To: Subject: STOP THE GAS WAR NOW!!!
Date: Sunday 6/1/2008 19:49:41 -0500

Hello America,
I come to you as a fellow American, and a very modest and poor man also. I am writing this e-mail as a service to my country, and to all who live here in America. It really does not take a genius to figure out what is going on behind closed doors with all these DAILY gas price increases. America is told that there are four or ten (who knows) major oil companies in America that are claiming higher prices for foreign barrel oil prices causing the gas price increases. BULLHOCKY!!!!!
There is always a "Family Tree" of ownership in ALL American industry and stock markets. It starts at the bottom with ten owners, then five above them, then two above them, and then the"BIGSHOT" multi-billionaire sitting on top of it all calling the shots. They own America, and us, through and above the government, and it's always been that way.
The same "Family Tree" exists in the Automotive Industry also (example: Ford owns Volvo), and all the automotive industries one "Bigshot" is in bed with gas "Bigshot", one raises gas prices slowly until it hits $5.00 a gallon, and then the Automotive "Bigshot" FORCES AMERICANS TO BUY NEW CARS THAT GET 35 MILES TO THE GALLON!! So he is also twisting this country's great populations arms behind your backs to spend money on a new car you can not afford!! Most all Americans, rich and poor, already have a car running that maybe only gets from 12 to 20 miles to the gallon, but they OWN it and don't need a NEW car.
And then there's the two "Bigshots" sitting in comfort, in one their mansions, laughing and drinking toasts to making more money than they will ever need, by simply screwing our own country out of existence.
When the last gas scare was on a year or so ago, we were told by the President that we had on hand enough reserves of oil and gas to last ten years without buying foreigh crude. WHY IS OUR GOVERNMENT NOT GIVING US $2.00 GAS PRICES OUT OF THESE RESERVES, instead of a $300.00 rebate check on our income taxes. That rebate is approximately four fillups on your car.$2.00 a gallon gas is worth SO MUCH MORE! I was watching TV news last night, forecasting more and more higher gas prices, and then a commercial came on with a pretty girl speaking for our country, saying that we, as Americans, have enough natural resorces in America alone to NOT HAVE TO DEPEND ON ANY OTHER COUNTRY, and I thought how ironic to be watching such contrasting information in one TV broadcast
WE MUST STAND UP AND CRY OUT!!!! If we don't, we are fixing to see the worst stock market crash in history. Industries are going to start closing down, people are going to lose their jobs, stores are going to start closing because of no business, because WE CAN'T GET THERE WITH NO GAS!! Stop and think what would happen to our WONDERFUL AND FREE COUNTRY if everything just suddenly stops running, people starving, stealing to feed their family's, back to the stone ages of survival, Kill or be Killed. It's so scarey I can hardly write this without crying - end of story!
SPEAK UP AND CRY OUT - ENOUGH! FORCE OUR GOVERNMENT TO STOP THIS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Randal - A Proud but Sad American