Man convicted of beating pizza shop patron is getting out of pr...

After serving nearly three years in prison the man convicted of brutally beating a pizza shop patron, an attack that was caught on videotape, is getting out of prison. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Fred

Akron, OH

#1 Feb 7, 2008
That was such a disturbing video. I wonder who will be Mark Jones's next beating victim?
sonar68

Jackson, NJ

#2 Feb 7, 2008
Black, black and more black. They are a disgrace.
matt

Menlo Park, CA

#3 Feb 7, 2008
I remember that tape..it was one of the things that made my decision to leave not dificult.
Springfield Res

AOL

#4 Feb 7, 2008
It amazes me, the things people get "probation/community service/early release on good behavior" for. Often times, over and over. Wow, 6 months in prison for attacking someone brutally "on the command of his girlfriend." Have either of these people apologized to the victim for their rudeness and brutality? And what about the people who just stood there...? Great job, justice system, great job...right.
NO MAS

Norwalk, OH

#5 Feb 7, 2008
It is a shame that we can't teach this YBM thug a lesson. Three years was not long enough for this piece of trash. This attack was brutal. I hope bubba and the attacker had a nice time in prison.
XAkronite

AOL

#6 Feb 7, 2008
So an ex-con with a long felony record containing violence is rewarded with a 25% reduction in his sentence. Thanks Judge Unruh
list

Girard, OH

#7 Feb 7, 2008
we are busy making ridiculous sex offenders list..I want a list of scum bags like this piece of shite
balladeer

Repton, AL

#8 Feb 7, 2008
I found an error in the story. It said several "men" were present but did not help the victim. These individuals may have been males, but they certainly were not men. There was only one "man" in the pizza shop, and he was getting stomped. I hope the other males present during this beating are haunted by their cowardice for the rest of their lives. I'd also like to add that neither Jones nor his baboon girlfriend would last long in southwest Alabama.

“You don't know me.”

Since: Jan 08

LA

#10 Feb 7, 2008
sonar68 wrote:
Black, black and more black. They are a disgrace.
You mean all Blacks right?
Southern Comfort

Norwalk, OH

#12 Feb 7, 2008
balladeer wrote:
I found an error in the story. It said several "men" were present but did not help the victim. These individuals may have been males, but they certainly were not men. There was only one "man" in the pizza shop, and he was getting stomped. I hope the other males present during this beating are haunted by their cowardice for the rest of their lives. I'd also like to add that neither Jones nor his baboon girlfriend would last long in southwest Alabama.
They played this video last week on Tru TV Most Shocking Videos. They played it over and over. Everybody in that place just stood there and watched. It was a disgrace! Nobody even made a move or even said anything. It was as if this was nothing out of the ordinary. But here is the question. If any of those people were CCW and shot the black thug, do you think the shooter would have been arrested?
KeyLo

Uniontown, OH

#13 Feb 7, 2008
His girlfriend is a crack head. I know the hoe and thats what she is.
Dont Tase Me Bro

Crossett, AR

#14 Feb 7, 2008
People like that always find their way back to jail for something. It won't take long. This time he will probably kill his pregnant girlfriend and dump her in a metro park.
KeyLo

Uniontown, OH

#15 Feb 7, 2008
MyKidsMom wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean all Blacks right?
Not all blacks, just some. I could say that for the white trash, but I'm not going to go there.
Cheryl

United States

#16 Feb 7, 2008
This a good argument [for] abortions the next time it is before the high court. The world would be better place without these degenerate's
scott

Youngstown, OH

#18 Feb 7, 2008
NO MAS wrote:
It is a shame that we can't teach this YBM thug a lesson. Three years was not long enough for this piece of trash. This attack was brutal. I hope bubba and the attacker had a nice time in prison.
Bubba doesn't even want his ugly fat ass
Sick

Akron, OH

#19 Feb 7, 2008
Southern Comfort wrote:
<quoted text>
They played this video last week on Tru TV Most Shocking Videos. They played it over and over. Everybody in that place just stood there and watched. It was a disgrace! Nobody even made a move or even said anything. It was as if this was nothing out of the ordinary. But here is the question. If any of those people were CCW and shot the black thug, do you think the shooter would have been arrested?
I thought it was terrible too that no one helped the guy. There were enough people in that place that if everyone would have jumped on him, they could have stopped that big loser from hurting the guy. I know I would have helped, and I'm not just saying that.

“Defender of our Constitution”

Since: Nov 07

North Olmsted, OH

#20 Feb 7, 2008
Watch the video of this beating and see if you think this guy should be getting out of jail.

balladeer

Repton, AL

#21 Feb 7, 2008
Southern Comfort wrote:
<quoted text>
They played this video last week on Tru TV Most Shocking Videos. They played it over and over. Everybody in that place just stood there and watched. It was a disgrace! Nobody even made a move or even said anything. It was as if this was nothing out of the ordinary. But here is the question. If any of those people were CCW and shot the black thug, do you think the shooter would have been arrested?
Probably. But I'd take my chances with a jury. I think people are getting fed up with thuggish behavior, and it's about time.
Nicole

Warren, OH

#22 Feb 7, 2008
Wow...makes me afraid to go out in public...period. I think I'll be looking this guy up to see where he lives, and avoid it like a crack house.
Dayam

Akron, OH

#23 Feb 7, 2008
This is scary.

I saw that videotape. He was easily provoked. I wonder what prison did for his temper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aging after 60 6 hr Michell 2
Christmas Eve.... 13 hr Lt Tyree 3
OBAMMY IS MAKIN' A LIST - CHECKING IT Twice! Sat herbtheperv 4
OBAMMY GIVES US GAS FOR Under $ 2 A GALLON Sat Undercover Brother 1
What does Akron Innerbelt demolition mean for y... Dec 26 Duke For Mayor 3
geo WMD boosh put troops in the HOSPITAL Dec 25 Lt Tyree 1
Wino and tyree Dec 24 Tyree 4
Uniontown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Uniontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Uniontown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Uniontown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:27 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 9:27PM
Steelers clinch AFC North with win over Bengals
Bleacher Report 9:32 PM
Steelers' Super Bowl Hopes Rest on Le'Veon's Health
Bleacher Report 9:35 PM
Pass Rush Is Bengals' Biggest Concern for Playoffs
Bleacher Report 9:41 PM
Was Reggie Nelson's Hit on Bell Dirty?
NFL10:12 PM
Reports: A.J. Green enters NFL's concussion protocol