Man warned about toting pellet gun

Family members of a 20-year-old Akron man fatally shot by police Monday night say they warned him repeatedly about leaving home with his pellet gun. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike

Akron, OH

#22 Apr 18, 2013
because its fun to make fun of dumb people.
Rodney

Cleveland, OH

#23 Jul 8, 2014
danielle s wrote:
jesse and all of us act stupid sometimes, but hey, every teenager does something stupid at least once, we can't all be perfect living in a dysfuntional world...that old pig probably didn't even know it was a pellet gun, his sight too hard with age. but no offense seriously, i miss my dawg man...he was great and funny, if you knew him, it was just like our posse... we had fun, good times and bad, some stupid decisions....yes, he was drunk and high when he raised the gun, but hey, the cop should've tasered him at least or shot below the waist, instead of killing him....i thought first offense was shooting below the waist..maybe i'm wrong, but neways, he was a great friend even though we hung out not as much as some of his friends, but may he rest in peace! and his words to us..
"yo, if i die before u guys, i want u to snort my ashes to have a lil bit of me in ya wherever u go.."
jesse~
I was locked up with Jesse in Lorain, right before he went to Richland and got a judicial release, and I can tell you that he was a good kid, never apt to act out violently, and I seen this because prison offers opportunities to act out as such many times in a single day, and he just humbled himself and carried himself with respect for both himself and others. He was a lil comedian, but what was remarkable was his rapping talent ... he absolutely sounded just like Eminem and that astounded me!!! Rest in peace lil Jesse, you did not deserve what happened to you by some trigger happy cop who knew you and obviously had it out for you, and primarily because you were a jokester. God Bless You.~Taken too soon~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martial arts instructor, child services worker ... 6 hr warren jeffs 1
Akron mayor's $1.9 million request delayed; cit... Tue Dick Tracy 2
Dollar General robbed yet again! Tue Slim Pickens 3
Akron man gets life in prison for shooting neig... Mon Dr Suess 1
Cowboy Hat for Tyree Mar 1 jon pollard AIPAC 5
In Akron, white men rule. Will it change soon? Mar 1 HOWARD SAFIR 6
Clinton man convicted in Girls Gone Wild case n... Mar 1 BUBBA NAVY 2
Uniontown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Uniontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Could Devin McCourty Be a Steelers Free Agency Target?
ESPN 6:00 AM
Steelers' Adams sues men acquitted of assault
Yahoo! Sports 7:56 AM
Things getting very awkward between Troy Polamalu and Steelers
NFL 8:28 AM
Joe Haden on Browns CB Justin Gilbert: He's growing up
Bleacher Report11:42 AM
Run Stuffing DTs Headline Browns' Free Agent Big Board