First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Keith Mars

Torrance, CA

#23 Jun 17, 2013
Any telemarketers out there?? Looking to start another "Class Action" against info-Sin
Black Bear Telemarketer

Shippingport, PA

#24 Jun 19, 2013
Hide yo kids, hide yo girlfriends, hide yo moms, the bears are moving in and they use cell phones!
proudredneck

Sun City, AZ

#25 Jun 19, 2013
whoa friends...I didn't mean to start a war with you...Akron when I grew up in it was a safe, prosperous, clean city with plenty of good jobs and public schools...what happened ?

Didn't 'diversity','affirmative action','multi-culture teaching', mixing of the races,'equal opportunity galore' make Akron a better place to live ?

The Unions made sure that the Democrats controlled vast areas of Ohio however China never heard of the Unions and went after the business end of prosperity...Japan bought Firestone and formed Bridgestone...American Hard Rubber went south to Mexico after Clinton signed NAFTA into law...I could name several more big employers that decided that the Democrats didn't want businesses to prosper in Akron and chased them out and yet Akron is a Democrat strong hold like Detroit, Philly, Newark etc...
Seems like you have betrayed by the progressives and liberal Democrats...huh ?
proudredneck

Sun City, AZ

#26 Jun 19, 2013
'De-Nile' is not just a river...its a way of life in goooooood old Akron Ohio...sad, the people of Akron are choking to death on the 'Fruits of Liberalism'...
Funny

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#27 Jun 20, 2013
Just put your running shoes on when you are in Akron Ohio. just RUN very fast...
proudredneck

Sun City, AZ

#28 Jun 20, 2013
Funny wrote:
Just put your running shoes on when you are in Akron Ohio. just RUN very fast...
...kind-a hard to run in hip-waders...so much Democrat Crap piled up in Ohio that its so deep and sticky it's hard to walk through let alone 'run'...

...I will just stay here in the south-west where everyone has a CCW Permit and the thugs are edgy when it comes to picking on whitey...probably one of the few places remaining in the U.S.A. where non-whites respect white people....ahhhhhhh the sweet smell of 'peace'!...
proudredneck

Sun City, AZ

#30 Jun 20, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't take kindly to racists here in Akron. I suggest you just keep walking, boy.
....hummmmmmmm....the ONLY racists I see in Akron are the 'guilt ridden white liberals', African-americans and the ever present spong-bob Mexicans...other than that there appears to be a frighten white community afraid to say much because of the Union Bosses, Democrat Politicians and the over paid Public Union Members...so I guess perhaps rather shun my former city of birth I actually ought to go contact some of my dearest friends and organize a 'Community Enhancement Program' like our Dear Leader was so successful in doing with the African-americans in Chicago with Food Stamp sign ups and 'Section 8 Housing' requests...except our White Community Efforts will entail the safety and protection of white people in the community and 'equality' issues that have ignored white people for decades...hope to see you soon.
C Hynde

Long Beach, CA

#31 Jun 20, 2013
My city went gone.
As Real As1 Can Be

Akron, OH

#34 Jun 21, 2013
proudredneck wrote:
Didn't 'diversity','affirmative action','multi-culture teaching', mixing of the races,'equal opportunity galore' make Akron a better place to live ?
You just pointed out EXACTLY what the problem is in Akron.
treyvon martin

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Jun 21, 2013
Funny wrote:
I'm a fan of d pantz...:)
thanks. If my posts stink you can always laugh at my grammar and spelling.. ;-)
d pantz

Los Angeles, CA

#36 Jun 21, 2013
Kissel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cuz of that target we painted on yur back, chisel chin!
ha! Forgot to change my screen name back from treyvon martin to d pantz.
Target huh? Well I've gotten pretty used to it so when I don't flinch and just raise one finger don't be disappointed. Just gotta make it to the tow path.
pee dance

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Jun 21, 2013
Kiddy you got kicked of the force you failure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowboy Hat for Tyree 21 hr jon pollard AIPAC 5
In Akron, white men rule. Will it change soon? 21 hr HOWARD SAFIR 6
Clinton man convicted in Girls Gone Wild case n... 21 hr BUBBA NAVY 2
guess who 21 hr menechem begin 8
Wheres Tyree 21 hr mr b sotero 7
Union launches late-hour push to save Akron mai... Sat mike 1
Akron places surcharge on Hudson customers! Feb 27 Taxpayer 1
Uniontown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web