Cuyahoga Falls man gets life in immig...

Cuyahoga Falls man gets life in immigrant's slaying

There are 4 comments on the WHLO-AM Akron story from Jul 25, 2013, titled Cuyahoga Falls man gets life in immigrant's slaying. In it, WHLO-AM Akron reports that:

A man who prosecutors say fatally shot an immigrant as part of a gang initiation has been sentenced to life in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHLO-AM Akron.

luke

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2013
Corey is blubbering because he knows that soon his butthole will be the size of a manhole cover
Not me

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#2 Jul 26, 2013
luke wrote:
Corey is blubbering because he knows that soon his butthole will be the size of a manhole cover
LOL I agree... still laughing!!!!!!
Mr Magoo

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jul 26, 2013
Why did Teodosio only give him 18 to life? because he is an ass kissing liberal who loves to coddle thugs-just like his wife. Don't the citizens of summit county deserve a tough judge instead of this milqtoast tippy toe limpwristed weak sister? Corey Hardison is an animal who should have recieved the death penalty!!!! Summit county needs some new judges and not just democratic party lackeys also get rid of the horseface prosecutor she couldn't close an umbrella let alone a criminal case.
Oh 2 no

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#4 Jul 26, 2013
Mr Magoo wrote:
Why did Teodosio only give him 18 to life? because he is an ass kissing liberal who loves to coddle thugs-just like his wife. Don't the citizens of summit county deserve a tough judge instead of this milqtoast tippy toe limpwristed weak sister? Corey Hardison is an animal who should have recieved the death penalty!!!! Summit county needs some new judges and not just democratic party lackeys also get rid of the horseface prosecutor she couldn't close an umbrella let alone a criminal case.
I agree I do not like horse face at all. She screwed up the Cynthia George case and a lot more, bye, bye, horse face I hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crowd at Trump Rally in Akron, Ohio is a Sea of... 2 hr Lindakay 2
News Akron mother sentenced to five years for puttin... Aug 25 Walkin Boss 2
News Judge sends accused Cuyahoga Valley National Pa... Aug 25 Walkin Boss 1
News Black Voters Speak Out on Donald Trumpa s Recen... Aug 24 Dee Dee Dee 9
News Inmate who escaped Summit County jail still at ... Aug 23 Ja vette man 2
News Ohio.com - Akron teachers ratify pact (Aug '07) Aug 22 bigguy 51
Erica Daniels May '16 soccer Mom 1

Uniontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance