Man convicted of beating pizza shop patron is getting out of pr...

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

After serving nearly three years in prison the man convicted of brutally beating a pizza shop patron, an attack that was caught on videotape, is getting out of prison.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 07

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

A black male acting like he lives in the ape house of a zoo?

Say it isn't so...
NEVER FORGOTTEN

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

Judged:

KeyLo wrote:
His girlfriend is a crack head. I know the hoe and thats what she is.
AND WHAT ARE YOU? mAYBE YOU SMOKE CRACK AND KNOW THIS YOU ARE A IGNORGANT PERSON JUST LIKE THE REST OF THESE PEOPLE ON HERE
NEVER FORGOTTEN

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Bubba doesn't even want his ugly fat ass
and who wants your skinny ass
John

Ashtabula, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

Every last guy in that pizza shop should have beaten the sh*t out of Jones. Every guy in that pizza shop during that incident is a spineless, gutless, no balls having loser. It's that helpless victim, I want nothing-to-do-with-this, mentality as to why these thugs do what they do. And the victim in this case should have struck first. When lard ass got in his face its obvious he was not planning on shaking his hand. Strike first, don't be a victim.

And the Judge is a joke. Thanks Judge Unruh, I can only hope you or one of your family or friends is the next victim of this filthy animal. Thugs deserve NO second, third, fourth, etc.... chances. They deserve to rot in prison.

“Lohio Bound”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

The TRUTH wrote:
I would have grabbed a chair and split his head wide open and then I would have knocked his womans teeth out with the same chair!
You'd have done nothing of the source because you're a f&^%ing coward.
J Johnson

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

Why is this guy out of prison? He beat the crap out of him for no reason. With a temper like that, he need to be caged.

“Lohio Bound”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

oos, *sort
Banana Boy

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

The TRUTH wrote:
John, you hit the head on the nail buddy~!
I would have grabbed a chair and split his head wide open and then I would have knocked his womans teeth out with the same chair!
The weak little weasels that just stood by and watched need thier necks rung too for doing nothing!
I hope he gets into trouble right away and is either sent back to prison or killed.
What a piece of garbage, a typical Akron THUG!
That's why I have my pizza delivered. If I ever go downtown at night, you better believe that I'll be packing heat. Too many gorillas downtown!
Another bright idea

Solon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

Judged:

All you who criticize the bystanders. Guess what would have happened if you joined in and beat the crap out of the perpetrator. It would be turned around as a race crime.

Look what happened in jena, La. Six black guys put a beat down on a white kid and the perpetrators end up the "victims."

“Defender of our Constitution”

Since: Nov 07

Westlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

The TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
VIDEO TAPE EVIDENCE.
Citizens arrest...
With a little extra force that's all...
Let some porch monkey try to make it racial and see if they don't wind up in pieces at the bottom of the Cuyahoga.
Some of us don't play around.
CCW, loaded gun, zero tolerance for thuggery...
CCW was not in effect in Ohio at the time of the pizza shot beating...
D OG

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

Thay, do you thhink now insthead of the pizzha plath he'll prefer to hang out at Tear -ez.

“STR8 IG-NANT”

Since: Jan 08

WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

Judged:

on here everyone is so tough. 99.8 % of everyone would have done nothing. stop the games.
The TRUTH

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

True Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
CCW was not in effect in Ohio at the time of the pizza shot beating...
Hey old pal, I never said that.

I said I got it last march.

Re-read my post.
The TRUTH

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

Whitey Whitney wrote:
<quoted text> Your a real hardacase Buckwheat, STFU before I pulverize you Barney Fife...
OK Buford T. Justice.
Whitey Whitney

Sharon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

sick of akron wrote:
on here everyone is so tough. 99.8 % of everyone would have done nothing. stop the games.
If you dont like living here just leave loser..

“Defender of our Constitution”

Since: Nov 07

Westlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

The TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey old pal, I never said that.
I said I got it last march.
Re-read my post.
Who cares when you got it. You weren't there when it happened and you wouldn't have been carrying a gun at the time even if you were there. Everything you are saying is hypothetical.
The TRUTH

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

True Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares when you got it. You weren't there when it happened and you wouldn't have been carrying a gun at the time even if you were there. Everything you are saying is hypothetical.
I sense a a little hostility coming from you.

Are you angry with me?

“STR8 IG-NANT”

Since: Jan 08

WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

Whitey Whitney wrote:
<quoted text> If you dont like living here just leave loser..
maybe if you could sell a house in this town i'd be gone. but you probably just pull out the wheels on the trailor
Cops wife

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

Judged:

Another bright idea wrote:
All you who criticize the bystanders. Guess what would have happened if you joined in and beat the crap out of the perpetrator. It would be turned around as a race crime.
Look what happened in jena, La. Six black guys put a beat down on a white kid and the perpetrators end up the "victims."
Hey stupid know the facts before you make stupid remarks about certain issues. You dont have a clue about Jena so please do not compare the 2 situations. I would have helped if I would have been in the pizza shop, I think anyone that is tired of jerks pushing people around would have helped, someone should have slapped the girlfriend a few times also. I agree this piece of crap should never be let out of jail, as far as it being a race issue please stop trying to make it one, crime is crime and it does not know any color, there are just as many whites that break the law, but a lot of you goofballs will not remark on those idiots. Shame on you people!
goodbehavior myass

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

NO MAS wrote:
It is a shame that we can't teach this YBM thug a lesson. Three years was not long enough for this piece of trash. This attack was brutal. I hope bubba and the attacker had a nice time in prison.
I bet he IS Bubba.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Uniontown Discussions

Search the Uniontown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
potus shoots pool while Rome butns 2 hr Foghorn Leghorn 2
Review: Cotter Express Delivery & Courier 3 hr abhinav mehrotra 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr lazy bones 28,592
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr gertrud 227
Authorities investigating fatal shooting on Kin... 18 hr Sterkfontein Swartkrans 1
LeBron is back! 23 hr lil Tyree 3
NBA: End of an Era 23 hr Eddie 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Uniontown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Uniontown People Search