National & World News - Tampa Bay's 1...

National & World News - Tampa Bay's 10 - tampabays10.com

There are 13 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Jun 22, 2007, titled National & World News - Tampa Bay's 10 - tampabays10.com. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

Some 1,800 volunteers turned out to search for the missing pregnant Ohio woman Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

Tampa Joes

Fernandina Beach, FL

#1 Jun 23, 2007
If guilty I truly hope he dies!!
I beautiful woman and a unborn child.....unreal.....what an animal!!
WLB

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2007
This is a very sad day and it just breaks my heart to hear this. No matter what was going on between them, you should never hurt someone like that. Its to easy to walk away.Not many posts about real sad things like this thou, they are all crying and sitting in over a stupid dog. : (
Tee

Tampa, FL

#3 Jun 23, 2007
How sad. My prayers go to her family. I had so hoped they would have found her alive and well. I also hoped the boyfriend was nt involved in anyway. RIP.
meee

Palm Harbor, FL

#4 Jun 23, 2007
ive noticed that there as many coments on this story as was about the dog ..... maybe its the way certain people look...... which one is going to jail for murder???
Marci

Port Richey, FL

#5 Jun 24, 2007
There are fewer comments on this story because an injustice has not occured..yet. If this guy gets off for what he did you can bet there will be a LOT more comments. The comments for the dog were because it was a death sentence that didn't fit the crime--unequal justice. I've never say a human being bite somebody and get a death sentence. As I said if injustice is served in this case there will be a huge stink also--especially because he's in law enforcement and i'm expecting special treatment because of our unequal justice system but we'll see what happens. This whole story is sad and it happens often it seems because of all the hatred and violence in this world today--that's what we've been talking about all along.
john

Madison, AL

#6 Jun 24, 2007
abuse of animals leadsto abuse of people
Tampa Joes

Fernandina Beach, FL

#7 Jun 24, 2007
john wrote:
abuse of animals leadsto abuse of people
I'm a cop a if he did that to a "lady" and an "unborn child" there isn’t cop I know that would want him in there ranks, he did such a horrific crime he deserves to die!
Tampa Joes

Fernandina Beach, FL

#8 Jun 24, 2007
Marci wrote:
There are fewer comments on this story because an injustice has not occured..yet. If this guy gets off for what he did you can bet there will be a LOT more comments. The comments for the dog were because it was a death sentence that didn't fit the crime--unequal justice. I've never say a human being bite somebody and get a death sentence. As I said if injustice is served in this case there will be a huge stink also--especially because he's in law enforcement and i'm expecting special treatment because of our unequal justice system but we'll see what happens. This whole story is sad and it happens often it seems because of all the hatred and violence in this world today--that's what we've been talking about all along.
I'm a cop a if he did that to a "lady" and an "unborn child" there isn’t cop I know that would want him in there ranks, he did such a horrific crime he deserves to die!
No special treatment for "a bad cop” its the worse thing you can do as a cop is comment a crime!
JOS

Cantonment, FL

#9 Jun 24, 2007
What a blow to society when a police officer, of all people, is the murderer of this young girl and her unborn child. The poor family!! My prayers are with them. What a sad trajedy!!
Marci

Port Richey, FL

#10 Jun 24, 2007
Tampa Joes wrote:
<quoted text>
No special treatment for "a bad cop” its the worse thing you can do as a cop is comment a crime!
I wholeheartedly agree...you are the ones trusted to protect and serve and in this day and age you are one of the few we hope to trust. This is a disgrace to all wonderful cops out there. I hope this guy gets what he deserves (although i've seen others get off a bit or lesser sentence because they were a cop and kind of worked the system-this is not the norm but does happen). Having a husband that is a former cop, it takes a special person to be a good cop and you are the ones who we are forever grateful for--your sacrifice and loyalty to serve.
Tampa Joes

Fernandina Beach, FL

#11 Jun 24, 2007
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
I wholeheartedly agree...you are the ones trusted to protect and serve and in this day and age you are one of the few we hope to trust. This is a disgrace to all wonderful cops out there. I hope this guy gets what he deserves (although i've seen others get off a bit or lesser sentence because they were a cop and kind of worked the system-this is not the norm but does happen). Having a husband that is a former cop, it takes a special person to be a good cop and you are the ones who we are forever grateful for--your sacrifice and loyalty to serve.
Thank you for your trust, the possible murderer has broken that trust and he will get what’s coming to him sooner or later!
meee

Palm Harbor, FL

#12 Jun 24, 2007
no hang em, is he not a bad person? is he not disgusting? or is he a citizen who made a mistake?
Marci

Port Richey, FL

#13 Jun 24, 2007
meee wrote:
no hang em, is he not a bad person? is he not disgusting? or is he a citizen who made a mistake?
I don't think I read that right...you said "made a mistake"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Daniels Wed soccer Mom 1
Wonder why God did this (Dec '09) May 21 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 5
News VIDEO: Black bear spotted in Akron, has own Twi... May 20 lil Tyree 2
BOYCOTT Humane Society of Greater Akron! "Paws... (May '10) May 16 X employee 21
wino pete (Nov '15) May 16 Homeless Wino Pete 15
News Body discovered in Barberton alley (Aug '08) May 11 BPD 187
if you liked nafta ...... May 10 El Chapo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages