What happened to Angela from WKDD?
First Prev
of 56
Next Last
JCM

Cleveland, OH

#1137 Aug 11, 2010
You're absolutely right...I did complain AND listen almost every day. I know that sounds stupid...I just couldn't stop listening quite yet because it was such a habit to have that staion on in my car on my way to work and it became fun to make fun of them(while I was really trying to give them a chance). I've moved on though...
Observer - Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are complaining about a show you listened to "almost every morning?" Amazing.
channeling jaybird

Marbury, AL

#1138 Aug 13, 2010
ALLL RIGHTTYYY NOWWW!!.You folks doin good this mornin?Let me get a little sip of coffee here.(ssslllluuurrrppp.)MMMMMM M,MMMMMM thats good!One time back in the day before I came to akron town,I sold insurence,managed other businesses, etc.Problem is once your out of radio for a while you either move or work at a lower level station in a smaller town.Time was before 1984-85 a person with some talent could just go down the street to the next station.Now ofcourse one owner has that station too.The truth is people with talent don't matter much in radio anymore.Just be able to follow the corporate ideal of entertainment.
Meme

AOL

#1139 Sep 13, 2010
Is Angela working at 94.1 now? I got this email from 94.1 and was wondering if they are talking about the same Angela?! I hope so!:Angela is back on the radio. Listen to her this Saturday night at 7 for the all new Saturday Night Party MIX on 94.1.
Happy listener again

Kent, OH

#1140 Sep 22, 2010
Yes I heard her too.... Sheis on 94.1 and works their at the station and is on radio until I assume a perminate opening is available...Hope to hear her on the morning show someday...she's great and happy to hear her voice again. Changed to 94.1 when she left 98 and surprise I made the right choice.

“Popcorn and Politics,yum”

Since: Mar 10

Massillon,Ohio

#1142 Oct 1, 2010
Happy listener again wrote:
Yes I heard her too.... Sheis on 94.1 and works their at the station and is on radio until I assume a perminate opening is available...Hope to hear her on the morning show someday...she's great and happy to hear her voice again. Changed to 94.1 when she left 98 and surprise I made the right choice.
Angela is back! She sounds good.You can contact her at [email protected]
JAN

AOL

#1144 Dec 22, 2010
Glad to hear that Angela is back on the radio; this is absolutely wonderful news!!!!
Ann

Kent, OH

#1145 May 14, 2011
Angela has been on 94.1 for a year now..Doing well and gets calls and sees many fans that stop to talk to her. Beautiful as ever.....Matt had to take a job in Indiana . And Kieth is the one who is typing in all the crap on this web page in case interested he is a jerk as usual [that is just being Kieth] He will never make it a good station to listen to again. You lost Kieth.
antifatty

Monroeville, AL

#1146 Mar 25, 2012
Could they have gotten a more over weight women to smell up that tiny studio? Answer:YES,but not without a circus tent wrapped around her.Anyway who doesn't like to date fat chics? Answer: well educated white men.Which makes Jenn a gift for any man of color.OMG just thinking of the future health problems people who love her will have to help her through makes me want a ham sandwich.
theone

Grafton, OH

#1147 May 13, 2013
Matt Patrick wrote:
Oh well, I'm sure you will all survive.
your such a jerk
jeff

Grafton, OH

#1148 Jun 11, 2013
i always wonder, what happen to angela on wkkd. i read many opinions, i still cant get any answers. it sound like wkkd did angela wrong, SHAME ON YOU WKKD, not letting the fans know. im done with wkkd, the new format, SUCKS! it was so much fun hearing angela in the morning. GOOD BYE STUPID WKKD. you sound just like all the other stations, playing the same 3 records. BORING, BORING, BORING!..
Rita

Orrville, OH

#1149 Jun 11, 2013
jeff wrote:
i always wonder, what happen to angela on wkkd. i read many opinions, i still cant get any answers. it sound like wkkd did angela wrong, SHAME ON YOU WKKD, not letting the fans know. im done with wkkd, the new format, SUCKS! it was so much fun hearing angela in the morning. GOOD BYE STUPID WKKD. you sound just like all the other stations, playing the same 3 records. BORING, BORING, BORING!..
Angela is fabulous as ever!!! She's on 94.1 in Canton. We miss her and Matt doing the morning show, but they have moved on and away from the Akron market. With a voice like Angela's and a sense of humor like Matt's, radio lives on!!!
Eric from Akron

Akron, OH

#1150 Nov 7, 2013
Angela is BACK ON THE AIR at WNIR 100.1 on the Morning Show! WooHoo! WELCOME BACK TO THE AKRON AIRWAVES ANGELA! Well, she took a trip to Greece until Thanksgiving, but the Kaiser at WNIR welcomed her aboard the morning show after WNIR 100.1 *finally* force retired that wife beating nitwit Stan Pyatt and next to worthless Maggie Fuller who were dragging WNIR's Morning Show down like talentless on air hack boat anchors.

Take that WKDD!

I say they should take the Matt Patricks, Stan Pyatts, and Maggie Fullers off the air. Those people are the ones who ruin radio.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 56
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Akron PD 9 hr Fireman 2
News Ohio.com - Woman plunges 50 feet at park (Aug '07) 14 hr Soulmate 34
News Crowd at Trump Rally in Akron, Ohio is a Sea of... Mon Lindakay 2
News Akron mother sentenced to five years for puttin... Aug 25 Walkin Boss 2
News Judge sends accused Cuyahoga Valley National Pa... Aug 25 Walkin Boss 1
News Black Voters Speak Out on Donald Trumpa s Recen... Aug 24 Dee Dee Dee 9
Erica Daniels May '16 soccer Mom 1

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance