Who do you support for County Commissioner in Ohio (Stark County) in 2010?

Posted in the Uniontown Forum

Liberaldespiser

Canton, OH

#2 Oct 24, 2010
Stephen Todd is a much better human being than either of his opponents.
Christian-Consti tutional

Uniontown, OH

#3 Oct 27, 2010
Stephen Todd is by far the best candidate. He is a good, honest individual. He's a successful businessman who knows how to wisely spend money and knows how to balance a budget. He is an Independent candidate, and therefore, will not be swayed by party pressure, but will do what is in the best interest of all Stark County residents.
Greg

Canton, OH

#4 Oct 31, 2010
Steve Todd is more sincere and honest than either of his opponents. He whipped both of them in town hall meetings and has his facts straight
robo

Canton, OH

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Steve Todd is just the type of person we need in a commissioner's seat. Steve stands up like a man should and has experience as a small business owner to help bring Stark County back from the mess we are in. Go Steve Go!
Linda Perdue

Wooster, OH

#6 Nov 2, 2010
It's high time that our government went back to the godly principals that this country was founded on. Those who are currently serving and those who are running against Stephen Todd are, no doubt, good men. But, they are helping lead this country down the wrong road - no godly influence can be seen in their offices. Let's get this government back on track, and starting with County Commissioner would be a great start.
kindness

Canton, OH

#7 Aug 31, 2011
I would like to know if the stark county commissions are over children family services a lot of parent are dealing with children services If anyone can answer my question please contact me my e-mail is kindnessohio33@yahoo.com If anyone know someone dealing with children services please get them in contact with me I would like for everyone to know a lot of children are being wrongful put in foster care children are being put up for wrongful adoption / sale join me & many parents / families in are fight to bring all of are children home safe out of foster care to there parents / families

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMMY IS MAKIN' A LIST - CHECKING IT Twice! 9 min Undercover Brother 5
Christmas Eve.... 20 hr Lt Tyree 3
OBAMMY GIVES US GAS FOR Under $ 2 A GALLON Sat Undercover Brother 1
What does Akron Innerbelt demolition mean for y... Dec 26 Duke For Mayor 3
geo WMD boosh put troops in the HOSPITAL Dec 25 Lt Tyree 1
Wino and tyree Dec 24 Tyree 4
Towel donations made to the Summit County Jail ... Dec 23 Frank rizzo 1
Uniontown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web