South Side Neighborhood Watch

South Side Neighborhood Watch

There are 6 comments on the West Side and South Side Leader story from May 25, 2013, titled South Side Neighborhood Watch. In it, West Side and South Side Leader reports that:

COVENTRY: Employees of a West Waterloo Road gas station reported May 1 that an unknown female took a bowl of watermelon from a display into a restroom, ate half the melon and threw the rest into the trash, then left in a vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Side and South Side Leader.

shaquessa

Akron, OH

#1 May 27, 2013
What? who would take a watermelon from a display and eat it in a filthy restroom?
Kissel

Akron, OH

#2 May 28, 2013
Who'd sit on their fat ass and take taxpayers' money? YOU, that's who, you water buffalo.

Back to your cheesy fries. Enjoy diabetes.
shaquessa

Akron, OH

#3 May 29, 2013
Kissel wrote:
Who'd sit on their fat ass and take taxpayers' money? YOU, that's who, you water buffalo.
Back to your cheesy fries. Enjoy diabetes.
Speaking of lard asses, last I heard you were about 300 pounds of stink and living in your dads basement.
Fake Norm

San Francisco, CA

#4 May 29, 2013
Hey HHoe! Who's your Daddy?
Kissel

Akron, OH

#5 May 30, 2013
shaquessa wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of lard asses, last I heard you were about 300 pounds of stink and living in your dads basement.
Negatory, nignoramous. You've got me mistaken for RU.
Kissel

Akron, OH

#6 May 30, 2013
Fake Norm wrote:
Hey HHoe! Who's your Daddy?
Hey Normie, She-nay-nay killed her Daddy. She accidentally sat on him. Choked to death on butt cheese.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SORRY HONEY, NO RAISE FOR You! (Apr '14) Fri The Donald 16
Akron PD (Aug '16) Mar 23 OP GLADIO 6
Election Who do you support for County Auditor in Ohio (... (Oct '10) Mar 23 zio-bot israeli 5
News Police wary of Akron program meant to ease jail... Mar 20 Fearless Freep 1
News Akron Mayor Dan Horrigan establishes Akron Civi... Mar 20 Fearless Freep 1
News Child rapist receives four life sentences (Oct '11) Mar 16 Jebduxuxb 7
News Deadly Accident in Portage County; Man Leaves D... (Aug '09) Mar 13 serafini 79

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uniontown Mortgages