|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

misslady wrote:
<quoted text>Let's address white on black crime ( SLAVERY) Whites wasn't complaining when blacks were stolen from their country and brought to so-called white man land to work for nothing so the females could be raped and impregrant to have more slaves then have their babies sold away from them like animals.Blacks were beaten by massuh just to be an example to keep others in line so don't talk about black on white crimes maybe payback is long overdue
Are you kidding? Grow up. One two wrongs doesn't make one right. This is what people are talking about. Black racist's like this girl here, projecting their feelings onto white people just because they are white. This is unacceptable.
FTRAP

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Whenever a white commits a crime towards a black it is considered to be racist and on purpose but when a black commits a crime towards a white Jessie Al and the black panthers come marching claiming that whites are racist for blaming a black for committing a crime. Get over slavery it happened so many years ago and nobody would know about it if people didn't teach it. They had white slaves back in the biblical days. Also blacks have more nicer things than whites these days. Whites have to work 60 years to get nice things while we see young blacks with nice cars with alarms that they have no idea how to turn them off. Blacks get away with more because they scream racism when they get caught and it comes down to blaming another race due to the fact that they get caught in the act.
Undercover Brothr

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

If'n you look at de "Big Picture"....There are More Slaves now than in 1865! They Tax you All Your Working Days - THEN they tax your retirement AND color don't matter!!!
WhaddaPhuckingRe tard

Bishopville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

misslady wrote:
<quoted text>furthermore blacks are much more compassionate then whites
Yea. They were pretty compassionate to channon Christian and Christopher Newsome while raping both of them with broken table legs. Anal, vaginal and oral. They were pretty compassionate pouring bleach down her throat to try and destroy DNA and shooting Christopher 3 Times and setting him on fire. That sure is compassion.
nunya

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

misslady wrote:
<quoted text>Let's address white on black crime ( SLAVERY) Whites wasn't complaining when blacks were stolen from their country and brought to so-called white man land to work for nothing so the females could be raped and impregrant to have more slaves then have their babies sold away from them like animals.Blacks were beaten by massuh just to be an example to keep others in line so don't talk about black on white crimes maybe payback is long overdue
read your history blacks wasn't stole most was slaves and was sold to the whites and if any race was truly done wrong by whites it was the indain
Mittens of Utah

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Yes, most blacks were sold as slaves ...by other blacks! Now when our "spaceships" come to get "us" -
you poor folk stay out of our way!
nunya

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Mittens of Utah wrote:
Yes, most blacks were sold as slaves ...by other blacks! Now when our "spaceships" come to get "us" -
you poor folk stay out of our way!
hey smart ass they are whites in afica too they sold slaves to america and by the way that crap happend a few hundred years ago and didn't have anything to do with now so why not get over it alread i'm mostly indian but i don't expect a cookie or make excuses cause what was done to my ancesters
trample

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

both way crimes are bad don't do any..
trample

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

you know what's weird when all the other blacks commit the crime act it kinda prevents the rest of us from doing it because we feel bad about it when you show it to us..
prodredneck

Sun City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

...there is an old say'n that may apply here:...'Yo can take de Knee-grow out-a da jungle...but ya sore kan't take da jungle out of de Knee-grow'...
prodredneck

Sun City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

p.s...(we should have picked our own damn cotton !)
Kissel

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

prodredneck wrote:
p.s...(we should have picked our own damn cotton !)
Or enslaved Canadians.
prodredneck

Sun City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Kissel...perhaps a little history knowledge would help remove the darkness in your mind...uninformed liberalism is a dangerous thing and has harmed our once great nation with a fraud of a President with his thug mentality...just say'n

peace
proudredneck

Sun City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

When I was a young white boy growing up in Akron in the 1950-60's the communities were very defined and each person respected the other persons 'turf'.
I had some very close friends that were black that I played sports with at school...they were my team mates and buddies and we really got along well together at school and off school property.
Then came the 'civil right activists' and they told the blacks that they were 'better' than all other races and should receive 'special considerations' regarding employment, promotions, bank loans etc... some blacks bought into this lie and the local elected officials started to give blacks 'special' everything over everyone else and its been that way ever since.
The stupid white liberals suffer from 'White Guilt Syndrome' as taught in our public schools and only do and vote as their union bosses tell them and just compound the problem...
The best thing I ever did was get out of Akron 50 years ago...Akron and I suppose most of Ohio is a product of 'Liberalism Gone Wild'...
Kissel

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

prodredneck wrote:
Kissel...perhaps a little history knowledge would help remove the darkness in your mind...uninformed liberalism is a dangerous thing and has harmed our once great nation with a fraud of a President with his thug mentality...just say'n
peace
Put your Blue Ribbon down and let go the Cheetos bag. I'm on your side and agree with you, knucklehead. I was just being my equal-opportunity sarcastic self. I'm as sick of the libtard white whiners with the guilt complex as I am the subculture hoodrats.
bama

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Black and White crime would stop if all would get off your ASS, and get a job...

d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Undercover Brothr wrote:
If'n you look at de "Big Picture"....There are More Slaves now than in 1865! They Tax you All Your Working Days - THEN they tax your retirement AND color don't matter!!!
you are sooo right! And they want us to blame each other and not the system. That's their plan! You are full of wisdom brother!
proudredneck

Sun City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Kissel wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your Blue Ribbon down and let go the Cheetos bag. I'm on your side and agree with you, knucklehead. I was just being my equal-opportunity sarcastic self. I'm as sick of the libtard white whiners with the guilt complex as I am the subculture hoodrats.
I kinda thought that might be the case...I just wanted to give ya little hard time...I knew you would respond...btw I do like Cheetos (how did you know?)...hate to say this but a whole lot of lib scumbags from back east (mostly New Jersey and New York) are moving to Arizona and turning our state into a lib stink tank...I guess its easy to be a lib...just have no morals, brains or ambition and you are accepted into the 'Lib Hall of Shame'.
realitiys

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

many whites have b lck in em and many blacks have white in em.. so you did pick your own .. technically..
proudredneck

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

...all you Akronites that are fed up with the Black-on-White crimes need to take a vacation sometime between November-March when the sun is just a dim spot of light behind a frozen grey cloud covered sky in Akron and the trees branches are just black lonely marks against the dank sky...Come to Arizona where every day is sunny and bright...even in the north country where it snows the sun still shines and the air is crisp and clean...beautiful!...and as a bonus...very very little black-on-white crime!...too many whites have CCW Permits which discourages blacks from assaulting and robbing white people...and when they do it usually turns out bad...for the black thug(s)...try it, you might like it...I did 50 years ago when I moved from Akron out here...and never looked back !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Uniontown Discussions

Search the Uniontown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Susan Tompor: Motor City ranks as a top spot fo... 39 min Foghorn Leghorn 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr ino 29,349
Puppet Kobe gets back at LeBron in new Nike com... (Jun '09) 3 hr official cavalier store 3
Guess Who? 3 hr Homeless Wino Pete 14
obama sucks (Dec '13) 6 hr Fitty Sebben 38
Who recalls Todd Hickman (akron) (Sep '11) 17 hr Moses 43
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 2,218
•••
•••
•••
•••

Uniontown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Uniontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••