Church's Chicken worker soaks armed robbers - twice

Full story: Ohio.com 16
Copyright i 1 2 2013 Beacon Journal Publishing Co. Inc and Black Press. All Rights Reserved. Full Story

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Would rather it was hot grease than hot water.

South Arlington as always. Plow it.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Howard Beale Jr wrote:
Would rather it was hot grease than hot water.
South Arlington as always. Plow it.
proof popeyes is better. they were probably more afraid of the water than they would've been of the grease lol! Next time throw soap at them too.
Hot lady

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#3 Aug 23, 2013
Omg That is so funny ROFLMAO...

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#4 Aug 23, 2013
yeah, the only way it'd be more hilarious is if the manager pulled out a CCW and blowed their fool heads off.
Hot lady

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#5 Aug 23, 2013
Howard Beale Jr wrote:
yeah, the only way it'd be more hilarious is if the manager pulled out a CCW and blowed their fool heads off.
I agree with you!!!!!
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 24, 2013
Howard Beale Jr wrote:
yeah, the only way it'd be more hilarious is if the manager pulled out a CCW and blowed their fool heads off.
really? I thought the water was funnier..I just can't laugh when someone dies. Remember the pizza shop in north hill? The same juvenile tried to rob it twice. The second time the owner told the boy " get out of here Patrick we know its you! Your moms gonna kill you!" And he replied " my moms been gone for two weeks give me a pizza and all the money in the register!" Pow! Dead starving 15 year old. Yeah people act funny when they're hungry. He was armed and got what he had coming to him. Not funny though.
Hot lady

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#7 Aug 24, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> really? I thought the water was funnier..I just can't laugh when someone dies. Remember the pizza shop in north hill? The same juvenile tried to rob it twice. The second time the owner told the boy " get out of here Patrick we know its you! Your moms gonna kill you!" And he replied " my moms been gone for two weeks give me a pizza and all the money in the register!" Pow! Dead starving 15 year old. Yeah people act funny when they're hungry. He was armed and got what he had coming to him. Not funny though.
Hi dpantz: Yes I do not like to hear when people die. It's really sad when the person is just 15. I remember the North Hill pizza deal... sad sad sad.
carl woodworm

Akron, OH

#8 Aug 27, 2013
I celebrated when I heard about the north hill pizza shop incident, one less turd PLAYA!!!
d pantz

United States

#9 Aug 27, 2013
My best friends mom lived in colonial hills for a while and the pizza kid lived next door with his little bro and his mom. She would disappear for days at a time. They would always come over and talk to us, and when they were hungry, it was hard not to share food with them. We felt bad because we never had to deal with that growing up. Maybe if someone were there everyday, maybe a good male role model, he would've stood a chance.
Super Bitch

Uniontown, OH

#10 Aug 28, 2013
Well it is nice to see my other buddies on this forum. I have to agree. If I was held up at gun point I would use my CCW to protect myself as well. But I wouldn't work at a fast food place.

DPantz I wrote you apology on the other topic.
Howard Beale Jr wrote:
yeah, the only way it'd be more hilarious is if the manager pulled out a CCW and blowed their fool heads off.

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#11 Aug 28, 2013
When you choose crime, especially arme obbery, death is n occupational hazard one must logically accept.
Hot lady

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#12 Aug 28, 2013
d pantz wrote:
My best friends mom lived in colonial hills for a while and the pizza kid lived next door with his little bro and his mom. She would disappear for days at a time. They would always come over and talk to us, and when they were hungry, it was hard not to share food with them. We felt bad because we never had to deal with that growing up. Maybe if someone were there everyday, maybe a good male role model, he would've stood a chance.
I agree all kids need a role model that's why I think there is so much crime today...
d pantz

United States

#13 Aug 29, 2013
Howard Beale Jr wrote:
When you choose crime, especially arme obbery, death is n occupational hazard one must logically accept.
a kid isn't going to think that deep about it. Plus if they have no father figure and their mom is a *ho*e they might not care very much if they die. But then neither do most people, Howard. Glad to see that you talked to your kids though. At least about arme obbery....
d pantz

United States

#14 Aug 29, 2013
Ironic how the chicken guys might have been adults because they probably thought it out that no one who worked there would be armed. They got squirted with water and live. The pizza kid got shot dead. To me there is a point where I don't sympathize with these guys at all and that's if they are adults.
d pantz

United States

#15 Aug 29, 2013
Super Bitch wrote:
Well it is nice to see my other buddies on this forum. I have to agree. If I was held up at gun point I would use my CCW to protect myself as well. But I wouldn't work at a fast food place.
DPantz I wrote you apology on the other topic.
<quoted text>
thanks. I accept it.
You probably wouldn't even had to have killed them, Bitch. Just pull out the steel. Water scared em away. Though I think Howie is right too. Your first reaction to an armed person trying to aim at you is move while you draw and aim to shoot.
d pantz

United States

#16 Aug 29, 2013
Hot lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree all kids need a role model that's why I think there is so much crime today...
if I had known he was going to try to rob a pizza shop, I would've used Howard's exact words "
Howard Beale Jr | Yesterday "When you choose crime, especially armed robbery, death is n occupational hazard one must logically accept."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Canton 30,955
Supreme Court and ZERO" 8 hr faker mikie 4
President "0" ZERO...and President Bush's Fair ... 8 hr faker mikie 10
"Wimperor" Obama 8 hr faker mikie 3
A Prayer for President Obama 8 hr faker mikie 5
whats the verdict on Dr.Bressi 9 hr tracer9192 8
Falls fees nothing less than scam (Jul '08) Mon UNtouchable 186
•••
•••
•••

Uniontown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Uniontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Uniontown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Uniontown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••