Man convicted of beating pizza shop patron is getting out of pr...

After serving nearly three years in prison the man convicted of brutally beating a pizza shop patron, an attack that was caught on videotape, is getting out of prison. Full Story
D OG

Wadsworth, OH

#84 Feb 12, 2008
I wonder how Unruh would feel if that had been her son that took the beating.
The TRUTH

AOL

#85 Feb 12, 2008
I'll wager a bet that says he'll be back in prison within six months either by violation of parole or another crime.

Summit county multijurisdictional search provides public records free of charge.

(Even addresses)

“Defender of our Constitution”

Since: Nov 07

North Olmsted, OH

#86 Feb 12, 2008
The TRUTH wrote:
I'll wager a bet that says he'll be back in prison within six months either by violation of parole or another crime.
Summit county multijurisdictional search provides public records free of charge.
(Even addresses)
I'm surprised you aren't touting NCIS again.
The TRUTH

AOL

#87 Feb 12, 2008
True Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised you aren't touting NCIS again.
I'm surprised YOU are capable of using the word "touting" in a sentence.
John Q Public

Cleveland, OH

#89 Feb 20, 2008
D OG wrote:
I wonder how Unruh would feel if that had been her son that took the beating.
You know, that is one thing i never understood. A judge must be impartial in a ruling. What if a judge, say Unruh, has a daughter. Never would i want this to happen, but hypothetically, the daughter is raped. The rapist is brought before the judge. How can that judge be impartial? How can a judge experience life and not apply anything they learned in life to their decisions? Are you telling me some dude like the monster that beat this guy up in the pizza shop is released early from prison because the judge is ruling by law only? How can a judge NOT use common sense in this case is beyond me. This judge should have ALL her cases reviewed by an independent party to see who else she felt sorry for after sending her stern message. As long as the reporters are in the courtroom and the judge looks tough with the harsh sentence in the media, all's well. As soon as everything has died down, she lets them out. She should be removed from the bench or at the very least voted out of her job as a judge. Her job is to protect us from them. Nice job Brenda. Once again Akron, the people put in place to protect us have let us down. Next time we will vote for the person telling us what we want to hear. Oh yeh, that's what happened last time. Never mind.

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#90 Feb 20, 2008
The TRUTH wrote:
The weak little weasels that just stood by and watched need thier necks rung too for doing nothing!
I hope he gets into trouble right away and is either sent back to prison or killed.
What a piece of garbage, a typical Akron THUG!
Agree, but unfortunately, TRUTH, another innocent citizen will probably become a brutally beaten victim before he's again off the streets. Whoever runs against Unruh next time should publicize the video of the beating every step of the way.

Less parking decks, more jail space.

“I'm ALWAYS right sometimes.”

Since: Feb 08

Akron, OH

#91 Feb 20, 2008
balladeer wrote:
I found an error in the story. It said several "men" were present but did not help the victim. These individuals may have been males, but they certainly were not men. There was only one "man" in the pizza shop, and he was getting stomped. I hope the other males present during this beating are haunted by their cowardice for the rest of their lives. I'd also like to add that neither Jones nor his baboon girlfriend would last long in southwest Alabama.
I totally agree (except for the baboon comment if that was racist)

If this is the same video I'm thinking of,
The store owner should've burned that chick as soon as she spit on him. When Fatboy came to her rescue, he should've burned his dumbass too with some hot cheese or grease or something.

As for the rest of the cowards standing around, i couldn't agree with you more.

Furthermore, neither one of these sorry excuses for human beings represent the black race. These two were the stereotypical "n-words" that people reference.

To quote Chris Rock:
"I Love Black People..but I Hate Ni$$@s"

“I'm ALWAYS right sometimes.”

Since: Feb 08

Akron, OH

#92 Feb 20, 2008
Howard Beale Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, but unfortunately, TRUTH, another innocent citizen will probably become a brutally beaten victim before he's again off the streets. Whoever runs against Unruh next time should publicize the video of the beating every step of the way.
Less parking decks, more jail space.
Agreed. It's a sad situation.
jamesar

Australia

#94 Jul 4, 2008
mmm, you can just hear the patron call the black woman a "bitch". Listen closely. I mean theh chick look slike she pre ordered the pizza and was just going up to the counter to grap 'em. Good on her. That patron started talking bad about her on his phone. And he had time to get away, he just stood there and took the beating. trying to hide behond his cell phone, lol.
JJE

Shelby, OH

#95 Oct 7, 2008
NEVER FORGOTTEN wrote:
<quoted text>well maybe you think he shouldn't get out but Judge Unruh felt differnt it was her court her ruling so accept and move on its his life not any of yours to worry what he will do next where he eat his next meal pray to God for your life and your well being and you will be better off
Spoken like a true moron. Perhaps you should still be in jail as well.;)
the people are mad

Tuscarawas, OH

#96 Oct 8, 2008
i ain't buying pizza no more !!!lol

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#97 Oct 8, 2008
Bumping this to remind you of Judge Unruh and the pizza beating case come November 4. Typically, the BJ is endorsing her. No justice, no pizza.
Poindexter in GA

Alpharetta, GA

#98 Aug 24, 2009
You can clearly see where the black woman flicks the white guy in the face. Could he legally have shot her with a gun at that point? I think he could have. Then if the black guy had attacked he could have shot him. The world would be a better place if he'd done that.
Karen

Erie, PA

#99 Aug 24, 2009
hey thats the man that attacked my Aunt Chovie at Papa John's.

Since: Mar 09

Akron, OH

#100 Aug 24, 2009
i hope he is killed very soon.i do not want this animal let loose.i carry a weapon at all times and would love to use it.
Urban Hunter

Denver, CO

#101 Aug 25, 2009
Hunting season is soon upon us. Who's in?
Harold

Arlington, VA

#102 Jul 19, 2010
Nicole wrote:
Wow...makes me afraid to go out in public...period. I think I'll be looking this guy up to see where he lives, and avoid it like a crack house.
And some may be looking him up to pay a visit..........
tiarriabanks

United States

#103 Sep 22, 2010
Fred wrote:
That was such a disturbing video. I wonder who will be Mark Jones's next beating victim?
that's my cuzin and u don't know the whole story¤ so don't comment on things u don't know about u don't know him I do¤ smh
tiarriabanks

United States

#104 Sep 22, 2010
NO MAS wrote:
It is a shame that we can't teach this YBM thug a lesson. Three years was not long enough for this piece of trash. This attack was brutal. I hope bubba and the attacker had a nice time in prison.
he didn't do six months he did four years he did his proper time for that
The TRUTH

United States

#105 Sep 22, 2010
I'd still like to beat the grits out of that She-boon girlfriend of his that started the whole thing, she is one disgusting fat pig slob of a mouthy black piece of garbage that needs to be beaten repeatedly for manyt years!

The fat black savage that is getting out of prison will no doubt be back in prison for one thing or another, he's a thug, a mindless fat waste of human flesh!

As for the WHITE cowards that sat there and wacthed the oversized gorilla throw blow after blow upon the innocent man should also be beaten!
I would have broken a chair over his monky head and then hers and after they were both unconcious I would have placed them under citizens arrest until Akron's finest showed up...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Leads To Malls Closing? 16 hr Green eye 4
In Recruitment Effort, Akron Police Seeks To Mi... 20 hr Walkin boss 2
tyree 21 hr Jim 1
Moe TAXES on millionaires ….. Sat Tim 4
Mayor don's "White hat management" buddy = WORS... Fri Yost is toast 1
Arrest made in Akron store owner's murder Fri mighty mouse 3
Nathan millirons Jan 22 allison houck 1
Uniontown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web