Message to black community: Return to...

Message to black community: Return to moral code, stop the violence

There are 102 comments on the Ohio.com story from Dec 18, 2011, titled Message to black community: Return to moral code, stop the violence. In it, Ohio.com reports that:

Yet those who braved the cold Sunday evening to attend a vigil against violence in front of Akron's Buchtel High School were determined to make the conversation matter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ohio.com.

Portal to Hell

Branch, LA

#26 Dec 29, 2011
Brother Undercover wrote:
Old "righty whitey",a.k.a. truth, is just mad cause he has to pick his own cotton! Africa has been around longer than the U.S.A. AND PROBABLY WILL BE AROUND AFTER WE'RE GONE! They manage somehow...whitey just can't figure it out!!!
Only reason Africa is still around is because of the billions "righty whitey" sends it, ungrateful black racist! Shit like you leads the black race into the hell it relives day after day. Whitey has it figured out. Keep killing your black selves as you do and blame whitey for everything. Look around, less and less blacks.
Portal to Hell

Branch, LA

#27 Dec 29, 2011
churchy wrote:
Most corruption is in the system itself. Crooked lawyers and politicans don't even pay for their crimes. What color are they. Akron should be more like Arizona. No permit needed to carry a firearm. The police aren't doing a good job.
Perfect reason for blacks to commit genocide don't you think? Wonder how all the other races get by?
Portal to Hell

Branch, LA

#28 Dec 29, 2011
churchy wrote:
<quoted text>
As do uneducated any color people.
Too bad blacks are not offered free education in America. So sad.
mike

Akron, OH

#29 Dec 29, 2011
Coffee’s and Donuts.......... read the paper. sit and visit with another cruiser. Go shopping at Home depot. Visit the girlfriend. Go steal something from someone. Now I’m tired..... nap time. Is it time to punch out yet. Call comes in , mac you want overtime? Shit captain, sure I do. Count me in.......

Life is grand.......
StarryStarry

Canton, OH

#30 Dec 29, 2011
mike wrote:
Coffee’s and Donuts.......... read the paper. sit and visit with another cruiser. Go shopping at Home depot. Visit the girlfriend. Go steal something from someone. Now I’m tired..... nap time. Is it time to punch out yet. Call comes in , mac you want overtime? Shit captain, sure I do. Count me in.......
Life is grand.......
It's perfect rock stealing weather. Not too hot, not too cold. Just right.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#31 Dec 29, 2011
Don't you broads have a cell phone for this nonsense? Or did that get shut off for nonpayment too?
StarryStarry

Canton, OH

#32 Dec 29, 2011
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Don't you broads have a cell phone for this nonsense? Or did that get shut off for nonpayment too?
Why yes it did. Next thing to go is cable and the internet. You will be so happy when your Hudsonites are gone.
truth sayer

United States

#33 Dec 29, 2011
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
the butt pluggers are back boytoy norm and ru soros
StarryStarry

Canton, OH

#34 Dec 29, 2011
hunkey77 wrote:
GANGBANGERS
Get Rich - Or Die Trying!
The original hunky77 [minus the "e"] wouldn't know how to spell 'trying'.
hunky77

Akron, OH

#35 Dec 29, 2011
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes it did. Next thing to go is cable and the internet. You will be so happy when your Hudsonites are gone.
stop toying with them, girl ..... I could never go without a cell phone.
hunky77

Akron, OH

#36 Dec 29, 2011
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
The original hunky77 [minus the "e"] wouldn't know how to spell 'trying'.
say what, starry? Wrong ....now go to bed.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#37 Dec 30, 2011
The holidays are always so difficult for Norene. Go on, dear. Tell us allllll about the fancy party you're planning for NYE and alllllll about the pretty presents you got for X-mas.
Undercover Brother

Wooster, OH

#38 Dec 30, 2011
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
The holidays are always so difficult for Norene. Go on, dear. Tell us allllll about the fancy party you're planning for NYE and alllllll about the pretty presents you got for X-mas.
rumor has it you received a large jar of vaseline or was it "K-Y" as a present from norman. Old Backdoor Guy.
Hunky

Cleveland, OH

#39 Dec 30, 2011
That NOT Undercover Brother! Probably some Amish kid playing around....
hunky77

Akron, OH

#40 Dec 30, 2011
(Hunky) yeah cleveland horror still using my name? I know you admire me honey,,,,, carry on slum-dog.
Undercover Brother

San Francisco, CA

#41 Dec 30, 2011
Big Party in the Trailer Park this weekend Norene?

If'n you get them drunk enough...you "might" get lucky!
churchy

Columbus, OH

#42 Dec 31, 2011
Portal to Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad blacks are not offered free education in America. So sad.
so do other minorities. You should be angry about all of it. How about foreigners who come here and run a business for 7 years, tax free, then when the 7 years are up they have their cousins come in and take over the next 7 years. Sound familiar hunkys? You choose to pick on a certain race for whatever reason. I'm sure you're not racist though. Maybe your wife cheated on you.
churchy

Columbus, OH

#43 Dec 31, 2011
Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Pepper?Salt? Who cares? I love the police.
You either are a cop or know one. Maybe you've never been to Akron? The Akron police are NEVER there when you need then (anybody). Occasionally they're there when you don't. Citizens would do a better job protecting themselves. And if the criminals knew we were prepared to do it, they would fear that more than the almost absent police presence. I'll bet you are or know one of these over paid, under educated cops. " to protect and serve" I have yet to see them do anything but serve themselves to our wallets.
churchy

Columbus, OH

#44 Dec 31, 2011
Portal to Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect reason for blacks to commit genocide don't you think? Wonder how all the other races get by?
Read a history book. How did we (white people) get to be in America? Who corrupted all the politics? White people did.
george

Berkeley, CA

#45 Dec 31, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds OK plan to sell Norton Homes (Feb '08) Sep 15 leachy 10
Who recalls Todd Hickman (akron) (Sep '11) Sep 8 Bliss 70
Life improvements Sep 2 Really 2
News Trustee charge dropped (Apr '08) Sep 1 Melissa bowman 14
News Parole denied for Akron man convicted of rape a... Aug 27 geeze 1
News Teen found dead while in Akron police custody, ... Aug 27 geeze 1
Poll Who is the Ugliest WNIR Personality (Dec '08) Aug 25 Nope 109

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance