Oklahoma President Lashes Out at Pac-10

Oklahoma President Lashes Out at Pac-10

There are 313 comments on the The Associated Press story from Sep 18, 2006, titled Oklahoma President Lashes Out at Pac-10 . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

University of Oklahoma president David Boren sent a letter to Big 12 Commissioner Kevin Weiberg on Monday, asking him to push for the Sooners' game against Oregon to be eliminated from the record books and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Transplanted OKIE

Bella Vista, AR

#311 Jul 13, 2007
AJ DUCK NEEDS A GOOD OLE FASHION OKIE ASS WHIPPING

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#312 Jul 13, 2007
Transplanted OKIE wrote:
AJ DUCK NEEDS A GOOD OLE FASHION OKIE ASS WHIPPING
Looks like the Oregon Ducks just beat the Oklahoma Sooners again. Now it's the 2005 Holiday Bowl

...thank you Rhett Bomar and J.D. Quinn LOL~!=)
K Wil

Harrison, AR

#313 Jul 20, 2007
Do you not know anything about football. Put yourself in our shoes. What if you got a call like that against you. Youd be making the same comments. Before you open your mouth, you should look at your own team. Theyre 7-13 lifetime in bowl games. Oklahoma on the other hand, 7 National Titles, 40 Conference Titles, 4 Heisman winners, 142 All Americans, and a .700 all time win percentage. Not to mention, tied for 1st in most weeks as AP #1, and #1 in the nation for most weeks in AP top 5. So why dont you review your own team and shut the fuck up!

Somewhere in SoCal

#314 Jul 20, 2007
K Wil wrote:
Do you not know anything about football. Put yourself in our shoes. What if you got a call like that against you. Youd be making the same comments. Before you open your mouth, you should look at your own team. Theyre 7-13 lifetime in bowl games. Oklahoma on the other hand, 7 National Titles, 40 Conference Titles, 4 Heisman winners, 142 All Americans, and a .700 all time win percentage. Not to mention, tied for 1st in most weeks as AP #1, and #1 in the nation for most weeks in AP top 5. So why dont you review your own team and shut the fuck up!
Hey Einstein, HELLO my team is USC and compared to the USC TROJANS, Oklahoma hasn't done JACK, have they?

So don't go their or "YOU" will look even more foolish than you already are,OK? bright guy LOL~!

I was just bagging on OU again because Oregon got over on Oklahoma again,OK neck? it is so easy to pick OU apart LOL~!

It's funny how you look the other way on the 2 bad calls that went against Oregon in the first half that allowed OU to score 2 touchdowns, did you forget about those too stupid?

Your FG kicker sucks it was your game to win at the end and as usual OU couldn't finish just like against USC in the Orange Bowl for the National Championship did you forget about the 55-10 beat down in front of the entire nation too?

By the way, how about those Boise State Broncos LOL. Stoops Troops sure got Jacked up big time on the Statue of Liberty play among others LOL~! what an embarrassment, but hey you already knew that LOL~!

You take care Boomer Sooner "LOSER" Sooner!!!!

“BOOMER SOONER !!”

Lagrangeville

#315 Jul 30, 2007
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Einstein, HELLO my team is USC and compared to the USC TROJANS, Oklahoma hasn't done JACK, have they?
So don't go their or "YOU" will look even more foolish than you already are,OK? bright guy LOL~!
I was just bagging on OU again because Oregon got over on Oklahoma again,OK neck? it is so easy to pick OU apart LOL~!
It's funny how you look the other way on the 2 bad calls that went against Oregon in the first half that allowed OU to score 2 touchdowns, did you forget about those too stupid?
Your FG kicker sucks it was your game to win at the end and as usual OU couldn't finish just like against USC in the Orange Bowl for the National Championship did you forget about the 55-10 beat down in front of the entire nation too?
By the way, how about those Boise State Broncos LOL. Stoops Troops sure got Jacked up big time on the Statue of Liberty play among others LOL~! what an embarrassment, but hey you already knew that LOL~!
You take care Boomer Sooner "LOSER" Sooner!!!!
Hey BJ....
Can you spell UCLA?
Talk about a "gag" by USC.

GO SOONERS!

“Get 'em Lou!!”

Pasadena

#316 Jul 30, 2007
OU FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BJ....
Can you spell UCLA?
GO SOONERS!
The letters U-C-L-A are not in Joe's vocabulary.

