Man convicted of beating pizza shop patron is getting out of pr...

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

After serving nearly three years in prison the man convicted of brutally beating a pizza shop patron, an attack that was caught on videotape, is getting out of prison.
Comments
81 - 100 of 100 Comments Last updated Mar 9, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

The TRUTH wrote:
I'd still like to beat the grits out of that She-boon girlfriend of his that started the whole thing, she is one disgusting fat pig slob of a mouthy black piece of garbage that needs to be beaten repeatedly for manyt years!
The fat black savage that is getting out of prison will no doubt be back in prison for one thing or another, he's a thug, a mindless fat waste of human flesh!
As for the WHITE cowards that sat there and watched the oversized gorilla throw blow after blow upon the innocent man should also be beaten!
I would have broken a chair over his monky head and then hers and after they were both unconscious I would have placed them under citizens arrest until Akron's finest showed up...
A tasty beatdown with anchovies. Some good citizens are now indeed fighting back. Hear about the couple who trained their legal weapons on some idiot beating his wife in the McD's lot in Wadsworth? Time to thin out the growing idiot population.
General Boutwell

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Judged:

One can only hope he soon meets Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson! or in the case of Fake norm - Mr. Wet Pants!!
Duke for Mayor

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

The TRUTH wrote:
I'd still like to beat the grits out of that She-boon girlfriend of his that started the whole thing, she is one disgusting fat pig slob of a mouthy black piece of garbage that needs to be beaten repeatedly for manyt years!
The fat black savage that is getting out of prison will no doubt be back in prison for one thing or another, he's a thug, a mindless fat waste of human flesh!
As for the WHITE cowards that sat there and wacthed the oversized gorilla throw blow after blow upon the innocent man should also be beaten!
I would have broken a chair over his monky head and then hers and after they were both unconcious I would have placed them under citizens arrest until Akron's finest showed up...
That sounds like a lot of puffy talk for someone sitting at their keyboard. I'm sure would have done just what you say.

woof
The TRUTH

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a lot of puffy talk for someone sitting at their keyboard. I'm sure would have done just what you say.
woof
Geez...

I guess I'll respond...

Hey, ya, I would have busted that thugs a double s.

I would NOT have just stood there.

You don't know me pally wally...

“Ain't Running Skeered”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

It was a shocking video, I'll say that. I found myself yelling at the people standing around him, rather than the woman that started it all. I moved from North Hill because of the crime that was creeping closer and closer. Husband was on third shift and I was lying on the couch. I heard our boat hit the concrete wall it was propped against. I went out the front door and that's when noticed about six cops carrying flashlights and a helicopter in route. One policeman asked if I was ok and told me to go back inside. I asked him to come with me. He did and I led him back to the living room and showed him where the boat was. He called on his radio and within minutes my house looked like a scene from a Mel Gibson/Danny Glover movie. I bid on a house two weeks later and left that neighborhood because scenes like that were becoming 'the norm". Pity, North Hill was a great place to live and very convenient to access any part of town from. I loved all my Italian and Greek neighbors...they were awesome.
The TRUTH

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Fought the Fight B4 wrote:
It was a shocking video, I'll say that. I found myself yelling at the people standing around him, rather than the woman that started it all. I moved from North Hill because of the crime that was creeping closer and closer. Husband was on third shift and I was lying on the couch. I heard our boat hit the concrete wall it was propped against. I went out the front door and that's when noticed about six cops carrying flashlights and a helicopter in route. One policeman asked if I was ok and told me to go back inside. I asked him to come with me. He did and I led him back to the living room and showed him where the boat was. He called on his radio and within minutes my house looked like a scene from a Mel Gibson/Danny Glover movie. I bid on a house two weeks later and left that neighborhood because scenes like that were becoming 'the norm". Pity, North Hill was a great place to live and very convenient to access any part of town from. I loved all my Italian and Greek neighbors...they were awesome.
Oh, so you only loved the Italians and Greeks? YOU RACIST HOMOPHOBE...lol

Ya, I'd say Norf hill has seen it's better days, it's mostly black now as far as I can see and crime has exploded in recent years, go figure right???

“Ain't Running Skeered”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

The TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I'd say Norf hill has seen it's better days, it's mostly black now as far as I can see and crime has exploded in recent years, go figure right???
Actually, I had a beautiful black couple next door that had a young son that I took fishing with us a few times. I loved them. Took them two years to finally return my greetings, beyond hello. They threw a kick azz picnick once, and I got all the girls line dancing. The rest of the neighbors were all Greek and Italian and I knew them A LOT longer and miss them the most. I cat sat for three different neighbors while they all went out of town (separately) and we exchanged "cook off's". I drew the line with the calf brain and cheese though. Umm - EW! The couple I mentioned earlier were planning on selling and moving too. They too acknowledged the crime was creeping closer. But, that is the difference betwen inner city and working folks. Pity, some of those working folks barely get by and won't have the luxury of moving away from that like most of us did. It's a problem much bigger than I am and one I don't have a clue on how to fix. Too many years I tried. It is what it is. But, I still have faith.

“fear thy goverment”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Tuff guys ey ????the keyboard makes some fellers ruff &tuff!!!
The TRUTH

Albany, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

fought the fat before wrote:
Tuff guys ey ????the keyboard makes some fellers ruff &tuff!!!
If I were there that night and some drunken over aggressive black blob she-boon came in and ran her fat mouth and encouraged her obese gorilla boyfriend to attack someone the way he did I swear to God I would have busted a chair over his head or used something to render him unconcious until the law arrived and then I would have punched his blob she-boon right in the face and knocked her fat azzz out cold.
We as white people have tolerated this kind of sh -t from ni- g -gerss for FAR too long!!!
I hate them and will f c k one up any chance I ever get!!!
Sds

Rego Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

According to some here, this assailant had prior prison time. This begs the question of why people in prison should be allowed to lift weights. Is it so they can strike even harder when they get out and assault someone else?
george

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

George Zimmerman is waiting!
george

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

George Zimmerman is innocent. He did what he had to do to survive.
Alan Dershowitz, commented that the charges are a joke and George Zimmerman will be vindicated
Undercover Brother

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

I hope you're right! I've shot my share of people and would hate to have to go through that....would almost make it not worth it!
The TRUTH

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

We have the MAJORITY of people and (we) are waiting too...

This BLACK on WHITE crime will stop one way or another!

Gun up, save up, wise up, and stay tuned.

It might just be " worth it " to revolutionalize these minorities...lol
Akron Ohio

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

The scum-bag ugly fat couple both should have a bullet in the head... and all the others like them... the world be be a much better palce to live and so much less espensive for the rest of us, instead of us having to pay to support them.
The black race truely is a disgrace to mankind.
Uncle Sammy

Albany, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

That's what the FEMA Camps are for - the likes of "them"!
german

North Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

If you look at all the video in context you will see that the guido started it by abusing the woman first.One of the biggest miscarriage of justice in the world.I hope the blacks eat all you whites for breakfast and then piss on your dirty bones.
Nignoramus

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Outaw da guns. Den only we gotz em.

“Ain't Running Skeered”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

The TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all that lived in my immediate vicinity were italians and greeks and they were such great neighbors. Fun too. There is a big turf war going on now in North Hill. It's such a shame. The crime used to be isolated to the west side of North Hill - but has infiltrated the entire hill now. For a neighborhood that was steeped in diversity with Polish, Greeks, Italians and Hungarians, it's now just another run down crap hole.
Mike Milldot

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Whenever iam in that part of town i usually ride with john browning!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,236
Crisis of Truth Chgo Thugs at work 43 min Patriot 2
Debate: Marijuana - Akron, OH (Aug '10) 1 hr Mayors son 146
Review: PRO-FLO Sewer And Drain 17 hr josh doedell 1
99-year-old runner sets world record in 100-met... 18 hr Wong Dong Fong 3
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed Marvin Levels 188
City threatening to sue those who don't pay cam... (Apr '10) Wed Barbertucky Barb 66

Search the Uniontown Forum:
•••
•••

Uniontown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Uniontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Uniontown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Uniontown