Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2013
Frank

Twinsburg, OH

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Watching Barack Hussein Obama give his “last” press conference of his first term in 2013 was quite telling. If you closed your eyes and listened, you might have thought you were in a banana republic somewhere in South America. Obama has a definite “I” problem when he speaks.“I will not negotiate on the debt ceiling”.“I will not cut spending on entitlements.”“If I have to go around Congress on gun control action, then that’s what I’ll do”.“I have been encouraged to simply raise the debt ceiling on my own authority.” Blah, blah, blah. Oh yeah,” I won the election; therefore, things will be done MY way.” This egocentric megalomaniac needs to be reminded of a few things to start the New Year right, I guess
First of all, Mr. Obama, the voters in this country did NOT give you a mandate for anything. They simply maintained the status quo of Congress. Secondly, your power and authority are limited by the Constitution (you know, that document that you and your cronies promised to “preserve, protect, and defend”!) You are not our king or Messiah (at least to the people that I know), you have not been given the position of dictator (benevolent or otherwise), nor have you been given the power or authority to do as you please when you please. Thirdly, this is a nation of laws, Mr. Obama; and you do not have the discretion of which laws to enforce and which ones NOT to enforce. You too, sir, are also under the same law and dangerously close to impeachment (see Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Solyndra, etc.)
Your war against guns, Mr. Obama, is unconstitutional in any form that it takes. You want the Second Amendment changed, Mr. Obama? There is a procedure for that. Oh that’s right, you were a “Constitutional Law” professor once upon a time, weren’t you? Looks like you might have to brush up on your field of study, Mr. Obama. When the federal government goes out into the private sector and buys 1.6 BILLION rounds of .223 rifle ammo and 40 caliber handgun ammo when the government is trying to wind DOWN its last war, the people have a tendency to get a little nervous. You haven’t exactly been a pinnacle of transparency, Mr. Obama. Contrary to what your friends on the left may tell you, there are enough freedom-loving, God-fearing patriots still alive in the United States to make any kind of government intervention on our liberties one bloody fight.
Frank

Twinsburg, OH

#2 Jan 19, 2013
You might want to remind Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid that BY LAW, a budget is to be passed no later than April of each year. We all know that he’s been busy in the Senate blocking every reasonable piece of legislation to come his way, but he is 3 1/2 years late in getting a budget passed! Looks like ole’ Harry might just be in line for a little legal discipline himself! Oh yeah, I was just wondering that with the country’s economy going to hell in a hand basket rather quickly, if you have given any more thought to exactly how you are going to get us out of this mess without cutting spending?
You seemed to get a bit testy when any of the reporters at your last press conference pressed you for answers to the questions that they thought were relevant. Did any of your English professors at Harvard ever teach you to give short, concise answers? I know that you fancy yourself as Lincoln, but he didn’t recite the Gettysburg address every time he was asked a question. Why do you feel that you shouldn’t be questioned about your actions or your policies? Every President since George Washington has had to do that comes with the office. Maybe you’re trying to hide something?

You have shown by your actions in the recent “fiscal cliff” fiasco that you are not capable of compromise or face-to-face negotiations, nor are you flexible in your ideology (traits not conducive to an accomplishment-driven presidency.) You will find that the 2012 election will NOT be repeated again. Leadership is what this country needs now, not some ideologue who is hellbent on changing 200-plus years of the most successful and prosperous country in the world. America will not fall without a fight, Mr. Obama.
How are you going to explain to your middle class working base why their taxes went up when you promised them that their taxes wouldn’t go up even one dime? You have made too many promises, Mr. Obama; and you forgot that you are the “temporary leader” of a republic, not your own dynasty. You can be as arrogant as you want to be and as ruthless as you think you can be; but beware that, there are limitations to what you legally are allowed to do. Impeachment is a very real option, Mr. Obama.
Tyree

Mansfield, OH

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Impeach thatPOS he has disgraced the office turned it into a Muslim stronghold look at the yellow curtains that SOB installed...
Tyree
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Funny that people from trashpit Ohio would complain. They are a very big reason why he was re-elected
Stupid in Mansfield

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2013
It's just the "white trash" of kenmore talking - they are all from west virginia anyways.
DeFoety Sebben

