Ohio man sought drowning fetish, pros...

Ohio man sought drowning fetish, prosecutors allege

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 1, 2009, titled Ohio man sought drowning fetish, prosecutors allege. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

To satisfy his sexual perversion, Jeffrey Doland flew to Miami to meet Kathy, a woman he'd met online who agreed to let him forcibly dunk her two young girls in a pool or bathtub "until the bubbles stop rising," prosecutors say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

beth

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 1, 2009
wow. i'm frightened there are people that sick out there. and does really fly that far to not go through w/a heinous fantasy? i'm sure he every intention of going through with it.

to all the pervs and whack-jobs out there - isn't there a moment or two where you ask yourself, "isn't this wrong? isn't what i'm doing pretty egregious?" do you not even have that much of a filter? get help!!!!
Awatinas

Miami, FL

#2 Sep 1, 2009
If there was no intention to follow through, why did he spend the money not only to fly to Miami but to bribe the "mother" for access to her daughters? Are these perverts as stupid as they are sick? Because just about every "child" online turns out to be a law enforcement agent. You would think they'd at least get a little smarter.
oldbluejeans

Riverview, FL

#3 Sep 1, 2009
Doesn't matter what this low life says. He should be put in prison for a LONG time.
earplugs

United States

#4 Sep 1, 2009
"because he was unhappy with his wife"... are you kidding me... that is the defense?? I really hope this guy gets some serious time!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lumbar Matrix(TM) Scan From SpineMatrix(R) Revo... (Jun '09) 22 hr DrKarlStalin 7
Cuyahoga Falls problem/ underbelly ? (Jun '11) Fri june 7
News Teen accused of setting clothes racks on fire a... Fri Zorro 2
News Man exonerated in 1993 murder accused of drivin... Jul 29 Walkin Boss 1
News Duo accused of pretending to be FBI agents duri... Jul 28 Walkin boss 1
News Akron felon guilty of hitting woman with brick ... Jul 28 Walkin boss 1
News Undocumented workers of Royal Buffet and Grill ... Jul 27 Don diego della h... 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages