Surrogate mother to double the bliss

Surrogate mother to double the bliss

There are 10 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Jan 24, 2008, titled Surrogate mother to double the bliss. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

If she hasn't gone into labor by today, the plan is to induce her when the Georgia couple will be here.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

a voice

Canton, OH

#1 Jan 25, 2008
I think after the birth she will retain a little weight.
There will be a lot of little George Washington's weighing her down.
Jaime

Canton, OH

#2 Jan 25, 2008
Monica I think that it is great that you have given of your body and time to help this family! May these boys always know how loved and wanted they were! Bless you Monica and your family for helping to bring these precious lives into the world!:o)
man of honor

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jan 25, 2008
kudos to YOU!!!!!!!!!!1 There should be more people like these woman in the world!!!!!!!!!!
Kerri Sabo

Barberton, OH

#4 Jan 25, 2008
Monica-You are amazing, and you are giving this family a gift that is so priceless. Hope all goes well, and we hope to see both you, Bill and the kids soon. Much love to you all--Sean, Kerri & kids
Windy Schaffer

United States

#5 Jan 25, 2008
I knew from the time we were kids that Monica (Bussey) would do great things in her life...very proud of her!
Windy Schaffer

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2008
I knew from the time we were kids that Monica (Bussey) would do great things with her life...I'm proud to see her doing well and being such a great person..
steph

Loudonville, OH

#7 Jan 25, 2008
I wonder if these babies are the Atlanta couples egg & sperm? Or another womans egg & the husbands sperm?
I could easily give up babies that way.
But if it were biologically mine..no way.
I hope all goes well. It is a very unselfish wonderful gift!
Witness

Louisville, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2008
steph wrote:
I wonder if these babies are the Atlanta couples egg & sperm? Or another womans egg & the husbands sperm?
I could easily give up babies that way.
But if it were biologically mine..no way.
I hope all goes well. It is a very unselfish wonderful gift!
They said they implanted the "embryos", which could mean they don't belong to her, different donor perhaps - Which is a good idea in an "emotional, maternal" sense. It would make it easier to keep what your doing in perspective when it's time to let go.
Mommy

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2008
Monica, we love you!! What a wonderful journey we've all had together. Thank you, and God Bless you and all your family!
tine

Quezon City, Philippines

#10 Feb 26, 2013
I am very much willing to be a surrogate mum.
Just leave ur email here and i will contact u asap.
Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask Mary Beth - Where to buy reclaimed wood (Jul '08) Oct 17 Alexhoh 20
News Ohio.com - Montrose mystery endures (Aug '07) Oct 12 mike corsello 62
too many going missing Oct 11 coco4u 1
News Akron man's conviction upheld for toddler's murder (Jul '08) Oct 5 guesswork 61
News Feds OK plan to sell Norton Homes (Feb '08) Sep '17 leachy 10
Who recalls Todd Hickman (akron) (Sep '11) Sep '17 Bliss 70
Life improvements Sep '17 Really 2

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages