Ohio man sought drowning fetish, prosecutors allege

Full story: Columbus Dispatch
To satisfy his sexual perversion, Jeffrey Doland flew to Miami to meet Kathy, a woman he'd met online who agreed to let him forcibly dunk her two young girls in a pool or bathtub "until the bubbles stop rising," prosecutors say. Full Story
beth

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 1, 2009
wow. i'm frightened there are people that sick out there. and does really fly that far to not go through w/a heinous fantasy? i'm sure he every intention of going through with it.

to all the pervs and whack-jobs out there - isn't there a moment or two where you ask yourself, "isn't this wrong? isn't what i'm doing pretty egregious?" do you not even have that much of a filter? get help!!!!
Awatinas

Miami, FL

#2 Sep 1, 2009
If there was no intention to follow through, why did he spend the money not only to fly to Miami but to bribe the "mother" for access to her daughters? Are these perverts as stupid as they are sick? Because just about every "child" online turns out to be a law enforcement agent. You would think they'd at least get a little smarter.
oldbluejeans

Riverview, FL

#3 Sep 1, 2009
Doesn't matter what this low life says. He should be put in prison for a LONG time.
earplugs

United States

#4 Sep 1, 2009
"because he was unhappy with his wife"... are you kidding me... that is the defense?? I really hope this guy gets some serious time!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Akron continues to support expungement program;... 9 hr Homeless Wino Pete 4
Are African-American voices missing from Ohio's... 9 hr big tyree daddy 4
repukies are a PLAGUE ON THE LAND! 9 hr Homeless Wino Pete 2
FALLING From GRACE Wed Rushville Rocket 7
Summit County jury deliberates capital case aga... Wed Delbert Grady 1
Still believe in Obama..Front Page News Wed Homeless Wino Pete 2
EBOLA IS HERE….Great News! Wed Homeless Wino Pete 23
Uniontown Dating
Find my Match

Uniontown Jobs