What the hell happened to Akron?

Posted in the Uniontown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
proudredneck

Peoria, AZ

#1 Jun 7, 2013
I left Akron 50 years ago this November and what I can tell by just reading these posts on Topix is that Akron has 'changed' from a highly employed and safe city with world class social structure into a third-world chaotic low-life dominate jungle mentality of subhuman beings...what the hell has happened ?

Quality people apparently are quaking in their shoes afraid to clean up the filth and violence that is rampant...don't wait for the City Official to clean it up for you...all they want to do is pander to the scumbags for votes...

Akron is dying like...Detroit...Philly...Newa rk...etc...(all liberal cesspools)
Undercover Brother

Yorba Linda, CA

#3 Jun 7, 2013
Most of those 50 years you can blame on sponge don & Melissa. The Nuclear family is gone, replaced by some state/county official that couldn't care less!Gangs have replaced "family"......
Kissel

Akron, OH

#4 Jun 8, 2013
Bulldoze the joint. Shoot the rats.
MayFong

Anaheim, CA

#5 Jun 8, 2013
If only it were that easy! In my old country they send you to "re-education camp" - No pants on the ground there!
d pantz

United States

#6 Jun 8, 2013
Hey kiddy, go play in the urinals!
Akron has no work for the thousands of poor people who live here. See a long time ago the ohio erie canal ran through akron helping it start. Then later industry came here and the rubber plants. You used to be able to get a manufacturing job and have a house, two cars, steak on the dinner table, and put your kids in private schools. Today you can barely afford monthly payments, gas, food, etc. If you have a manufacturing job today don't expect to have a lot of time off, get paid enough to have a place to live, and if you want a new car expect to be a slave to own it..
So I guess my opinion would be that corporations have lowered the standard of living for the world, and places like akron who depended on manufacturing jobs are getting worse all the time.
Plus akron public school hire a lot of bad teachers.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#7 Jun 9, 2013
It was a rhetorical question, panties.
d pantz

United States

#8 Jun 9, 2013
well seeing how it wasn't a direct reply to your question which you weren't asking me anyways, I'm not really concerned about what kind of question you asked. I was simply telling you how to make better use of your time. Now go jerk off with sand paper, kiddy.
d pantz

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Tell your mother I said hello.
ok I take it back, I do care. Kiddy, this is a statement, not a question. You're retarded.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#10 Jun 9, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> ok I take it back, I do care. Kiddy, this is a statement, not a question. You're retarded.
You didn't respond to my statement, Einstein. You responded to the original r h e t o r i c a l question.
d pantz

Portage, MI

#12 Jun 10, 2013
Ok kiddy. I didn't know you started the thread. Fifty years? You look like a 12 year old!
d pantz

Portage, MI

#13 Jun 10, 2013
And why would you tell yourself to say hellow to your own mother.
MayFong

Yorba Linda, CA

#14 Jun 10, 2013
OK Kids - time for school!
P Pants

Yorba Linda, CA

#15 Jun 10, 2013
Watch crossing them mean streets of crakron!

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#16 Jun 10, 2013
P Pants wrote:
Watch crossing them mean streets of crakron!
That's right. On these streets, the car & truck traffic is the least of their concerns.
Undercover Brother

Berkeley, CA

#17 Jun 13, 2013
How about a "head-on crash" on route 18?
Kissel

Akron, OH

#18 Jun 13, 2013
Who the hell just handed this hole to the stupid eskimos? That drunken sot of a mayor and his lawn jockey, that's who.
Norm DePlume

Torrance, CA

#19 Jun 14, 2013
Check him for a Green Card
d pantz

Portage, MI

#20 Jun 15, 2013
Howard Beale Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. On these streets, the car & truck traffic is the least of their concerns.
I mnow when I ride my bicycle down the street at least 50 white people drive too close to me and honk or yell. GO BACK TO DRIVERS TRAINING.
Funny

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#21 Jun 15, 2013
I'm a fan of d pantz... :)
Kissel

Akron, OH

#22 Jun 16, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> I mnow when I ride my bicycle down the street at least 50 white people drive too close to me and honk or yell. GO BACK TO DRIVERS TRAINING.
That's cuz of that target we painted on yur back, chisel chin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Prisoner to Receive Millions for Footbal... (Sep '10) Nov 27 Nobody 37
News Man sets himself on fire after yelling about el... Nov 22 skanks-a-lot HRC 1
News Fight against housing complex continues Nov 20 Akron1415 1
News Akron Mayor Dan Horrigan writes open letter in ... Nov 19 Walkin Boss 1
News Akron man will spend one year in Summit County ... Nov 17 Dan Rather 1
News Akron 4 mins ago 4:05 p.m.Facebook group plans ... Nov 16 Homeless Wino Pete 2
Erica Daniels (May '16) May '16 soccer Mom 1

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages