Portage man free after 16 years

He had been waiting 16 years and nine months to hear the words. And after deliberating for nine hours over two days, a Portage County jury delivered them. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Lohio Bound”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#81 Nov 9, 2009
Bob wrote:
<quoted text> actually there are 96 words and shit was used 4 times hence causing a percentage of approx. 4%.
Or you can look at it this way:

There are seven sentences in that post, four of which contain the "s" word, resulting in an "s" factor of over 57%.
May Fong

Novelty, OH

#82 Nov 9, 2009
Man Scoot. Is that a self portrait? Are u really that Old??

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#83 Nov 9, 2009
May Fong wrote:
Which begs the question. Why not a personal glamor shot for your own avatar, May? Gotta be prettier than Scooter. No offense to Scooter.
dave from texas

Miami, FL

#85 Jan 13, 2010
sarah.i knew your mother! she is a good person! i agree why count how many times..... bunch of idiots !ok pieces of shit!

“Ain't Running Skeered”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#86 Jan 13, 2010
May Fong wrote:
May, I wondered if you were still around. Hadn't heard from you in quite some time. I hope you are doing well.

“ME?i'm just having fun!!”

Since: Jan 10

massillon

#87 Jan 13, 2010
scooter your hot!!!!meowwww teehee
dave from texas

Miami, FL

#88 Jan 15, 2010
we know troy is in jail, his first mistake was getting involved with resh and gondor!the rest is ALL a big lie!and troy got caught up in all of their antics!and was a loner......and a good follower!he should have gone straight to police and tell them everything!

“ME?i'm just having fun!!”

Since: Jan 10

massillon

#89 Jan 15, 2010
yeah then they would have give him the needle. how could that lil prick let them guys serve all that time for his crime???????//loser
dave from texas

Austin, TX

#90 Feb 8, 2010
if they where so innocent then why 16 yrs?????????? had to be some kind of evidence!
dave from texas

Pompano Beach, FL

#91 Mar 30, 2010
they need to do a 20/20 show on this! 1 death, 3 ppl implicated, 2 innocent guys that were driving around drunk the night connie nardi was choked by a wrestling move....arm bar, and 1 wrestler involved! too fishy!troy would not have been that stupid to off her at the pond!
dave from hiram

Pompano Beach, FL

#92 Apr 9, 2010
who gives a SHIT how many times a person cusses? you moroons have nothing better to do? get a friking LIFE!
the untold truth

Picayune, MS

#93 May 5, 2010
it was all a big lie! starting with gondor and resh!!!!!!!!!!
the untold truth

Picayune, MS

#94 May 5, 2010
i say MAKE A HBO DOCUMENTARY!
Sarah

Akron, OH

#95 Jun 11, 2011
dave from texas wrote:
sarah.i knew your mother! she is a good person! i agree why count how many times..... bunch of idiots !ok pieces of shit!
DAVE, what is your last name? And do you know me? I would love to hear some stories sometime, if you ever wanted to share, or even if you knew my mother that well....
Connie s Daughter

Akron, OH

#96 Apr 9, 2013
Yeah, it really is me. I can't believe this happened to our family. I am not a little kid anymore. I have a family of my own now. I wish Connie could have met her Grandkids and I wish I could have known My Mom as an adult. I still cry. Especially around Mother's Day. The pain my brother and I feel is always with us. Obviously, I don't know what happened but I can't imagine what she went through that night. I pray it was over quickly with little suffering. I love you mom and I hope to see you in heaven one day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Akron addressing daytime burglaries 36 min Rowdy yates 1
Obama Announces Sec Hagel's Replacement 1 hr Homeless Wino Pete 5
A Landfill Named Obama 1 hr Homeless Wino Pete 4
Akron man accused of fatally stabbing Wadsworth... 20 hr Ward clever 1
Keystone XL GOES DOWN IN FLAMES! Tue Homeless Wino Pete 5
Chapel Hill Mall welcomes back Archie the talki... Mon Ward clever 1
Akron police ask for help finding man charged i... Nov 23 Carl woodworm 1
Uniontown Dating
Find my Match

Uniontown People Search