Somewhere in SoCal

#317 Jul 30, 2007
OU FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BJ....
Can you spell UCLA?
GO SOONERS!
UCLA would have beaten the Okie "RED NECK" Sooners worse than Boise State did....by the way what is it like to get your ASS Kicked by a WAC School???? hahahaha LOL~!

By the way, do you suffer from short term memory loss? or are you just IGNORANT to the FACT that USC kicked the CRAP out of OU on national TV at the BCS NC game at the Orange Bowl in 2004.

Did you forget about that one MORON!!! that's right you can't help yourself your an okie LOL~!

GO USC TROJANS FIGHT ON~!

GO Boise State Broncos....YOU ROCK!!!

Somewhere in SoCal

#318 Jul 30, 2007
OU FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BJ....
Can you spell UCLA?
GO SOONERS!
That's the best you can do Okie, Your game is WEAK like your CFB team!

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#319 Jul 30, 2007
I can feel kickoff coming, literally. Tensions are rising lately.

WAR [email protected] EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!

lol
OU FAN

Huntington, WV

#320 Jul 30, 2007
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the best you can do Okie, Your game is WEAK like your CFB team!
BJ...
Who's the whinner now!
What, did I hit a sore spot?
Lets see, USC was ranked #2 when they killed my sooners on National TV!! Yes, that game was very hard to watch. What was UCLA ranked at the time they rocked your precious trojans on national TV?
If memory does serve me right, I believe BSU was ranked ahead of OU before the Feista. Yet it took them 2 OT's and a bag of tricks to beat them. Our boys made us proud!!
Relax, just given back alittle of what you been given!
Enjoy the preseason hype....

Somewhere in SoCal

#321 Jul 30, 2007
OU FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ...
Who's the whinner now!
What, did I hit a sore spot?
Lets see, USC was ranked #2 when they killed my sooners on National TV!! Yes, that game was very hard to watch. What was UCLA ranked at the time they rocked your precious trojans on national TV?
If memory does serve me right, I believe BSU was ranked ahead of OU before the Feista. Yet it took them 2 OT's and a bag of tricks to beat them. Our boys made us proud!!
Relax, just given back alittle of what you been given!
Enjoy the preseason hype....
RE: Who's the whinner now!

Who's Whining?????? nice try LOL!

RE: What, did I hit a sore spot?

No just another reach on your part friend.

You are funny...BSU led throughout the entire game until what midway in the 4th,right? so the Sooners were chasing Boise St all game long. It wasn't until after they finally gave up the lead and those heorics sure did make the Sooners look silly.

I love watching the TV Network pan OU Head Coach Bob Stoops on the sidelines when he is all pissed off after losing...it good for a BIG LAUGH LOL~!

Look USC owns Oklahoma recently and historically, do really want to continue down this path?=)
SOONER4LIFE

Tucson, AZ

#322 Jul 30, 2007
randy wrote:
the wrong calls were negated by having the outcome of the game in your own hands on the last play of the game. a feild goal which is normally done in your sleep was muffed.
The field goal would not have been necessary if the refs called the game correctly and used the replay.
What is this the NBA?

Somewhere in SoCal

#323 Jul 31, 2007
SOONER4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
The field goal would not have been necessary if the refs called the game correctly and used the replay.
What is this the NBA?
Right...Thank you for negating the two bad calls that went against Oregon in the first half on plays Oklahoma scored touchdowns..did you forget about those calls? are they not valid too from Oregon perspective?

Sorry but you can't have it both ways...try being honest and objective Myopic Sooner fan.

If you suffer from short term memory loss maybe, just maybe you should watch the first half of that game again since you forgot about those bad calls that went against the Oregon Ducks.

That or you never bothered to watch the game and just read about in your daily fish wrap or you are legally blind and you can't see,huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Akron launches audit of $3.8 million Oriana Hou... 3 hr Homeless Wino Pete 2
maga 3 hr Homeless Wino Pete 1
Anyone know the Quattrocchis 10 hr Curious 1
News Medina County revenues break pre-recession record Jan 16 Theresa 1
News Akron 51 mins ago 12:06 p.m.Family crawls on ro... Jan 15 Cool Hand Luke 2
News Oriana House challenged by opiate epidemic Jan 14 Walkin Boss 1
News Brothers plead guilty to scheme to bribe former... Jan 14 Walkin Boss 1

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages