John Browning' would also be accommodating.
proudredneck

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

misslady wrote:
<quoted text>Let's address white on black crime ( SLAVERY) Whites wasn't complaining when blacks were stolen from their country and brought to so-called white man land to work for nothing so the females could be raped and impregrant to have more slaves then have their babies sold away from them like animals.Blacks were beaten by massuh just to be an example to keep others in line so don't talk about black on white crimes maybe payback is long overdue
My dear friends...THIS is exactly the prevalent mind-set among African-americans...their demonstrative quirky and wrong sub structured knowledge of their ancestral history is clouded by the Public School Liberalization Agenda to bring about their primate ego to that of a modern day human being.
Their history has been re-written may times to reinforce their desire to feel 'superior' to all other races on this planet. The 'White Guilt Syndrome' that most white liberals suffer from actually emboldens the African-American with hostile actions against white people to 'get even' for some long ago supposed injustices that they have been persuaded to believe by some of their own divisive political leaders.
Until their 'jungle paranoia' dissipates over several more generations we must be on the guard not to fall victim to their hate and racist motives and be injure or killed by them...they are dangerous.
proudredneck

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

btw 'misslady'...if'n you REALLY believe YOU were 'stolen' from your country (Africa)...hows about us'n white folks give yor black azz a 'free' ONE-WAY ticket back to ya 'roots' so's you can enjoy de tribal way of life in dat hood ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 204 of204
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Uniontown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Uniontown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••