Supreme Court declines to hear Cynthi...

Supreme Court declines to hear Cynthia George case

There are 89 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Aug 3, 2008, titled Supreme Court declines to hear Cynthia George case. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

The case of the state of Ohio vs. Cynthia Rohr-George is officially over and the wealthy socialite and mother of seven will never again be tried for having one lover kill another.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

Johnhw2

AOL

#43 Dec 17, 2009
Just watched it on cable, looks guity to me but not proven beyond a shadow of doubt. Why on earth would the hit man not rat her out if she put him up to it? He isnt getting out intime to take advantage of her again and even he was would that be enough to keep his mouth shut? I doubt it.
THE REAL ACTION is back

Barberton, OH

#44 Dec 17, 2009
she likes it big and black and ruff teehee(##)
Palermo Messina Catania

Lexington, KY

#45 Dec 27, 2009
I do not understand why people always try to hire an amateur hit man. Would you hire an amateur plumber or electrician to work for you? Would you go to a discount surgeon?

With so many highly trained and competent killers for hire it only makes sense to get the best. Hired killers are like anything else you buy, you get what you pay for.
Leo Coughlin

Towson, MD

#46 Mar 6, 2010
It was the judge who bungled the case. There was absolutely no evidence to show that George procured anyone to do anything illegal.
Denny T

Denver, CO

#47 Mar 16, 2011
I like how the george's paid in civil court and just like oj they may have gotten off criminally but we know she is guilty
Check The Facts

Dallas, TX

#48 Apr 27, 2011
Little Tyree wrote:
MOSSAD will NEVER FORGET! Zak was an Israeli
He was in trouble in Isreal and left the country. He was no longer Moussad. He abandoned a brutalized wife and son. Yes, yes I'm sure they're proud of their hero and seek revenge. LOL
John c

Dallas, TX

#49 Apr 27, 2011
I wonder how much tax payer money was lost there
Norm Deplume

Dacula, GA

#50 Apr 27, 2011
Check The Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
He was in trouble in Isreal and left the country. He was no longer Moussad. He abandoned a brutalized wife and son. Yes, yes I'm sure they're proud of their hero and seek revenge. LOL
ISRAEL's "leaders" are ALWAYS in trouble...Just like our NSA...Once in, you never "get out completely"! cindy's in-laws are all on the "watch list"!

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#51 Apr 28, 2011
You mean the old bird is still breathin'? Arsenic & Old Lace Cindy looks about as dug-up as this topic thread.
Karen Stickney

North Conway, NH

#52 Dec 12, 2011
Cynthia may have gotten off in this life but in her next life she will get punished. Simple as that!
Babs

Valley City, OH

#53 Dec 13, 2011
Cindy George is a dirty, filthy, two-timing hussy who is guilty as sin. Not only does Ed support a child that she had with someone else while they were married, but he tastes another man's junk every time she kisses him, and accepts it. Pathetic.

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Your Neighbor & Friend

#54 Dec 13, 2011
That ain't Krispy Creme crumbs on those botoxed lips.

Yeeesh. Where's Kervorkian now that CrAkron needs him?
Duke for Mayor

United States

#55 Dec 13, 2011
Babs wrote:
Cindy George is a dirty, filthy, two-timing hussy who is guilty as sin. Not only does Ed support a child that she had with someone else while they were married, but he tastes another man's junk every time she kisses him, and accepts it. Pathetic.
How is it your concern?

woof
Babs

Valley City, OH

#56 Dec 14, 2011
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it your concern?
woof
It is everyone's concern when a murderer can buy and bribe her way out of prison. Hey Duke, Go back in your hole and quite stalking me. No I will not go out with you. Grow up ya hill jack.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#57 Dec 14, 2011
Babs wrote:
<quoted text>It is everyone's concern when a murderer can buy and bribe her way out of prison. Hey Duke, Go back in your hole and quite stalking me. No I will not go out with you. Grow up ya hill jack.
Stalking??? Don't flatter yourself. It's not becoming.

If memory serves me correctly, her conviction was reversed on appeal, and the state SC declined to hear the appeal of the 9th District Court opinion.

She most likely had more than just a hand in Zack's death. And she may very well be a slut. But as it stands today she's not "guilty" of anything crime relate to Mr. Zack's demise, and if Mr. George wishes to maintain a relationship with her, that's none of your business.

If you're looking for someone to blame, try writing to this person instead of Topix:

http://www.co.summit.oh.us/prosecutor/index.h...

woof

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Your Neighbor & Friend

#58 Dec 14, 2011
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Please, no. I'm eating.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#59 Dec 14, 2011
Howard Beale Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, no. I'm eating.
Apologies, Howard.

At least it wasn't a picture of Thong Boy in front of the Courthouse.

woof

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Your Neighbor & Friend

#60 Dec 15, 2011
No problem, DfM.

Poor Sherri. It's one thing to be grossly incompetent in a public office. Add to it mirror-bustin'-ugly, and she's almost worth pitying.

Aside from all that, the Beaver's probably a peach compared to Homicidal Cindy.
Dee

United States

#61 Jan 3, 2012
I have watched the story of this case along with the tv specials on it. In my opinion she is guilty as sin! She was found guilty but the higher court reversed the verdict! I'm sure some cash changed hands somewhere in the system! What a shame, no justice for her murdered lover! I feel for his family
hunky77

Akron, OH

#62 Jan 4, 2012
Mess with the bull and get the horn’s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On This Day: Alcoholics Anonymous Founded (May '15) Fri Renee Stokes 20
News Trump Supporters Get Their Chance to Savor Victory Dec 6 Brisco Darling 3
Who recalls Todd Hickman (akron) (Sep '11) Dec 6 Erick Gadson 64
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 5 Musikologist 20
News Bob Dyer: 'Homeless' men change often at highwa... (Aug '08) Dec 4 Concerned 126
News Former Prisoner to Receive Millions for Footbal... (Sep '10) Nov 27 Nobody 37
Erica Daniels (May '16) May '16 soccer Mom 1

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages