Bomb videos probed

Bomb videos probed

There are 2 comments on the The Times-Reporter story from Sep 29, 2007, titled Bomb videos probed. In it, The Times-Reporter reports that:

“They just need to keep away from (making) bombs. They don't realize how dangerous this is. They could blow off their hands or fingers or damage other people's property, or there could be other serious injuries as the result of these bombs exploding.”

A series of explosion videos with titles such as "Hartville Amish Bomb" and "Hartville Match Bomb" have been taken down from do-it-yourself video site YouTube. via The Times-Reporter

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Reporter.

a bomb maker

Lorain, OH

#1 Dec 20, 2007
i am one of the so called bombers. we didn't blow up any cement blocks or bags of rocksalt. those were just used to start the chemical reaction that made the bomb explode. All of our bombs were made carefully, had a warning on the video, and were exploded on our own property. We made sure that no one or thing that wasn't ours was ever harmed in these videos.
EOD man

Mansfield, OH

#2 Dec 20, 2007
Idiot it is illegal to build that stuff.
Hopefully you get hurt or die next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barberton man sentenced to 15 years in prison f... Sun Walkin Boss 1
Corrupt - Judge Carol Dezso, Summit County DR C... (Jan '16) Sat Sylvia f 10
Trumpism Sat I Love America 1
Vote for Donald J Trump Fri Moe 3
News Black voters, if inspired, could tip the scales... Fri Ben 12
News Akron neighbors protest development for homeles... Oct 20 Homeless Wino Pete 2
News Akron man arrested, charged in string of busine... Oct 20 Walkin Boss 1

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages