Man convicted of beating pizza shop patron is getting out of pr...

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

After serving nearly three years in prison the man convicted of brutally beating a pizza shop patron, an attack that was caught on videotape, is getting out of prison.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of100
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fred

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

That was such a disturbing video. I wonder who will be Mark Jones's next beating victim?
sonar68

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

Judged:

Black, black and more black. They are a disgrace.
matt

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

I remember that tape..it was one of the things that made my decision to leave not dificult.
Springfield Res

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

It amazes me, the things people get "probation/community service/early release on good behavior" for. Often times, over and over. Wow, 6 months in prison for attacking someone brutally "on the command of his girlfriend." Have either of these people apologized to the victim for their rudeness and brutality? And what about the people who just stood there...? Great job, justice system, great job...right.
NO MAS

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

It is a shame that we can't teach this YBM thug a lesson. Three years was not long enough for this piece of trash. This attack was brutal. I hope bubba and the attacker had a nice time in prison.
XAkronite

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

Judged:

So an ex-con with a long felony record containing violence is rewarded with a 25% reduction in his sentence. Thanks Judge Unruh
list

Girard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

we are busy making ridiculous sex offenders list..I want a list of scum bags like this piece of shite
balladeer

Repton, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

Judged:

I found an error in the story. It said several "men" were present but did not help the victim. These individuals may have been males, but they certainly were not men. There was only one "man" in the pizza shop, and he was getting stomped. I hope the other males present during this beating are haunted by their cowardice for the rest of their lives. I'd also like to add that neither Jones nor his baboon girlfriend would last long in southwest Alabama.

“You don't know me.”

Since: Jan 08

LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

sonar68 wrote:
Black, black and more black. They are a disgrace.
You mean all Blacks right?
Southern Comfort

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

balladeer wrote:
I found an error in the story. It said several "men" were present but did not help the victim. These individuals may have been males, but they certainly were not men. There was only one "man" in the pizza shop, and he was getting stomped. I hope the other males present during this beating are haunted by their cowardice for the rest of their lives. I'd also like to add that neither Jones nor his baboon girlfriend would last long in southwest Alabama.
They played this video last week on Tru TV Most Shocking Videos. They played it over and over. Everybody in that place just stood there and watched. It was a disgrace! Nobody even made a move or even said anything. It was as if this was nothing out of the ordinary. But here is the question. If any of those people were CCW and shot the black thug, do you think the shooter would have been arrested?
KeyLo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

His girlfriend is a crack head. I know the hoe and thats what she is.
Dont Tase Me Bro

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

People like that always find their way back to jail for something. It won't take long. This time he will probably kill his pregnant girlfriend and dump her in a metro park.
KeyLo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

MyKidsMom wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean all Blacks right?
Not all blacks, just some. I could say that for the white trash, but I'm not going to go there.
Cheryl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

This a good argument [for] abortions the next time it is before the high court. The world would be better place without these degenerate's
scott

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

NO MAS wrote:
It is a shame that we can't teach this YBM thug a lesson. Three years was not long enough for this piece of trash. This attack was brutal. I hope bubba and the attacker had a nice time in prison.
Bubba doesn't even want his ugly fat ass
Sick

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

Southern Comfort wrote:
<quoted text>
They played this video last week on Tru TV Most Shocking Videos. They played it over and over. Everybody in that place just stood there and watched. It was a disgrace! Nobody even made a move or even said anything. It was as if this was nothing out of the ordinary. But here is the question. If any of those people were CCW and shot the black thug, do you think the shooter would have been arrested?
I thought it was terrible too that no one helped the guy. There were enough people in that place that if everyone would have jumped on him, they could have stopped that big loser from hurting the guy. I know I would have helped, and I'm not just saying that.

“Defender of our Constitution”

Since: Nov 07

Westlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

Watch the video of this beating and see if you think this guy should be getting out of jail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
balladeer

Repton, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

Southern Comfort wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably. But I'd take my chances with a jury. I think people are getting fed up with thuggish behavior, and it's about time.
Nicole

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

Wow...makes me afraid to go out in public...period. I think I'll be looking this guy up to see where he lives, and avoid it like a crack house.
Dayam

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

This is scary.

I saw that videotape. He was easily provoked. I wonder what prison did for his temper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of100
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Uniontown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Uniontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance