Message to black community: Return to moral code, stop the violence

Full story: Ohio.com 102
Yet those who braved the cold Sunday evening to attend a vigil against violence in front of Akron's Buchtel High School were determined to make the conversation matter. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#1 Dec 19, 2011
Amen!

Repeal the "No Snitch" clause.
hunkey77

Cleveland, OH

#2 Dec 19, 2011
GANGBANGERS

Get Rich - Or Die Trying!
The TRUTH

Akron, OH

#3 Dec 23, 2011
Too late.

Blacks are all about posturing, parading as gangstas, carrying guns, selling weed and rocks, and having lots of kids they never support, sucking the system dry, ruining schools, neighborhoods and other peoples lives.

They have always been violent, always will be.

Look at ANY country in Africa, never has one been sucessful, prosperous or even able to feed it's people.

They are all about violence, corruption and greed.

Truly a flawed people across the board.
istme

Barberton, OH

#4 Dec 23, 2011
Don't you think that you singleing out the black community is a violation of the "Moral Code?" Just for the record I am a 60 year old white woman. The moral code is being violated by so many of the younger generation. regardless of race. I see the 'wanna be's' & it is disgusting. More & more people are getting hooked on drugs - thus more crime. I was told once that the way to get into a certain gang was to kill someone.
There is trash in all races - multiple kids by different men, raping the welfare system, I am apalled by the way are acting. I have met many blacks that I would rather call friend, than some of the whites i know.
Get a grip, forget color & just look at their actions & if you need to judge, judge them by that instead.
Brother Undercover

Anaheim, CA

#5 Dec 23, 2011
Old "righty whitey",a.k.a. truth, is just mad cause he has to pick his own cotton! Africa has been around longer than the U.S.A. AND PROBABLY WILL BE AROUND AFTER WE'RE GONE! They manage somehow...whitey just can't figure it out!!!
The TRUTH

Akron, OH

#6 Dec 23, 2011
You both are in denial.

Sure, other races can be thugs too but just look at the stats, they don't lie.

Blacks are exactly as I desribed and you both know it.

It's easy to call me "righy whitey" but let me give you one simple example of what I am talking about...

DETROIT.. Made by whites, it did well, lots of businesses, prosperity and relative safety.

Now look at it, it's 80% black and resembles a third world country, in fact I think you'd be safer in downtown Baghdad, Iraq than you'd be in most places in the Detroit area today.

Look at almost every public school now in America, the blacks have ruined them, they disrupt class, they cause fights, sell drugs, harrass other students, you name it.

All I'm saying is the era of "political correctness" is dead, it's time to call a SPADE a spade!
Cotton

Berkeley, CA

#7 Dec 24, 2011
These guys have the solution!

http://www.cca.com/facilities/

WE ARE SAVED!!
Brother Undercover

Rockmart, GA

#8 Dec 26, 2011
Repent!- Do not follow the faker norm! you'll end up in prison!!
2nd Amendment

Medina, OH

#10 Dec 26, 2011
Exercise your rights.

Get your Concealed Weapons Permit, get a concealable handgun like a Kel-Tec P3AT or a Ruger LCP, Glock 19, etc.

Train every Saturday (or another day if you are Jewish or Adventist)

Avoid high crime areas whenever possible, put if you are put in the situation to defend your self, do not hesitate to sweep the streets.

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#11 Dec 27, 2011
Out with Kwanzaa. In with Feastervus!

At a Dollar General, bank, or night club near you.
Undercover Brother

Atlanta, GA

#12 Dec 27, 2011
At Club Wonder we be doing Hanukkah (for Starry)!
marcia

Twinsburg, OH

#13 Dec 27, 2011
How was christmas mr smith?
Undercover Brother

Carson, CA

#14 Dec 28, 2011
Come January, Starry changes to Russian Orthodox and has a second Christmas 7 January!

She also gets "Woman's Day" on March 8!!

Beat that Dukie

Woof!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#16 Dec 28, 2011
Undercover Brother wrote:
Come January, Starry changes to Russian Orthodox and has a second Christmas 7 January!
She also gets "Woman's Day" on March 8!!
Beat that Dukie
Woof!
Harumph.

woof
churchy

Medina, OH

#17 Dec 28, 2011
The TRUTH wrote:
Too late.
Blacks are all about posturing, parading as gangstas, carrying guns, selling weed and rocks, and having lots of kids they never support, sucking the system dry, ruining schools, neighborhoods and other peoples lives.
They have always been violent, always will be.
Look at ANY country in Africa, never has one been sucessful, prosperous or even able to feed it's people.
They are all about violence, corruption and greed.
Truly a flawed people across the board.
As do uneducated any color people.
churchy

Medina, OH

#18 Dec 28, 2011
Most corruption is in the system itself. Crooked lawyers and politicans don't even pay for their crimes. What color are they. Akron should be more like Arizona. No permit needed to carry a firearm. The police aren't doing a good job.
Undercover Brother

San Francisco, CA

#19 Dec 28, 2011
Da police are Out Numbered! When a crowd surrounds their cruiser - they should be allowed to run over them!
THE INFORMER

Twinsburg, OH

#21 Dec 28, 2011
Undercover Brother wrote:
Da police are Out Numbered! When a crowd surrounds their cruiser - they should be allowed to run over them!
pepper death isnít enough for you chicken shit copíers. All your children will dis-own you. Shame of the badge Iím guessing.
StarryStarry

Macedonia, OH

#24 Dec 28, 2011
marcia wrote:
How was christmas mr smith?
I doubt it was good for the ex Mrs. Smith.
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#25 Dec 28, 2011
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it was good for the ex Mrs. Smith.
The ex is pathetic for darn sure. When the piper pays the x will clean house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who voted for brak ohbama 23 min Homeless Wino Pete 8
Undercover Brother is in WASHINGTON D.C. 14 hr Undercover Brother 1
EBOLA IS HEREÖ.Great News! Wed Undercover Brother 25
Still believe in Obama..Front Page News Wed Undercover Brother 7
Dismissed juror in Shawn Eric Ford Jr. murder c... Wed Delbert Grady 1
Man sentenced to 14 years in fatal Akron shooting Tue Delbert Grady 1
barak ebola ohbama Oct 28 tyrees undercover... 3
Uniontown Dating
Find my Match

Uniontown People Search