Property Insurance Sales Advisor - Apply now
Posted in the Uniontown Forum
#1 Oct 19, 2010
Homesite is a unique and innovative national property and casualty insurance company. Partnering with major insurance carriers and led by a management team with extensive experience, Homesite is carving out a position as a homeowners' solutions provider.
* Take inbound sales requests from our partners and customers
* Make outbound calls to qualified leads
* Follow up on quotes offered
* Seek and act on cross sell opportunities
* Complies with Homesite and Insurance industry standards
* Seek out and act on opportunities for continuing education for Property and Casualty licenses.
* Follow all guidelines and regulations set forth by Homesite and the Insurance Industry as a whole.
Core Skills Required:
* The ability to handle high volume call center sales atmosphere.
* A complete understanding of closing a sale.
* The ability to overcome objections to make the sale.
* The ability and drive to sell homeowner's insurance policies.
* Excellent computer skills
* The ability to spend 75% of your time at work on the phone, seated and typing into a computer screen.
Previous Experience and Education:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years in a high volume data entry/ data processing setting
* Property and Casualty experience preferred
* Property and Casulty licensed preferred
Previous insurance experience a plus, not required
Excellent communication skills
Ability to multi-task and work independently
Self-Starter, with a strong sense of personal responsibility
Bachelor's Degree a plus, not required
Training: Six weeks of paid training will be conducted at our office from 8:00 am -- 5:00 pm
Hours: As you begin working independently in the role, after training, you will work 2pm -11pm for three months. Based upon your performance during that three month period, you will be given opportunities to bid on other shifts including an earlier shift.
Homesite offers a competitive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees, which includes health, life, dental, disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401 (k) with a company match. In addition, we offer a comfortable, casual work environment, on-site gym facilities,and a company-paid lunch on Mondays. We are a high energy, fast paced, performance based environment where your efforts translate directly into your earning potential.
Please apply online at http://www.homesite.candidatecare.com
#2 Apr 1, 2013
Homesite is horrendous. Do not work there, do not buy insurance from them. Their employee turnover rate is terrible as they stress out their employees and patronize them constantly. They only care about profit, nothing else. They drag out claims or ignore customer inquiries about them in hopes they will give up and they can avoid paying the claims. Their computer systems malfunction constantly. The management is arrogant and clueless as to what needs to be fixed in that company.
Add your comments below
|Man Spits on Police Officers, Claims to Have H.... (Feb '10)||Thu||Hatedbymany||33|
|Vacant Fairlawn Mansion Vandalized - Nine Juven...||Jul 27||InquiringMindsWan...||1|
|Akron moving ahead with plan to demolish Rollin...||Jul 26||Walkin Boss||1|
|Corrupt - Judge Carol Dezso, Summit County DR C... (Jan '16)||Jul 25||Denise Dimengo||5|
|Erica Daniels||May '16||soccer Mom||1|
|Suit filed over mix-up at Downers Grove sperm b... (Sep '15)||Sep '15||Oh No You Di-nt||1|
|3 teens to be tried as adults in rock maiming o... (May '15)||May '15||see the light||1|
Find what you want!
Search Uniontown Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC