Akron Alcohol Drug Rehab Launches New...

Akron Alcohol Drug Rehab Launches New Residential Treatment Program...

There are 7 comments on the PRWeb story from Apr 16, 2014, titled Akron Alcohol Drug Rehab Launches New Residential Treatment Program.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

People are needing more help than ever to kick drugs out of their lives. For a free consultation, call 330-615-6912.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Kissel

Akron, OH

#1 Apr 16, 2014
Hey Wino Pete! More free services for self-medicating losers at taxpayer expense. Enjoy.
Dirk Dasterdly

Akron, OH

#3 Apr 17, 2014
They should install trampolines at both ends of the All-America Bridge. This would help all those 27 year olds in the tenth grade at digital academies across akron. Whoever clears the fence by the highest margin gets a free gold grill post mortem. This will also prevent any further burden on the taxpayers by reducing the illegitimacy amoung Da Droooopy Pants Playas. This is a win/win for everyone all around. They could also generate revenue by selling peach blunts, balogny samiches and lemon/lime maddog for all the spectators who come to watch" I bet they would come from as far away as Chappo heeel!!!!
Duke for Mayor

Brunswick, OH

#4 Apr 18, 2014
I need to be admitted.

woof
Norm

Cleveland, OH

#5 Apr 21, 2014
all White Crew - all black patients....bring me that heroin!
Tu Hung Lo

Akron, OH

#6 Apr 22, 2014
Self-medicating mayor be trendsetter. Tu Hung say use mayor office as residential treatment center.
Edward J Cejka

Gold, India

#7 May 28, 2014
It is good idea for old people and women because some people are not properly working so it is very nice home treatment for addiction and we are enjoy normal life.
Dr Basim Elhabashy

Gold, India

#9 Jun 19, 2014
It is very nice to all people who are free in home and that is show this program and they are work on this treatments so it is very nice for him/her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uniontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Witness walks away during lunch break Tue ty Ree 1
News Akron council member, planning director argue a... Tue Walkin boss 1
News Suggestions for where to plant the mayor's statue Sun ty Ree 3
News Akron PeaceMakers trying to keep the peace by s... May 31 Mike 3
News Mayor Don Plusquellic helped, angered suburbs o... May 31 Nick Barkley 1
News Two men charged in separate Akron rape cases May 31 Nick Barkley 1
News 3 teens to be tried as adults in rock maiming o... May '15 see the light 1
More from around the web

Uniontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE