Beware of Landmak remodelers

Posted in the Uniontown Forum

Joe Black

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Donot use this company on your home repairs, check the out frist, Bad people.

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Neither do I recommend MayFong Remodelers. Let that bunch into your home and they'll give you a whole new meaning to "homewreckers."
Undercover Brother

Louisville, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2012
I heard May had a "operation" on South Main Street in Coventry....
Ohio.com :

4 women charged with prostitution, client lists seized in raid of Coventry Township business

Published: December 11, 2012 - 09:27 AM | Updated: December 11, 2012 - 11:33 AM

Amber Eslich, left, and Latosha Wyrick were arrested and charged with prostitution at a South Main Street business Monday. Heather Long, and Charitey Riggs, were also charged with prostitution after deputies executed a search warrant at the business on South S. Main Street where they seized cash and client lists.
View More Photos >>
COVENTRY TWP.: Four women were arrested and charged with prostitution at a South Main Street business Monday after the Summit County Sheriff’s Office received a complaint that men who were responding to advertisements for massages were paying women to perform sexual acts.

Amber Eslich, 30, of Louisville, and Latosha Wyrick, 32, of Moreno Valley, Calif., were arrested on charges of prostitution and promoting prostitution. They were transported to the Summit County Jail.

Additionally, Heather Long, 29, of Canton, and Charitey Riggs, 19, of Louisville, were charged with prostitution after deputies executed a search warrant at the business at 3232 S. Main St., where they seized cash and client lists. They were cited and are to appear in court.

During the investigation, the sheriff’s office determined that women who were giving massages received “tips” for performing sexual acts on their clients. Their services were advertised under the adult section of known prostitution websites.

Other individuals have been identified as part of the investigation and might be charged.

Click here to read or leave a comment on this story.

THEY COMING FOR YAH , MAYFONG~!

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Your Neighbor & Friend

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Undercover Brother wrote:
I heard May had a "operation" on South Main Street in Coventry....
Ohio.com :
4 women charged with prostitution, client lists seized in raid of Coventry Township business
Published: December 11, 2012 - 09:27 AM | Updated: December 11, 2012 - 11:33 AM
Amber Eslich, left, and Latosha Wyrick were arrested and charged with prostitution at a South Main Street business Monday. Heather Long, and Charitey Riggs, were also charged with prostitution after deputies executed a search warrant at the business on South S. Main Street where they seized cash and client lists.
View More Photos >>
COVENTRY TWP.: Four women were arrested and charged with prostitution at a South Main Street business Monday after the Summit County Sheriff’s Office received a complaint that men who were responding to advertisements for massages were paying women to perform sexual acts.
Amber Eslich, 30, of Louisville, and Latosha Wyrick, 32, of Moreno Valley, Calif., were arrested on charges of prostitution and promoting prostitution. They were transported to the Summit County Jail.
Additionally, Heather Long, 29, of Canton, and Charitey Riggs, 19, of Louisville, were charged with prostitution after deputies executed a search warrant at the business at 3232 S. Main St., where they seized cash and client lists. They were cited and are to appear in court.
During the investigation, the sheriff’s office determined that women who were giving massages received “tips” for performing sexual acts on their clients. Their services were advertised under the adult section of known prostitution websites.
Other individuals have been identified as part of the investigation and might be charged.
Click here to read or leave a comment on this story.
THEY COMING FOR YAH , MAYFONG~!
Leave bad taste in mouth. Ten minutes later, hungry for more. Yecch!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Howard Beale Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave bad taste in mouth. Ten minutes later, hungry for more. Yecch!
I hear they're strikin a deal with the City of Akron's Departments Planning and Economic Development for a publicly supported new location within the corporate limits. Narrowed down now to three possible locations. The old Young's Restaurant property, underutilized space in the Citicenter, and an undisclosed location rumored to be within walking distance of Gus' Chalet.

Tax break incentives and seed grant money yes, but plenty new jobs and income tax revenues.

New Planning Director very excited to make big announcement next year. Leave gun at home.

woof
Honey Boo Boo

Anaheim, CA

#6 Dec 13, 2012
They have a new ice cream sundae Named the "Mayfong" - it comes without a cherry!

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Your Neighbor & Friend

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Honey Boo Boo wrote:
They have a new ice cream sundae Named the "Mayfong" - it comes without a cherry!
I repeat: Yecch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does Akron Innerbelt demolition mean for y... 16 hr Duke For Mayor 3
geo WMD boosh put troops in the HOSPITAL Thu Lt Tyree 1
Christmas Eve.... Thu mike 1
Wino and tyree Dec 24 Tyree 4
Towel donations made to the Summit County Jail ... Dec 23 Frank rizzo 1
Three accused of Akron home invasion robbery of... Dec 23 Frank rizzo 1
I can tell you're Democrat Dec 23 Mike 10
Uniontown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web