Supreme Court declines to hear Cynthia George case

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

The case of the state of Ohio vs. Cynthia Rohr-George is officially over and the wealthy socialite and mother of seven will never again be tried for having one lover kill another.
Comments
21 - 40 of 89 Comments Last updated Dec 15, 2013
Major Pain

Hudson, OH

#23 Sep 2, 2008
hippy chic wrote:
I saw the Dateline (?) special on Cynthia George. It showed pretty clearly that she was innocent and that the one lover killed her other lover because he raped her and was abusive.
Where was Ed, wasn't he taking care of business?
King of Hartz

Akron, OH

#24 Sep 5, 2008
Well, if Mr Zack wouldn't have played with a married woman, he wouldn't be where he is today either. I guess I am one that always looks in the mirror first, before blaming others. If you start a snowball down hill and don't expect it to grow..you are lost !
Lulu

AOL

#25 Dec 27, 2008
Just saw this story tonight on TV for the first time. I live in NJ and didn't know about it when it happenend. She is guilty as sin. I can't believe her husband stayed with her. She and OJ Simpson should shake hands. But, remember the postman always rings twice. She will get hers in the end.

“It is what it is”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#26 Jan 23, 2009
money is what makes the world go round. Greased palm equals sleazy justice. Karma is indeed a bytch. She will get what she deserves....
sheesh

Akron, OH

#27 Jan 23, 2009
Hates Living in Akron wrote:
money is what makes the world go round. Greased palm equals sleazy justice. Karma is indeed a bytch. She will get what she deserves....
Way to bump up an old dead topic, you douche.

“It is what it is”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#28 Jan 25, 2009
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
f u snank lover
Whoa

United States

#29 Jan 26, 2009
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 101 percent!
I agree 102%
Whoa

United States

#30 Jan 26, 2009
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to look like a total ass
The real truth

Warren, OH

#31 Feb 28, 2009
cynthia george is not guilty...
JAMES

Houston, TX

#32 Apr 9, 2009
Well, personally, I believe that we are innocent until proven guilty. In this case I feel that the prosecution showed only circumstatial evidence, but not solid evidence. Therefore... they alone jeopardized this case to never again be persued in the U.S court of law. Why? Simply because it's a constitutional law called "Double Jeopardy" that protects us from being tried again for the same case. Which is good in a way, especially, for those victims whom get targeted by corrupted officials. So was justice served? Yes, I believe it was. If you want to go by the book!
Oh MY

Puyallup, WA

#33 May 21, 2009
Is Cynthia still married and living with her husband?
Wondering

Hudson, OH

#34 Jun 2, 2009
Can SOMEONE please tell me WHICH SUBURB the George's mansion is in? I just saw the episode of "Snapped" and it is not only mind boggling that she got away with it, but how SECRET the town name is...All you can find on the entire internet is "a suburb of Akron where they lived in an 8,100 s ft mansion"...no NAME of this secret "suburb". WTH? Anyone know? I was thinking Bath, but it said "north of Akron"....no guesses please...who knows the deal and how is it such a secret? I was appalled this all happened at BJ's...gone there a million times with no idea the details of this case
Wondering

Hudson, OH

#35 Jun 2, 2009
Nevermind. Someone on the Silver Lake board posted the address...it's in Medina (near Bath rd, so maybe Bath)
Public record:
http://www.medinacountyauditor.org/cgi-bin/ca...
James Freeman

Tampa, FL

#36 Jun 14, 2009
Who cares? She is uber hot and the loser that got killed couldn't deal with the break up. He deserved to be buried!!! I would have love to have nailed her for just one year and he got to for 10 years.

A dirt nap was a small price to pay for ten years of what she had to give. Oh and in the eyes of the law, she's innocent. That's how the law works. There was no evidence and you are innocent until proving guilty. She wasn't so she's not.

As far as keeping her legs closed, let's hope she doesn't keep them closed in the future. There's still some of us who would love to slip between those open legs.
Nonconformist

Russell Springs, KY

#37 Jun 14, 2009
Has anyone noticed the physical similarity between Cunthis George and Sarah Palin?? I thought it to be astonishing.
Mousaffus Kalil

Warren, OH

#38 Jun 14, 2009
Nonconformist wrote:
Has anyone noticed the physical similarity between Cunthis George and Sarah Palin?? I thought it to be astonishing.
No Comparison.

Sarah Palin is a class act.

George is an ASS Act
Dutch

Florence, MA

#39 Sep 23, 2009
While I personally think she is guilty as sin, there is a reason trials in this country are not decided by the court of public opinion. While we who are apparently "without sin" call her a slut a whore and a murderer, we must have a firm and established system to try criminals, not base our decisions on a sordid tv show we saw on the Oxygen channel or on articles written in our supposedly impartial press. Our current system both frees guilty parties and imprisons innocent people but until reasonable and fair adjustments can be made that do not tip the scales either way, such mistakes will continue. It is easy to shout about your 'knowledge' about the guilt of a person, but harder to actually affect change. In my experience most people who talk big on a computer (ie if I saw her I would show her, slap her, etc) actually are cowards who would do nothing of the sort. Let she who is without guts cast the first and nastiest post.
Little Tyree

Cleveland, OH

#40 Sep 23, 2009
MOSSAD will NEVER FORGET! Zak was an Israeli
Hambone

Akron, OH

#41 Sep 23, 2009
James Freeman wrote:
Who cares? She is uber hot and the loser that got killed couldn't deal with the break up. He deserved to be buried!!! I would have love to have nailed her for just one year and he got to for 10 years.
A dirt nap was a small price to pay for ten years of what she had to give. Oh and in the eyes of the law, she's innocent. That's how the law works. There was no evidence and you are innocent until proving guilty. She wasn't so she's not.
As far as keeping her legs closed, let's hope she doesn't keep them closed in the future. There's still some of us who would love to slip between those open legs.
You'd be willing to spend one year in jail for 1 piece of her? Man, you must be truly desperate. In person she's not that hot. I suggest you give your hand a rest. You're thinking way too "hard" about this one.
RevRue

Chagrin Falls, OH

#42 Sep 23, 2009
whomsoever shall spew thine hatred of thine Cynthia of George shall dwell in thine compactorius in thy house of tangerious. (I22:G56)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min xxxrayted 30,498
IF SHAKESPEARE WERE A republican. 6 hr Norm DePlume 3
WMD's Hey Tyree Guess What they Found? 13 hr Stretch Cunningham 9
Hoops star LeBron helps renovate Akron home Aug 26 Dindu Nufffins 2
Crisis of Truth Chgo Thugs at work Aug 26 Dindu Nufffins 8
Does Akron still suck? (Sep '08) Aug 26 Dindu Nufffins 214
Trustee charge dropped (Apr '08) Aug 26 Louis Nanez 13
•••
•••
•••

Uniontown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000