Akron, OH

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Stupid in Mansfield wrote:
It's just the "white trash" of kenmore talking - they are all from west virginia anyways.
Nex generation all Kenmore Oreo cookies.
Starry Starry Starry

Albany, CA

#7 Jan 21, 2013
A Fox News person asked Bill Clinton this weekend "How's Hillary's Head?" Slick Willy replied: "not as good as Monica's!"
Tyree

Massillon, OH

#8 Jan 21, 2013
4 years of this narcissist Piece of "Hovno " and that ont esta looking pet rattlesnake...
Leon

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Say What?
Tyree

Elyria, OH

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Leon wrote:
Say What?
you heard me Leon Spinks you a hole moron large turd.
general boutwell

Columbus, OH

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Hey hey ho ho BHO has got to go. Impeach him
Tyree spinx leon

Delaware, OH

#12 Jan 24, 2013
Hows yo daddy obammy.
Yo mammy raised a fool
alex

Delaware, OH

#13 Jan 24, 2013
Looking for that phony norm Deplume I'm here at crystal city looking for him her. You seen norm che?
undercover brother

Laurel, MD

#14 Jan 26, 2013
Impeach Tyrees daddy oh bama
undercover brother

Medina, OH

#15 Jan 26, 2013
Oh bama Tyrees oh daddy
Frankinwenier

Twinsburg, OH

#16 Feb 12, 2013
The U.S. government spent about $2.2 billion last year to provide phones to low-income Americans, but a Wall Street Journal review of the program shows that a large number of those who received the phones haven’t proved they are eligible to receive them.

The Lifeline program—begun in 1984 to ensure that poor people aren’t cut off from jobs, families and emergency services—is funded by charges that appear on the monthly bills of every landline and wireless-phone customer. Payouts under the program have shot up from $819 million in 2008, as more wireless carriers have persuaded regulators to let them offer the service.

Suspecting that many of the new subscribers were ineligible, the Federal Communications Commission tightened the rules last year and required carriers to verify that existing subscribers were eligible. The agency estimated 15% of users would be weeded out, but far more were dropped.

A review of five top recipients of Lifeline support conducted by the FCC for the Journal showed that 41% of their more than six million subscribers either couldn’t demonstrate their eligibility or didn’t respond to requests for certification.

The carriers—AT&T T +0.48% Inc.; Telrite Corp.; Tag Mobile USA; Verizon Communications VZ -0.02% Inc.; and the Virgin Mobile USA unit of Sprint Nextel Corp. S +0.95%—accounted for 34% of total Lifeline subscribers last May. Two of the other largest providers, TracFone Wireless Inc. and Nexus Communications Inc., asked the FCC to keep their counts confidential. Results for the full program weren’t available.

The program is open to people who meet federal poverty guidelines or are on food stamps, Medicaid or other assistance programs, and only one Lifeline subscriber is allowed per household.

The program, which is administered by the nonprofit Universal Service Administrative Co., has grown rapidly as wireless carriers persuaded regulators to let people use the program for cellphone service. It pays carriers $9.25 a customer per month toward free or discounted wireless service.

Americans pay an average of $2.50 a month per household to fund a number of subsidized communications programs, including Lifeline.

This the the state of our country……who they be calling there ten different daddy’s.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#17 Feb 13, 2013
You're just jealous because someone cut the string on your tin can.
george

Upper Sandusky, OH

#18 Feb 13, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
You're just jealous because someone cut the string on your tin can.
typical libtird response from a loser
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#19 Feb 13, 2013
george wrote:
<quoted text>typical libtird response from a loser
Yup and Ohio is full of hem
hunky

San Francisco, CA

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Yeah!....Your Mammy was one!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Dindu Nuffins 30,480
IF SHAKESPEARE WERE A republican…. 5 hr May Fong 2
WMD's Hey Tyree Guess What they Found? 5 hr Stretch Cunningham 9
Hoops star LeBron helps renovate Akron home Tue Dindu Nufffins 2
Crisis of Truth Chgo Thugs at work Tue Dindu Nufffins 8
Does Akron still suck? (Sep '08) Tue Dindu Nufffins 214
Trustee charge dropped (Apr '08) Aug 26 Louis Nanez 13
•••
•••
Uniontown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••